FULL BODY SHOT | 519.6 POUNDS - 01/29/2020 -

Liber Pater

Going Hard With The Hard "r's"
kiwifarms.net
  • "Body reveal" 5:44
  • she revealed her new weight loss instagram (@pineappleepinup)
  • apparently her new psychiatrist thinks she might have ADD and "wants to dive more into that"
  • dedicates entirely too much of the video namedropping Freshly
  • appears on camera extremely winded and brags about allegedly walking for 10 minutes 😐
If she actually does get an ADD diagnosis, being put on AMPs (a typical frontline treatment for attention disorders) would probably do more to facilitate weight loss than any of her previous half-assed "diet" attempts.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she actually does get an ADD diagnosis, being put on AMPs (a typical frontline treatment for attention disorders) would probably do more to facilitate weight loss than any of her previous half-assed "diet" attempts.
No it won't, because she won't take her medication. It would be Phentermine 2.0.

Also she's not going to take any anxiety medication. We all remember 2018, right?
lexapro.gif

And ffs Amber, maybe you could calm the fuck down about the flu if you would just get a god damn flu shot like everyone else. :story:

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
An adhd diagnosis will lead to adhd meds which are basically legal speed. I think that it is entirely possible that doc gave her some adhd meds and that is what is responsible for her weight loss.

giving adhd meds to a food addict whose parent s were meth addicts sounds like a great way to lose all that weight on the way to becoming a meth addict.

whats next? A cook meth with me video?

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She "shows" her " full body shot" at the 5:30 mark. She "doesn't notice a difference" with her body, only "her face". And her legs are obviously not in frame.

7:00, she mentions going to her "psychiatrist" and noticing a "huge difference in her mood swings" without her meds, but HAPPY to go back on them.

The rest of the video is just her sitting and talking to the camera. There, that's as much as I can stomach.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND That's when not only she gains it all back IF she lost it at all :optimistic: , but will be over six hundie. :story: MUH MEDZ DID DIS TEW MEEEE :story:
Keep fucking with that medication, fatty

LavenderLiquor

Meh. Just an egg with a bacon blanket.
kiwifarms.net
It makes me chuckle the house is just full grown adults and they have coloring pages on the fridge like a parent would put up from one of their kids from 1st grade.

I just cannot believe that's all the two of them do all day. How they don't die of boredom is beyond me.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No it won't, because she won't take her medication. It would be Phentermine 2.0.

Also she's not going to take any anxiety medication. We all remember 2018, right?
View attachment 1121671

And ffs Amber, maybe you could calm the fuck down about the flu if you would just get a god damn flu shot like everyone else. :story:
She's got the Wu Tang Clan flu. It aint nuttin ta fuck wit

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Ooh she loves an angle and visual game doesn't she. Black leggings up against the black chest freezer, and the barrel-sized ankles conveniently out of shot.

Is this the beginning of Influencerlynn? Did Freshly getting their money's worth if she couldn't tell the difference between beef meatballs and turkey meatballs?

Also, short version

Last edited:

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
So Becky's feeling back to her old self and whats that? Amber ate over her calorie limit by a couple thousand! 😯

I honest to god cannot wrap my head around the pointless multiple store trips these 2 make. You went to krogers for water and now you need to go AGAIN for chili supplies? (shes going to overeat). It reminds me of the classic video where amber went to a restaurant then they went to kroger after the restaurant for more food for later and right after arriving home she had becky take her back out for mcdonalds.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Meh. So she finally got hosed off and lost 50lbs of dirt, grease, and desiccated dead bug bodies...big deal.
And "the haydurs" already figured out you were using Freshly, and because you read here you were forced into a confession....what about all that bullshit last video about adding a potato to the "collieflower" mash hmmm? You may not have come right out a SAID it but you sure were implying you cooked that slop yourself...
As always--Fuck Off Amber

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
Finally Boogie has a female counterpart! Now she needs to drive some more feminism, get cuckolded, fail at her youtube career and stage false flag trolling to get that exposure and get someone to write about body shaming bullies attacking her!

Reactions: Mr Foster

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I personally will never use Freshly because I will now associate it with Fat Amber. Also because I'm not paying $9+ for a TV dinner. Did Amber sign up for it bcause Becky won't or can't drive her to buffets anymore? Is Freshly the new Optavia? How long before she smells BBQ and quits?

Last edited: