FULL BODY SHOT | 519.6 POUNDS - 01/29/2020 -

Pizza Munch

kiwifarms.net
At this point I'm going to die of boredom before she eats herself to death, holy fuck.

I miss the days of granny-style floral moomoos with fringe, bows in the poop bun and day trips to Cheesecake Factory. I miss cereal mukbanks in Destiny's Mom's pohdunk kitchen. I miss Grandma's Recipe™️ and decorating pro-tips like filling your bathroom sink with fishtank glass beads.

I guess it IS true when they say you don't know what you've got... until it's gone (:_(
I feel this so hard. My wish is for Amber to get dumped within the next week so I can watch her face a bottle of wine and be a sloppy bitch on Valentine’s Day again :optimistic:

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Firstly shes not even on the meds long enough for them to be effective, she keeps going on and off constantly and we all should know why but it needs to be repeated for nufags who dont get it.
AMBER DOES NOT WANT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN ANY TYPE OF WAY FOR ANY TYPE OF THING.
She will NOT lose enough weight, she will NOT stick with psychiatric treatment, she will NOT stick with behavioral therapy.
Also, stop telling her she needs in-house treatment. That shit does not work for folks like her, stop it.
People have to truly WANT to get help, she does not. All she wants is pity and asspats to feed her ego.
Amber wants to be big enough to not have to be called upon to do anything but make her shitty you tubey videos to keep getting a check.
Her whole life people have been caring for her and the moment she was/is called upon to do something responsible like get a full time job or schooling etc, she sabotages it or moves on to another gorlfriend/family to mooch.
Mooching isnt just money, it can be time, resources, energy. She is a drain, she just surrounds herself with cunts who will take her money and put up with it.

Uldra

Rotter
kiwifarms.net
I have a suspicion that the mention of ADHD may have some connection with this particular string of screenshots I found in the Facebook group. She needs to be incapable of taking Vyvanse (or probably a myriad of other stimulant appetite suppressants) for weight loss, so her staying that her therapist thinks she has attention deficit disorder keeps her in a state of perpetual victimhood, trapped in her own body by her "mentals."

FB_IMG_1580354963817.jpgFB_IMG_1580354970020.jpgFB_IMG_1580354973448.jpg

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Assuming she lost 50 or so lbs., (hang on; I need to find a place to put down the bong); WHEN was it lost? With all her journals, is she keeping track of the weeks when she seems to be losing more & co-relating that with not only her calorie intake but what she eats? Long winded way, (still looking for a place to put down the bong), of wondering if she found that when she ate mainly Freshly, she lost more. Because it would be typical of her to stop eating Freshly if she was losing weight on it.

What do I think about her cooking more? I think she hasn't been eating "TV dinners" long enough to really have a handle on correct portion sizes. I think she needs to spend several days binge watching cooking videos where the emphasis is on fresh, healthy, high protein, low calorie stuff BEFORE she attempts any home cooking.

Glaring red flag - 1 of the reasons she wants to "do her own cooking" is she can choose her food. Insert tornado warning siren here - it's that approach that led to super, super morbid obese status to begin with. If she was serious about weight loss, in no way would I fault her for using a meal service - it's controlled portions & she can afford it.

She is an obsessive over planner but she can use her love of that & journals to her advantage... if she's serious. She can set a final goal; the Big One but to keep herself on track, break it down to many mini goals - maintaining a 5 lb. loss for a solid week for example. Or - maybe she had the goal to walk a mile without stopping... I know, just saying. That would be impossible. But if she can walk a solid 5 minutes 3 days in a row, then 10 minutes 3 days in a row... when her time gets decent she can start looking at distances. Having smaller goals she could check off & date might help keep her on track.

If she was serious about weight loss, (I still need a lot of convincing), then YES, admitting when she screws up alound isn't just helpful to her but possibly useful to others. "Yesterday I ate too much because... XXX BUT, I thought about it & next time the Binge Monster comes knocking, I'm going to try this instead; I'll let you know how it works." THAT is the kind of thing neophyte dieters would find inspirational & tips like that can save heartaches. No one ever expects a smooth ride for such a long term & serious endeavor & admission of screw ups is crucial. It keeps you honest.

Lastly, I disagree with her saying, (she has a few times), that because she started so large, weight loss isn't going to show yet. She's claiming to have lost between 7 - 10% of her initial weight... depending what she's using as her starting weight. It should show & she mentions seeing it on her fact. I don't.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I personally will never use Freshly because I will now associate it with Fat Amber. Also because I'm not paying $9+ for a TV dinner. Did Amber sign up for it bcause Becky won't or can't drive her to buffets anymore? Is Freshly the new Optavia? How long before she smells BBQ and quits?
Already done with the quitting!

Also, stop telling her she needs in-house treatment. That shit does not work for folks like her, stop it.
YES! Knock it off, people. She will not go to inpatient care because one, she doesn't want to lose weight, really, and two, she will not give up control.

Assuming she lost 50 or so lbs., (hang on; I need to find a place to put down the bong); WHEN was it lost? With all her journals, is she keeping track of the weeks when she seems to be losing more & co-relating that with not only her calorie intake but what she eats?
Hahaha. You funny.

Long winded way, (still looking for a place to put down the bong), of wondering if she found that when she ate mainly Freshly, she lost more. Because it would be typical of her to stop eating Freshly if she was losing weight on it.

What do I think about her cooking more? I think she hasn't been eating "TV dinners" long enough to really have a handle on correct portion sizes. I think she needs to spend several days binge watching cooking videos where the emphasis is on fresh, healthy, high protein, low calorie stuff BEFORE she attempts any home cooking.
Already quit, of course. Just like all the other lardasses, she has no idea about portion control, and if it isn't being done for her, it just will not happen. And she "hates to cook, you guise" - because that takes a bit of effort.

She is an obsessive over planner but she can use her love of that & journals to her advantage... if she's serious. She can set a final goal; the Big One but to keep herself on track, break it down to many mini goals - maintaining a 5 lb. loss for a solid week for example. Or - maybe she had the goal to walk a mile without stopping... I know, just saying. That would be impossible. But if she can walk a solid 5 minutes 3 days in a row, then 10 minutes 3 days in a row... when her time gets decent she can start looking at distances.
You do really need to put that bong down.

If she was serious about weight loss, (I still need a lot of convincing then YES, admitting when she screws up alound isn't just helpful to her but possibly useful to others. "Yesterday I ate too much because... XXX BUT, I thought about it & next time the Binge Monster comes knocking, I'm going to try this instead; I'll let you know how it works." THAT is the kind of thing neophyte dieters would find inspirational & tips like that can save heartaches. No one ever expects a smooth ride for such a long term & serious endeavor & admission of screw ups is crucial. It keeps you honest.
And that last part is the problem, of course. She isn't honest. About anything.

Lastly, I disagree with her saying, (she has a few times), that because she started so large, weight loss isn't going to show yet. She's claiming to have lost between 7 - 10% of her initial weight... depending what she's using as her starting weight. It should show & she mentions seeing it on her fact. I don't.
Yeah, this is total bullshit from her, as usual. We've all seen MSHPL and how the weight drops off, fast, and a lot of it, if they stick the plan. She's just using it as an excuse to claim she's lost weight, while her body remains pretty much exactly the same.

I really did love the way her "full body shot" was in the kitchen, with the smaller black freezer as the backdrop so it's impossible to see the laaaayyyyygs, Newsflash, Big Al: that is not a full body shot unless people can see your actual full body.

RandallBoggs

the fat shaming lizard
kiwifarms.net
An adhd diagnosis will lead to adhd meds which are basically legal speed. I think that it is entirely possible that doc gave her some adhd meds and that is what is responsible for her weight loss.

giving adhd meds to a food addict whose parent s were meth addicts sounds like a great way to lose all that weight on the way to becoming a meth addict.

whats next? A cook meth with me video?
With how lame Amberverse has been lately, I'd fully embrace meth addict era

Recent Lurker

kiwifarms.net
I cant with this fucking chick. Ive been saying since forever that she should have a food subscription or to pay someone to cook for her and now she thinks shes above it. "I wanna learn to make new recipes" and her first cooking meal is that goddamn chili. Newsflash Amber, YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT COOKING. You said it yourself that you hate doing it, you cant expect to cook tasty food when you hate doing it/lazy at it. You can lie to your audience but you know your food doesnt taste good and thats why you rely so heavily on takeout, get it together.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Hunh, her back-fat looks noticeably smaller. When she was up at 572 that shit was starting to stick out almost as far as her shelf-butt. Good for her that being sick for a couple months got her to drop some weight. I hope we get some good meltdowns after she sabotages herself.
"I'm an emotional eater" *Starts fucking around with her randomly doctor-shopped psych meds* :roll:

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
She's already setting up the scene for a flouncy rage-quit because she's regaining weight. All that piffle over wanting to chose her own food and overeating is a pretty good indicator. Throwing in a "muh medication problems are causing me to binge again" type excuse will just confirm it.
So much cunty. So much predictable.
she thanked her viewers for all the positivity in this video because positivity is what makes her lose weight and negativity makes her binge. it's all our fault y'all!