FULL BODY SHOT | 519.6 POUNDS - 01/29/2020 -

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
Whoever this “friend” is that keeps telling her that various things don’t work for her when it’s obvious that they DO is not her friend. I can see it being someone like Dana, Rafe or Destiny who don’t fuck with her at all and don’t want her to lose weight because then they’ll be the fat ones. Having said that it could be Eric’s shit stirring self.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
This gorl. The same "haydurs make me binge" bullshit. Excuselynn in the building, preparing for the failure. Nothing has changed, the only place that might be a bit smaller is her head but at her size, so what.
Any wagers on what her first mukbang of the year will be?
My guess will be some sausage potato combo or a dominos salad with a dainty personal pan pizza that she tracked on my fitness pal.

El_Guapo's Sweater

I know what works for me!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Glad to see Self-SabbotageLynn has made an appearance again ... anytime she finds something "that works for her" she quickly shoots it down, gives up or blames the hayders. She does not want to lose weight or stop eating. Freshly?? Yeah, she had to use it because her ThumbButler was zoned out for the past few months .. she couldn't eat all the orange chicken, chinese buffet and 20 piece mcnuggets without the car .. now that Beggy is "better" it's car rides to the buffets again.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
So last video, she didn't need no stinkeeeen validation from anyone but herself, but now the "positivity" from everyone helps her stay on track. You know, fuck you, Big Al. Pick a fucking story and stick with it. That would surely help with your pathological lying.

Now, since one of my hobbies is words.....our word count!

"Not a weight loss channel"* (see further in list): 1
"Collie"-flower: 2
Crazy: 2
Literally: 2
Moment: 2
"So much": 2
Idiotic "Hi/Hello": 3
"ME ME ME", including works for me, proud of myself: 4
Obviously: 5
Fear/scared/afraid/similar bullshit: 6
"Muh mentalz": 6
Feel: 7
GrammarLynn: 7
*Weight loss (specifically said): 7
Overeat/overeating: 8
Transparent/honestly/promise: 10
Variations on "you guys", including "as you guys know",asking viewers what they think, to comment, to DM, etc.: 12
Journey: 13
You know: 14
Actually: 19
Really: 22
Um: 34
So: 49
Like: 104

If she cut out her filler/crutch words, it would probably shave off about two minutes of video time.

And really actually, like, she literally never said "situation". Amazeeeen.

Last edited:

Sushinope

kiwifarms.net
Whoever this “friend” is that keeps telling her that various things don’t work for her when it’s obvious that they DO is not her friend. I can see it being someone like Dana, Rafe or Destiny who don’t fuck with her at all and don’t want her to lose weight because then they’ll be the fat ones. Having said that it could be Eric’s shit stirring self.
I don't think there's a 'friend' that's telling her this, its her trying to wriggle out of any accountability. The second she gets bored/doesn't want to put effort in it will suddenly not work and you can't blame her its her friend that told her/she knows whats best for her body.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
So Amberlynn is using Freshly. Great. This will totally last for like a month at best.

She might survive 2020.
In the video she said she’s only been using Freshly for a few weeks and she already plans on quitting it. It didn’t even last a month, she never sticks with anything especially if it works at all. And she also said she’s already gained 4 lbs back from overeating.
But she probably will survive 2020, Hambeast will be like a cockroach that will never die no matter how fat she gets, or if she gets diabetes or God knows what.
But my favorite part of the video she wants to quit Freshly to make her own “healthy “ meals, like chili. :lit:

Awwww the poor binge monster has to just cry it out when she can’t have precious peanut butter cups. How much of a fat pig do you have to be to cry when you can’t have the foods you want???

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
In the video she said she’s only been using Freshly for a few weeks and she already plans on quitting it. It didn’t even last a month, she never sticks with anything especially if it works at all. And she also said she’s already gained 4 lbs back from overeating.
I looked at the Freshly website, while the portion size from the meals is adequate for Amber, there is not a lot of choice available. She is probably bored with the selection. Unfortunately, she probably did not use the time to reevaluate the portion size that she eats when cooking or eating out. As with many others, I suspect that she will not be able to maintain the weight loss and instead will start to gain.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
But she probably will survive 2020, Hambeast will be like a cockroach that will never die no matter how fat she gets, or if she gets diabetes or God knows what.
But my favorite part of the video she wants to quit Freshly to make her own “healthy “ meals, like chili. :lit:

Awwww the poor binge monster has to just cry it out when she can’t have precious peanut butter cups. How much of a fat pig do you have to be to cry when you can’t have the foods you want???
Amber infamously doesn't think garlic salt counts as real salt for some reason. She probably loads up every Freshly meal with garlic salt and snacks inbetween meals, completely nullifying any health benefits she might get from it.