FULL BODY SHOT | 519.6 POUNDS - 01/29/2020 -

ThankYou45

kiwifarms.net
Amber infamously doesn't think garlic salt counts as real salt for some reason. She probably loads up every Freshly meal with garlic salt and snacks inbetween meals, completely nullifying any health benefits she might get from it.
Probably for the best she quits it anyways

What's the damn point when you also make daily trips to Walmart?

Just more money thrown away, now if only she did the same with Torrid hauls and the 4 pairs of cheap earrings she gets every week which she then only wears once and have them collect dust in her drawer...

• Agree
Reactions: Punkinsplice

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Future ~*Skinny Legend*~
kiwifarms.net
An adhd diagnosis will lead to adhd meds which are basically legal speed. I think that it is entirely possible that doc gave her some adhd meds and that is what is responsible for her weight loss.

giving adhd meds to a food addict whose parent s were meth addicts sounds like a great way to lose all that weight on the way to becoming a meth addict.

whats next? A cook meth with me video?
Requiem for a Gorl saga?

ThankYou45

kiwifarms.net
She loses 50lbs, gains 100lbs after rewarding herself.
Typical landwhale

All thinking that just because they lost X amounbt of lbs they can now start eating more and much crappier food

Hamber is never gonna lose a signficant amount of weight (let alone damn keep it off) by herself

She needs to pay someone to babysit her what she shoves in her mouth (she somehow fucking managed to get salads that are 400+ calories), but of course that doesn't work for her so she quits, basically giving herself an all clear to start eating whatever the fuck she wants that "works for her"

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I looked at the Freshly website, while the portion size from the meals is adequate for Amber, there is not a lot of choice available. She is probably bored with the selection. Unfortunately, she probably did not use the time to reevaluate the portion size that she eats when cooking or eating out. As with many others, I suspect that she will not be able to maintain the weight loss and instead will start to gain.
I know amber lacks the ability to see the big picture, but even she must know there are tons of meal kit delivery services. She could probably use several and have no repeat meals for a couple months. She doesn't want to be limited to small portion sizes with no leftovers to snack on (snacks don't have calories in amberland). She likes her slops (like her "chili") because it makes a ton of food, and somehow she's convinced herself that anything with a liquid base is a free food.

If she could manage cooking for herself and limiting portion control, she wouldn't be in the position she's in now. Just a couple months ago, we saw her cook and eat several portions of salmon in one sitting. While cooking it, she insisted it was going to be two meals, but didn't even try to make that happen. She could have put half in the fridge before sitting down to eat.

There's no hope for her. Even if she got WLS, she'd gain it back within the year.

olybinewski

kiwifarms.net
Has Amber, or any other deathfat, ever posted measurements?

Yes, they all lie and would be accused of faking results, but a steady reduction in numbers would be a great progress tracker.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so unbelievably cocksucking fat that you can lose 50 entire pounds without wearing different clothes and having people argue over if there is any visible difference even after you've informed everyone of it. It just boggles the mind. Not surprising she's self diagnosed ADHD if she's trying to grift her way onto Adderall but that isn't a magic weight loss pill, it just makes some people focus so well on tasks that they forget to eat, but I think we can all agree that isn't Amber's problem and won't be a solution.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so unbelievably cocksucking fat that you can lose 50 entire pounds without wearing different clothes and having people argue over if there is any visible difference even after you've informed everyone of it. It just boggles the mind.
Remember, this is someone who has worn the same bra and yoga pants for a gain of more than 100 lbs.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Someone (somewhere out there in internet land) posited that she might have gone through a trial period on Freshly, or got some kind of freebie period from them in return for her mentioning them. I'd lean more toward the former - "Get your first month half off!" or something similar - and she's too fucking cheap about the things that matter to continue with it at whatever the usual price is.

Ain't no way she's going to rein in portion sizes or be aware of how many calories are in a serving of her slop creations. She'll be just like that bitch Gina on last night's MSHPL, who cooked dinner for her and her wife, while supposedly on Dr Gnome's diet plan, but the plates held a gigantic mound of food that could probably have fed three people each. This shit doesn't require an advanced degree to fgure out. It just take attention and willingness, and we know she's way short on both.

Xolanite

Caffeinated Idol <3
kiwifarms.net
  • "Body reveal" 5:44
  • she revealed her new weight loss instagram (@pineappleepinup)
  • apparently her new psychiatrist thinks she might have ADD and "wants to dive more into that"
  • dedicates entirely too much of the video namedropping Freshly
  • appears on camera extremely winded and brags about allegedly walking for 10 minutes 😐
Still fat.

She "shows" her " full body shot" at the 5:30 mark. She "doesn't notice a difference" with her body, only "her face". And her legs are obviously not in frame.

7:00, she mentions going to her "psychiatrist" and noticing a "huge difference in her mood swings" without her meds, but HAPPY to go back on them.

The rest of the video is just her sitting and talking to the camera. There, that's as much as I can stomach.
I wonder how would PillHeadLynn react to either going one month without food or one month without taking any medicine excluding nutritional supplements.

All the haydurs and reddit/FB fatties will be seething that Amber lost 50lbs and they are all still fat asses.

(I mean Amber is still a huge fat ass and bitch, but it is 50lbs more than MBP or Zach ever lost)
They have a low risk of developing preexisting conditions by losing weight. AL will always have some preexisting condition that she'll need to manage for the rest of her life.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Just gotten around seeing this video on 1.5x speed (shoutout to PrettyKitten on YouTube) and all I can say is HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

she's gotten all the asspats and now have to keep up this healthy eating charade for her supporters
😂 she looks miserable as fwak. She started healthy meals just to stop it after few days 😂

The cycle is truly back y'all. Her next fall is going to be even better because all the idiots that liked her previous video are going to madd

She's so miserable and I love it. Let's see how many videos she can keep up this charade this time

Last edited:

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Just gotten around seeing this video on 1.5x speed (shoutout to PrettyKitten on YouTube) and all I can say is HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

she's gotten all the asspats and now have to keep up this healthy eating charade for her supporters 😂😂😂 she looks miserable as fwak. She started healthy meals just to stop it after few days 😂😂😂

The cycle is truly back y'all. Her next fall is going to be even better because all the idiots that liked her previous video are going to madd

She's so miserable and I love it. Let's see how many videos she can keep up this charade this time
Youtube has speed controls right on the video. Also your ironic use of emoji is painful. Do try to blend in

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
  • apparently her new psychiatrist thinks she might have ADD and "wants to dive more into that"
Oh I bet our gorl lurvs that.

"So you're tellin' me that the reason I am a braindead dunce who keeps piling on weight isn't because of the fact that I bearly passed highschool, eat tons of almost toxic levels of salt, carbohydrates, cornstarch, or the fact that I haven't had a structured life since kindergarten....Its because I have ADD! Well, now that must be the reason I keep putting on weight! I forget my diet!"

ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, etc... these are all things that everyone thinks they have a touch of... EVERYONE.

Newsflash Hamber, you would of heard about your ADD well before your adult hood, that fact a grown adult said this to you either mean they want to sell you pills or you come off so stupid and ditzy that they can only use ADD as an excuse. You ent got ADD, you got a social media addiction and have such a small social life that your brain is melting whiles it's trying to figure out how to regulate your massive body and keep the lights on

Ann Berlin

> ____ .
kiwifarms.net
Someone (somewhere out there in internet land) posited that she might have gone through a trial period on Freshly, or got some kind of freebie period from them in return for her mentioning them. I'd lean more toward the former - "Get your first month half off!" or something similar - and she's too fucking cheap about the things that matter to continue with it at whatever the usual price is.
That could be the case but we also know she's not exactly frugal in the first place. Remember how much she blew on optivia?