FULL BODY SHOT | 519.6 POUNDS - 01/29/2020 -

BallSamIck

kiwifarms.net
In the video she said she’s only been using Freshly for a few weeks and she already plans on quitting it. It didn’t even last a month, she never sticks with anything especially if it works at all. And she also said she’s already gained 4 lbs back from overeating.
But she probably will survive 2020, Hambeast will be like a cockroach that will never die no matter how fat she gets, or if she gets diabetes or God knows what.
But my favorite part of the video she wants to quit Freshly to make her own “healthy “ meals, like chili. :lit:

Awwww the poor binge monster has to just cry it out when she can’t have precious peanut butter cups. How much of a fat pig do you have to be to cry when you can’t have the foods you want???
She did say she wasn't using them for every meal. So it was all for the weigh in. Our gorl never stopped eating mountains of crap, she just replaced one meal with Freshly. I'm sure she cried while eating it too. And followed it with a bag of candy to wash it down.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
After she did her walkie-poos, she said her heart rate was 140 or thereabouts. That tells you all you need to know about her cardiac health. In short - shitty. A few minutes later, sitting & resting, it was still at 99 BPM. If I were her, I'd be very concerned that it didn't drop faster & to a lower resting rate. I'd LOVE to know what her blood pressure is - both at rest & after a few minutes of walking.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so unbelievably cocksucking fat that you can lose 50 entire pounds without wearing different clothes and having people argue over if there is any visible difference even after you've informed everyone of it. It just boggles the mind. Not surprising she's self diagnosed ADHD if she's trying to grift her way onto Adderall but that isn't a magic weight loss pill, it just makes some people focus so well on tasks that they forget to eat, but I think we can all agree that isn't Amber's problem and won't be a solution.
You're correct that Adderall isn't a magic weight loss pill but it's less "so focused they forget to eat" and more "appetite suppressed to the point the thought of food makes you gag", but even then it wouldn't work on Amber because food is the center of her life (besides herself).

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
After she did her walkie-poos, she said her heart rate was 140 or thereabouts. That tells you all you need to know about her cardiac health. In short - shitty. A few minutes later, sitting & resting, it was still at 99 BPM. If I were her, I'd be very concerned that it didn't drop faster & to a lower resting rate. I'd LOVE to know what her blood pressure is - both at rest & after a few minutes of walking.
And on a tilt table. Although I reckon those are not really made for gigantic lardasses like Big Al.

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
You would think she would like these kind of meals (turkey chili? Check! Sausage and peppers? Check!).

45E04AE8-38F7-4816-AB66-7B27B8E50096.jpeg
Oddly, Amber seems to stick to basically the same ingredients when it comes to cooking food. Rice, turkey, chicken, peppers, onions, green beans, a shit load of spices. But of course, that’s all for the camera. The peanut butter cups, ice cream, Cheetos and fast food are really what she wants.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
You would think she would like these kind of meals (turkey chili? Check! Sausage and peppers? Check!).

View attachment 1125205
Oddly, Amber seems to stick to basically the same ingredients when it comes to cooking food. Rice, turkey, chicken, peppers, onions, green beans, a shit load of spices. But of course, that’s all for the camera. The peanut butter cups, ice cream, Cheetos and fast food are really what she wants.
She's cheap as hell when it comes to certain things. I'm guessing she put Freshly into the "don't spend on this" category, probably because she weirdly sees it as cutting into her food and Wommart budgets.

TravelPussy

An ubertard
kiwifarms.net
It does look like socks, but those are the color of her feet
View attachment 1123775
That's the gravy pooling up.

You're correct that Adderall isn't a magic weight loss pill but it's less "so focused they forget to eat" and more "appetite suppressed to the point the thought of food makes you gag", but even then it wouldn't work on Amber because food is the center of her life (besides herself).
Nah, I'm thinking gravity is the center of her life.