Fun facts! -

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
The Charleston chew was invented in 1925 by the fox candy company (no relation to 20th century fox) and remained unchanged with no additional flavors beyond the original until the 1970s.

Twinkies originally came in banana flavor but due to shortages of bananas in ww2 they had to switch to vanilla flavor. The banana flavor was brought back as a tie in to the 2006 version of king Kong.

The rodeo burger has been on the burger king menu since it was originally introduced as a tie in to small soldiers in 1998, long after the original promotion ended.

Wendy's baconator was originally sold as tie in to terminator salvation and it also is still sold using the name.

The first bubsy game started life as a potential tie in game to Cheetos snacks and was originally going to star Chester cheetah

Last edited:

OriginalUsernameHere

Remorse filled former Leftist.
kiwifarms.net
@OriginalUsernameHere

View attachment 1258313

During the summer, higher levels of the male hormone testosterone slows antler growth and the veins and arteries around the velvet constrict and cut off the blood supply to the antlers. By early September, the velvet dries and sheds, revealing the mature antler's bony structure for the autumn mating season.
This picture is fine is your avatar that get's me, its just worse with it eating the shed skin for nutrients, nature I know but jesus that's gross. 🤮

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
The Spinosaurus river boat attack scene from Jurassic Park 3 turned out to be quite prophetic. Thanks to recent, more complete fossil discoveries and 3D analysis, research suggests the animal led a remarkably semi-aquatic lifestyle, not unlike that of a crocodile.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
The Spinosaurus river boat attack scene from Jurassic Park 3 turned out to be quite prophetic. Thanks to recent, more complete fossil discoveries and 3D analysis, research suggests the animal led a remarkably semi-aquatic lifestyle, not unlike that of a crocodile.
Also it held he record for largest animatronic used on screen in a motion picture. It would have been broken two years later by the animatronic hulk originally meant to be used in the 2003 hulk movie, but that went out the window when they decided to have the hulk be entirely cgi. Though from what I've heard the hulk animatronic did get some use at universal studios island of adventure.

A rare Siberian tiger that had it's fur dyed black for the movie the beastmaster contracted a Skin disease from the fur dye and died two years later.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
The cropped Version of jaws the revenge shows a lot of the mechanical shark . You can see the sea rigand the air hoses and everything see for yourselves

Also what you're seeing at the end there is the original ending to the film, which would have had the shark getting stabbed by the prow and then bleeding to death. It was changed to avoid an R rating

Francis E. Dec Esc.

kiwifarms.net
In 1906, a con man and petty criminal named Wilhelm Voigt dressed up as a Prussian Army captain, walked into an Army barracks in Berlin and ordered a group of soldiers to follow him. He led them to a local city hall, ordered the soldiers to arrest the mayor and city clerk, 'confiscated' more than 4,000 Reichsmarks he claimed were counterfeit, and disappeared out a back door. He was arrested ten days later for theft and impersonating an Army officer and sentenced to four years in prison, but his audacious plot made him a folk hero and Kaiser Wilhelm pardoned him a year later.

EasyPeasy

English not British
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Britain is NOT a country, its a land mass..

So stop bloody calling us Brits!

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Britain is NOT a country, its a land mass..

So stop bloody calling us Brits!
I'm a bloody yank, I know the difference.

Britain: entire landmass, including Northern Ireland and smaller outer islands.

Great Britain: the largest of the landmass, containing England, Scotland, and Wales, but does not include Northern Ireland, as its not geographically connected.

United Kingdom [of Great Britain and Northern Ireland]: the entire unified kingdom of individual British nations, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. This Kingdom used to include Ireland prior to 1916.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: EasyPeasy

EasyPeasy

English not British
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You Brits sure are a capricious lot.
I am not British!

There is no such thing as a British Citizen or British Nationality, we are citizens of our birth country mine being England and Sovereign citizens of the UK (Great Britain and Northen Ireland) but not fucking British.

I know there are many things that say "British this or that" but its only for "naming precedence" sake that they say British instead of UK or United Kingdom and sometimes it's used by the Gov as a big Fuck You to Ireland to say British instead of UK.

No Exit

Lol to cow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not British!

There is no such thing as a British Citizen or British Nationality, we are citizens of our birth country mine being England and Sovereign citizens of the UK (Great Britain and Northen Ireland) but not fucking British.

I know there are many things that say "British this or that" but its only for "naming precedence" sake that they say British instead of UK or United Kingdom and sometimes it's used by the Gov as a big Fuck You to Ireland to say British instead of UK.
I understand with the current events going on in Britain I wouldn't want to have people call me British either but you can't just go and make things up. You also shouldn't drag the Scotts and Irish down with you, they've been through enough.

Tags
None