Fun facts! -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

EasyPeasy

English not British
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I understand with the current events going on in Britain I wouldn't want to have people call me British either but you can't just go and make things up. You also shouldn't drag the Scotts and Irish down with you, they've been through enough.
Its just the immigrants, Pakis and blacks, etc are ones who call themselves "British" here and some dumb Libs.. Us native white people refer to ourselves by the country we where born in, either English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh..

My passport is a UK passport... there is no such thing as a British Passport! There is no such thing as a British Citizen!

I believe the proper name for your backwards, benighted land is "Airstrip One."
LOL yeah.. Britain is like only 800 something miles long and 300 miles wide at its widest..

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Pissmaster

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
I am not British!

There is no such thing as a British Citizen or British Nationality, we are citizens of our birth country mine being England and Sovereign citizens of the UK (Great Britain and Northen Ireland) but not fucking British.

I know there are many things that say "British this or that" but its only for "naming precedence" sake that they say British instead of UK or United Kingdom and sometimes it's used by the Gov as a big Fuck You to Ireland to say British instead of UK.
Arguably its similar to how American doesn't exclusively refer to someone from the United States, and our country isn't called America. "American" technically refers to the Western Hemisphere, which includes North, Central, and South America. Our country is officially called the United States of America, but since there's no real demonym for United States, we're just called Americans. Technically, this means Canadians and Mexicans are Americans too, since they're both nations located in the Americas.

Reactions: Pissmaster

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
No.

I have never even been to Wales.

Yorkshire born and bred!
It's shit like this that makes me really consider whether the French had the right idea and told all their regional groups to stfu, learn Parisian French, and tell them that they're all French now.

Seriously, as soon as you idiots lose your empire now all of a sudden you need to emphasize how different you are from the wanker who speaks the same language and has the same culture as you but lives 20 miles down the road.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Bismuth, an element with an atomic weight of 83, used to be considered the heaviest stable element. Only in 2003 was it discovered actually to be very weakly radioactive, decaying via alpha decay. It has a half-life of 19,000,000,000,000,000,000, or 19 quintillion years, roughly a billion times longer than the current age of the universe.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Scottish invented Fried Chicken...

Good job we didn't off all the jocks in the 1500's or your Yank niggas would starve
That just sounds like another thing we can add to the list of stuff you invented but others perfected, like football, rugby, cricket, whiskey, and the English language.

EDIT: By the way, didn't you mean to say "t'jocks in t'1500s?"

Last edited:

Jewthulhu

Rabbi of the Great Old Ones
kiwifarms.net
Human sex determination is entirely dependent on a single gene on the Y chromosome, SRY. SRY's only function is the activation of the SOX9 gene on chromosome 17, which leads to the formation of Sertoli cells and the development of the male phenotype. Dysfunction of SRY, SOX9, or the SOX9 upregulator gene Fgf9 is the only known way to produce a biological female with an XY chromosome pair.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The KGB invented the myth of AIDS being invented by the CIA and South African (Apartheid era) government. In reality, it was just from a doctor trying to hurry up the cultivation of vaccines by using chimp blood instead of human to incubate antibodies

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not British!

There is no such thing as a British Citizen or British Nationality, we are citizens of our birth country mine being England and Sovereign citizens of the UK (Great Britain and Northen Ireland) but not fucking British.

I know there are many things that say "British this or that" but its only for "naming precedence" sake that they say British instead of UK or United Kingdom and sometimes it's used by the Gov as a big Fuck You to Ireland to say British instead of UK.
I've wondered about that, I've heard the rare occasional patriotic Englishman say he's not British, so I guess I don't really know what "British" means.

Anyway, move to the USA. The ladies will will love your accent and we have weed and you can say the N word and not get arrested.
Arguably its similar to how American doesn't exclusively refer to someone from the United States, and our country isn't called America. "American" technically refers to the Western Hemisphere, which includes North, Central, and South America. Our country is officially called the United States of America, but since there's no real demonym for United States, we're just called Americans. Technically, this means Canadians and Mexicans are Americans too, since they're both nations located in the Americas.
Latin Americans adamantly refer to themselves as Americans and sperg out over how the USA is often called "America" for that reason.

Tags
None