Fun facts! -

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Technically it wasn't brain damage. The doctor used forceps incorrectly to remove Stallone which caused nerve damage in his face. This in turn led to parts of his face being paralyzed, which is why he has that snarling look and slurred speech.
Ironically, that really contributed to his credibility as a punch-drunk boxer in the Rocky movies.

Ryotaro Dojima

Now on PC!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sid haig died just five days after the release of 3 from hell.

And yeah having seen that movie I can tell the man wasn't in the best of health. His eyes and the skin around his head are so sunken in and stretched out that he looks like a talking skull with a beard
He looks like shit but in a way, it really contributes to the effect of Spaulding being in prison for years.

Related to this Jon Polito was considered for Captain Spaulding

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
The creator of Wonder Woman was involved with a polyamourus relationship and believed men should be subservient to women who should be the true leaders of the world because of their gentler loving wise nature.... In other words wonder woman was created by the original beta male.

You know how pathetic he was? He died just a few years after the character first appeared having never seem just how big an impact she'd leave. At least Bob kane, Jerry Robinson and Bill finger all lived to see the first round of modern batman movies. Hell even though they had a strained relationship with DC for years after creating Superman. Jerry siegel and Joe Shuster were alive when the Christopher Reeve Superman movies were all released

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I wanna keep this thread alive as much as possible so

Have you ever wondered why Eminem's music video for without me had him playing Robin and had a lot of references to batman? Or why the crossover with the punisher comic was even made? Well it's because he really is a huge comic book fan batman and the punisher being his two favorite characters

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
The creator of Wonder Woman was involved with a polyamourus relationship and believed men should be subservient to women who should be the true leaders of the world because of their gentler loving wise nature.... In other words wonder woman was created by the original beta male.
Wonder Woman has a lasso of truth that makes people incapable of lying when tied up with it.
Wonder-Woman-Movie-Lasso-of-Truth.jpg

Outside of comic books the creator of Wonder Woman had ideas on how to tell if someone was lying and made contributions to the polygraph.
polygraph.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: GrayWater

Dissapointed Grandma

kiwifarms.net

You know how pathetic he was? He died just a few years after the character first appeared having never seem just how big an impact she'd leave. At least Bob kane, Jerry Robinson and Bill finger all lived to see the first round of modern batman movies. Hell even though they had a strained relationship with DC for years after creating Superman. Jerry siegel and Joe Shuster were alive when the Christopher Reeve Superman movies were all released
Allegedly the creator is the source for all the BDSM bondage with both male and female heroes being tied up and struggling to escape before something bad happened. I had always assumed the "I'm stuck in quicksand" was also closely related. I have yet to run into quicksand in my life yet but maybe when I do it will be in my spandex uniform with a villain laughing on the shore taking photos to post on some yet to be banned subreddit.

Reactions: LateNightMuffin

SuudsuAddict

kiwifarms.net
Here are the largest land animals for each continent.

The largest land animal in Africa, and the world overall, is the African bush elephant:

The largest land animal in Asia is the Asian elephant:

The largest land animal in Europe is the European bison or wisent:

The largest land animal in Australia is the red kangaroo:

The largest land animal in North America is the wood bison:

The largest land animal in South America is the Baird's tapir:

Finally, and this is the most unexpected one, here is the largest land animal in Antarctica:

Last edited:

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Wonder Woman has a lasso of truth that makes people incapable of lying when tied up with it.
View attachment 1418626

Outside of comic books the creator of Wonder Woman had ideas on how to tell if someone was lying and made contributions to the polygraph.
View attachment 1418627
I cannot tell a lie. Gal Gadot makes my dick hard as diamonds.
Please tie me up with your lasso, you gorgeous Trump's Chosen Hotty.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Doctor Placebo

The Wizard

I have spells.
kiwifarms.net
In The Lord of the Flies, the boys using Piggy's glasses to direct sunlight into wood and start a fire would actually be impossible to do in real life.
Piggy's vision is described in such a way that shows to him being very nearsighted. However, glasses that are meant to correct nearsightedness disperse light, rather than focus it into a single point. If Piggy were farsighted, then this would make sense.

Doctor Placebo

Franco did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
I cannot tell a lie. Gal Gadot makes my dick hard as diamonds.
Please tie me up with your lasso, you gorgeous Trump's Chosen Hotty.
She has a cute face, but her body is actually kind of flat.

Tyler the Creator was a nigger.
But he gave us that wonderful quote about cyber bullying, so he got honorary Aryan status. Hence "was."

Tyler the Creator is still alive, BTW. The above post might have gotten me to look that up.

Tags
None