Fun facts! -

PortsideDave

Concentration camp counselor
kiwifarms.net
()()() is not a palindrome but ))(()) is.

The Japanese spider crab has the longest leg length proportional to its body size of all arthropods (which includes actual spiders and the entire insect family). It's also the most horrifying of all arthropods.

View attachment 356988
View attachment 356991
The largest land dwelling arthropod is the coconut crab. Which allegedly ate the body of Amelia Earhart.

The largest arthropods to ever exist were Pentecopterus and Arthropleura (a giant fucking millipede) both were about 6 ft long.

Dr. Tremolo

Shah Jahans
kiwifarms.net
Everyday life in the 3rd world my friend
Also it used to be that way in the communist block. People would joke that you get free beer in your tap because sometimes it would have that golden color.
That brings me to another fun fact: the reason internet speed is so fast in formerly communist countries is because during the communist era, phone lines were extremely underdeveloped. Barely anyone had a phone at home and people would just usually use a shared one near the entrance to the given apartment block (hell even my family still didn't have one in the early 90s, my dad would use CB radio to call the cops or the doctor). So when we opened to the world in the 90s it was mostly a blank slate, and during a good time too because a lot of technological advances would undergo at the time. Therefore we could start off with brand new technologies while countries like say the UK still have to deal with primitive copper wiring as old as the telephone itself in some areas.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino