Fun times with food poisoning -

Molester Stallone

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
kiwifarms.net
Several years ago a company I worked for had a catering company come in and serve everyone lunch as a thank you. It was a nice gesture from a company that underpaid everyone and expected us to put the company ahead of our personal lives. I was a department manager and as a result had to take care of a few things before I could go outside to join everyone else. By the time I got there a lot of the food was gone, including the macaroni and potato salad. I remember looking at the now mostly empty trays thinking to myself "I've never seen those types of food give off a yellow hue". This was on a Friday afternoon. When I came to work on Monday the place was dead. I was usually one of the first ones there and had the ability to let myself in. Turns out that a lot of my fellow coworkers were a few miles away in the hospital with severe food poisoning. I worked alone in a huge building for half an hour before I started making phone calls to see what the fuck was going on. Only one other person showed up and I told her to take the day off.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Trombonista

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Mmm grease
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I ate some bad chinese food (something tasted slightly metallic) and had these explosive ,foamy shits for days.
Then it degraded into painful, chronic farting.
I was working parking for a golf tournament for extra cash, it was cold and windy that whole week which helped dissipate the lung searing farts. I didn't see any birds fall out of the air,but I assume it happened. These were farts that almost had a palpable, physical presence that lingered for minutes.

As a side note people from New Zealand are awesome to drink with.

• Feels
Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Buying a Switch & Animal Crossing with Trump bucks
kiwifarms.net
Literally every time I have ever gotten a foot long chilli cheese dog at Sonic. But I'll keep buying them because they taste good.

Freedom Gobbler

i'm am not the retarded youre are!!!
kiwifarms.net
Pizza I ordered recently caused explosive dieherheeehaaa ( no boaners ) and puking, This place is allegedly the best pizza joint in town, which if that's the case this entire city needs to be nuked.

glow in the dark animals

animals that could be glowing in the dark
kiwifarms.net
Idk if it was food poisoning, but a couple weeks ago I got ill after eating half of an avocado. I ate it with some salt and pepper, it tasted fine, kind of strong but they usually taste strong anyways. Halfway through it my stomach literally started hurting, like I started to feel sick and that never happens! It was weird but I kept going at, my boyfriend ate the other half and he was fine, however there was a dark spot on a part of the avacado I had, maybe that's what did it? Either way I finished most of it and I threw out the dark spot. A few moments later I felt tired and like I had to shit and puke, my stomach was hurting pretty bad. I ended up laying down for like 4 hours and puking a few times. I had to force myself to puke at first and drink a lot of water to continue puking. Also drank water with baking soda, which helped. It worked and I eventually got it out, but my stomach hurt so fucking bad I was considering the hospital, it felt like it was going to explode. It was scary and I fucking hate throwing up more than anything. Now I'm afraid to eat avacado and the smell, taste, and thought of one makes me queasy. It was a very bad experience. Still weird how my boyfriend didn't get sick, we ate of the same fruit. Must have been God giving me the business!!

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Mmm grease
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk if it was food poisoning, but a couple weeks ago I got ill after eating half of an avocado. I ate it with some salt and pepper, it tasted fine, kind of strong but they usually taste strong anyways. Halfway through it my stomach literally started hurting, like I started to feel sick and that never happens! It was weird but I kept going at, my boyfriend ate the other half and he was fine, however there was a dark spot on a part of the avacado I had, maybe that's what did it? Either way I finished most of it and I threw out the dark spot. A few moments later I felt tired and like I had to shit and puke, my stomach was hurting pretty bad. I ended up laying down for like 4 hours and puking a few times. I had to force myself to puke at first and drink a lot of water to continue puking. Also drank water with baking soda, which helped. It worked and I eventually got it out, but my stomach hurt so fucking bad I was considering the hospital, it felt like it was going to explode. It was scary and I fucking hate throwing up more than anything. Now I'm afraid to eat avacado and the smell, taste, and thought of one makes me queasy. It was a very bad experience. Still weird how my boyfriend didn't get sick, we ate of the same fruit. Must have been God giving me the business!!
I had that in 3rd grade when they served chalupas at lunch, that made several of us projectile vomit, which was hilarious and talked about for months because it was third grade. I did not try them again until 1999 when Taco Bell came out with them.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Recently had some BBQ from a local place that honestly isn’t very good but I was craving some so I caved. So anyway I order their jumbo obesity platter for fat fucks because I’m starving after having skipped lunch at work. Ribs, brisket, pulled pork, mac & cheese, bbq beans w/ pulled pork and a healthy slice of corn bread. I dunno if they gave me old meat or something but about 3/4ths through the meal I felt sick. Like exploding, bloated, “I’m gonna shit lava” kind of sick. Felt so shitty and tired I weng straight to bed. Slept 12 straight hours and even took a sick day from work. I’ll skip the details and just say you can imagine the symphanies and their encores that took place because of this meal. Needless to say, I will not be eating their food again.

Tags
None