FUN WITH FRIENDS & GROCERY HAUL-2/23/2020 -

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
She thinks her hair is falling out because she "only washes it and brushes it once every 7 to 10 days", not because she's 550+ lbs and her hormone levels are a dumpster-fire.
She thinks putting her hair in a braid instead of a poop-bun and brushing it once per day is going to stop it from falling out.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Big Al being hulthy, buys low sodium soy sauce, also Slim Jims...
Wrist brace was for some cyst thing which hurt, so "on doctor's orders" she made it immobile, except she didn't 'cause that brace was floppy AF.
Back at the pizza arcade with her one true love--herself. Also D&D and 4 other people we never see..
Thumby showing even less personality than usual but at least it speaks.
There's my lame, totally half assed recap. :/

Vol yoom us

kiwifarms.net
"I didn't wanna say anything because people say everything is wrong with me!"
Proceeds to touch everything and filming just the hand wrapped in what looks like a knee strap.

"I just add my wasabi tomy soy sauce. It's just what I do."
Like the million other things she says she does only to never do again because pretending you're original and quirky is hard to do. And it's always about food which, not shocking.

ETA- JFC the way she laughed when becky said she was wearing a red hat with a green shirt. Yeesh.
Beckster looks completely over the whole shibang. If she's like that all the time towards AL then I dare say AL must know she's got one foot out the door and is just dutifully ignoring it and amping up the forced affection in the hopes that she won't get dumped. Or she's clueless idk.

Last edited:

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net
She thinks her hair is falling out because she "only washes it and brushes it once every 7 to 10 days", not because she's 550+ lbs and her hormone levels are a dumpster-fire.
She thinks putting her hair in a braid instead of a poop-bun and brushing it once per day is going to stop it from falling out.
My god, the smells. How can you only wash you hair at most once a week?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
"Don't be too jealous" referring to her chocolate covered strawberries. Jealous of a FOOD item? More proof how warped her perceptions of food are as well as her assumptions of how other people view food. And yeah, those taco 'crumbs' were plenty to top off a baked potato - a healthy serving for a change.

Brushes her hair once a WEEK? The height of laziness. The hair falling out; comes with getting older, a crap diet & as Prince Lotor mentioned - her hormone balance has to be completely shot. I suspect it's either down to laziness or the fact that lifting her arms up & the repeated motions of brushing are too hard.

She did, she really DID say "Ferraro O'Shea" - sounds like a fusion trend... Irish gelato.

Okay - she went out, shopped, (Scootypuff should have gotten credit) & although she didn't state this, her outings once again revolved around food.

And zero signs of weight loss to my jaded eyes.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This makes me wonder how old Chantal was when she started going bald and if Amber can expect her scalp to look like that when (if) she makes it to 35.

She will never see a dermatologist about it because the dermatologist will require blood work, and she'll get told things she doesn't want to hear.

Edit: She's lived there for how long and they haven't had a drain rack for their dishes until now?

I know other people have pointed this out in previous videos, but this is the first one where it really stood out to me: She looks like a bloated corpse. Totally a not cute situation type deal.

Last edited:
Tags
None