FUN WITH FRIENDS & GROCERY HAUL-2/23/2020 -

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
I once saw an article about a ballerina talking about how she was losing her hair because she kept it in a tight bun so often. So dirt, hormones, and dying follicles -- seems like a recipe for thin hair. But, don't dainty gorls have thin hair? 🤮
It's called traction alopecia:
Traction alopecia is hair loss that’s caused by repeatedly pulling on your hair. You can develop this condition if you often wear your hair in a tight ponytail, bun, or braids, especially if you use chemicals or heat on your hair.

Traction alopecia can be reversed if you stop pulling your hair back. But if you don’t intervene soon enough, the hair loss may be permanent.
A good example of this is Jojo Siwa:

Ozul

Please be my friend
kiwifarms.net
It triggers me that she wears her house shoes outside. What even is the point if you're going to track outside dirt all over the house. Slippers don't go outside! :mad:

Also, It feels like there was some tension between hamburger and hamburger helper in this video. Necky seemed more annoyed than usual, especially in the walmart parking lot clip.

Ann Berlin

> ____ .
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't like sparkling water or yogurt, so she buys more sparkling water and yogurt. Gorl come on this is why you give in to (diet) soda and ice cream. You see sparkling water and yogurt as the only hulthy alternatives when the real alternative is plain water ($0) and literally anything under 200 calories as a snack.
Eating healthy/low calorie isn't about forcing yourself to eat stuff you don't like. Fatties do this on purpose so that they have an excuse to fall back on old bad habits. They go "ugh I want to lose weight but I'm so sick of rice cakes and carrots :(" to garner sympathy.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Who goes to an arcade regularly after the age of 20? This is very odd. Is this something people do in those localities?

She mentioned in the past that she need to wash her hair more than once a week. I guess she did not follow her own advice. She also said that she should use a dandruff shampoo but she like the smell of her Walmart bought one.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
She doesn't like sparkling water or yogurt, so she buys more sparkling water and yogurt. Gorl come on this is why you give in to (diet) soda and ice cream. You see sparkling water and yogurt as the only hulthy alternatives when the real alternative is plain water ($0) and literally anything under 200 calories as a snack.
Eating healthy/low calorie isn't about forcing yourself to eat stuff you don't like. Fatties do this on purpose so that they have an excuse to fall back on old bad habits. They go "ugh I want to lose weight but I'm so sick of rice cakes and carrots :(" to garner sympathy.
Honestly, this is the one fatty point i can understand.

People like Amber were raised on sloppy, greasy ass fast food and cola. No concept of health, nothing hits the taste buds other than the worst garbage you can imagine. So of course trying to eat something that isnt packed with sugar and chemicals or has a pound of salt dumped on it is like eating cardboard to them, doesnt matter how good or well prepared the meal is. Amber probably CANT taste anything that isnt saturated with junk.

I can imagine the thought process. They cant taste anything thats decent human food, and knowing thats all they get to eat from now on if they want to be healthy... well, considering Amber here probably feels like shit and is in pain all the time just from existing, she probably doesnt want to think about also not having the sweet siren song of fast food to soothe the pain and make reality go away for a few bites. She's stuck in a loop.

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being almost 30yo and thinking that the best way to spend time with your friends is to go to the arcade and spend a bunch of money to get tickets that you will exchange for crap.
Imagine being a normal human being and bringing your kids to the arcade only to find a squad of supermorbidly obese women who're pushing thirty playing skeeball and squeeing about how many tickets they have, while the largest, smelliest one is being filmed.

Tags
None