FUN WITH FRIENDS & GROCERY HAUL-2/23/2020 -

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
My GOD but she's a smug piece of shit! Isn't she nearly 30? How does someone of that age still wear Mickey Mouse shit on their clothes? Ever noticed that about fat women clothes? They all have this babyish shit on them, looney tunes, Disney, etc. Why? So fat women can be immature and exceptional? What? :roll:
To be fair Torrid seems to be geared mostly toward young adults, like young 20s. They seem to have some clothing that is more appropriate for older women but Amber is stuck in the mentality of a teenager/21 year old so of course she buys the stuff meant for younger people.

With that being said, even regular clothing sizes are covered in Disney, cartoons, etc. Ever been to Walmart? Hot Topic? Target? Even some department stores like Kohls or JC Penney? Many of the clothes in the women's section are covered in that shit, or are bright neon colors, clothes obviously meant for younger women. I guess there is a section with nicer subtle clothes, or stuff for older women, but Torrid has that too. Amber doesn't want to wear clothing that's appropriate for her age because in her mind she isn't almost 30, she is a dainty young adult. She also can't fit in anything other than an oversized 6x dress.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
To be fair Torrid seems to be geared mostly toward young adults, like young 20s. They seem to have some clothing that is more appropriate for older women but Amber is stuck in the mentality of a teenager/21 year old so of course she buys the stuff meant for younger people.
Torrid is actually owned by the same company that owns Hot Topic so the clothes they carry don't surprise me. But to confirm your point, I haven't shopped at Hot Topic since they stopped selling TBS merch. In high school. At least 10 years ago. I know her clothing choices are limited but she could get some decent stuff for a similar price from Lane Bryant,

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she feels great compared to chantal and amy ramadan. That's as good as it gets for her (when it comes to non-food satisfaction, anyway).

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being a normal human being and bringing your kids to the arcade only to find a squad of supermorbidly obese women who're pushing thirty playing skeeball and squeeing about how many tickets they have, while the largest, smelliest one is being filmed.
Oh, the absolute horror...

It would feel less of an eldritch creatures like situation if they were drunk or high. But the only thing they were high off of is orange chicken and sushi algae.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Torrid is actually owned by the same company that owns Hot Topic so the clothes they carry don't surprise me. But to confirm your point, I haven't shopped at Hot Topic since they stopped selling TBS merch. In high school. At least 10 years ago. I know her clothing choices are limited but she could get some decent stuff for a similar price from Lane Bryant,
Lane Bryant doesn't even begin to go up to a size 30 or 32 that Torrid does; their clothes are also not generously cut like Torrid. Lane Bryant runs smaller and only goes to a 28. Their size chart goes to a 30/32 but I couldn’t find those sizes on their site. No way in hell could Hambeast ever fit into Lane Bryant clothes anymore. Plus she’s an emotionally stunted 15 yr old.

I hate how much she wastes, it drives me nuts. Why have so much makeup and she never wear it? But wait!!! Let’s buy even more makeup to never actually use. I am shocked she went on a date with Destiny with no makeup though.

Attachments

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Im not sure what she expects to gain from 50 days without makeup. If she didn't wash her face when she wore it, she isn't washing it now, either. She doesn't wash anything. Does she think that the grease and dead skin accumulating on her scalp and hair won't rub off on her pillows and face? And we all know that there are no pillow cases on pillow mountain.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Damn, she's so boring now...

This is all her channel is gonna be until she's too sick to post anymore. *sigh*

It's like watching a reallllllyyyy long episode of Intervention, except nobody ever intervenes, cause there's more to lose by the addict getting better than the addict remaining stuck and codependent.

Amber's clearly too depressed and too winded to even properly bathe herself anymore. But who wants to have that conversation with a 29 year-old woman, right? Becky will just join her in solidarity by not bathing too. And Rickie and Eric will buy more candles! Whew. Crisis averted.

I'd love to see who would genuinely stick around if Amber wasn't paying for the company.

twi1992

kiwifarms.net
I hate how much she wastes, it drives me nuts. Why have so much makeup and she never wear it? But wait!!! Let’s buy even more makeup to never actually use. I am shocked she went on a date with Destiny with no makeup though.
That's what gets me. Homegirl wears very little makeup and the makeup she does wear is limited (eyeliner, foundation and lip stick). What's the point of even having so many eye shadow palettes when she doesn't wear it at all? Or highlighters when she's still using that shit she's had since high school? Literally throwing money away.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
That's what gets me. Homegirl wears very little makeup and the makeup she does wear is limited (eyeliner, foundation and lip stick). What's the point of even having so many eye shadow palettes when she doesn't wear it at all? Or highlighters when she's still using that shit she's had since high school? Literally throwing money away.
Amber does not buy only one thing, she buys many of them. She already had a set of brushes, more than she will ever need. What does she do? Buy more of them. Journals, she got a few of them; does she use them? No. Late last year, she decided to get an agenda, so she got at least 5. Has she used them? Probably not. One thing she does not have a lot; common sense.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
Does their head get so fat and enlarged that hair needs to fall out when you reach deathfat levels of Amber and Chantal? I'd guess more hair would grow to cover it like skin stretching, but I'm dumb.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice

twi1992

kiwifarms.net
No, I genuinely want to see how she washes her hair. Is it an over the sink situation type deal or how...
I honestly think that she doesn't "wash" her hair. I do think it gets the occasional rinse when she does shower but I don't think there's any shampoo or conditioner involved at any point.

Reactions: Cereal Killer

GogglyGoblin

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, this is the one fatty point i can understand.

People like Amber were raised on sloppy, greasy ass fast food and cola. No concept of health, nothing hits the taste buds other than the worst garbage you can imagine. So of course trying to eat something that isnt packed with sugar and chemicals or has a pound of salt dumped on it is like eating cardboard to them, doesnt matter how good or well prepared the meal is. Amber probably CANT taste anything that isnt saturated with junk.

I can imagine the thought process. They cant taste anything thats decent human food, and knowing thats all they get to eat from now on if they want to be healthy... well, considering Amber here probably feels like shit and is in pain all the time just from existing, she probably doesnt want to think about also not having the sweet siren song of fast food to soothe the pain and make reality go away for a few bites. She's stuck in a loop.
You can break this cycle of not being able to taste food that isn't filled in salt or sugar by simply not eating food filled with salt and sugar, it's similar to smokers who find things tastier after they quit smoking.
At first things will have no taste but in a week or so you start to taste stuff again, I know Amber is too fat and stubborn to change her eating habits but most people can lower the amount of added sugar or salt and soon enough they won't even miss that crap.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I guess Amber is back to her whole self.

She is eating at her favourite sushi place and ordered two sushi rolls. I do not hear any references to Freshly, or Weight Watcher, so she is back to eat as before. She is still riding mobility scooters, so much for moving more. Finally, she is exhausted for doing so much on the weekend... for a 30-year-old. There are a lot of pensioners that have a busier, more productive, and more interesting life.

Tags
None