FUN WITH FRIENDS & GROCERY HAUL-2/23/2020 -

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
1. She's so salty about people hating her mookbongs because at this point there is so little she can actually physically do, and there is nothing interesting going on in her life. They also take next zero effort to film and upload - at most all she does is edit out the worst of her wheezing. I predict a return to gorging herself on camera again withing the next few uploads (accompanied by a cunty lecture about how it's HER channel and she'll do what she wants).
2. Is Becky working or doing something out of the house? It seems like the only other person around who can stand spending time with Amberlynn is Eric. Where is Becky during this time? We already know they don't eat together, so what is Becky actually doing? I thought it was interesting that AL was all weird about not showing what groceries Becky bought as normally she'd film all of it.
3. My guess is that her hair loss is probably hormonal and related to her weight and poor diet. Her eyebrows have thinned markedly, and I suspect she probably has little hair on arms and legs as well.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
2. Is Becky working or doing something out of the house? It seems like the only other person around who can stand spending time with Amberlynn is Eric. Where is Becky during this time? We already know they don't eat together, so what is Becky actually doing? I thought it was interesting that AL was all weird about not showing what groceries Becky bought as normally she'd film all of it.
On Eric's Valentine Day video, you can see that Becky had a lanyard in her pocket. Having a job might explain it. Interesting speculation.

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
To be fair Torrid seems to be geared mostly toward young adults, like young 20s. They seem to have some clothing that is more appropriate for older women but Amber is stuck in the mentality of a teenager/21 year old so of course she buys the stuff meant for younger people.

With that being said, even regular clothing sizes are covered in Disney, cartoons, etc. Ever been to Walmart? Hot Topic? Target? Even some department stores like Kohls or JC Penney? Many of the clothes in the women's section are covered in that shit, or are bright neon colors, clothes obviously meant for younger women. I guess there is a section with nicer subtle clothes, or stuff for older women, but Torrid has that too. Amber doesn't want to wear clothing that's appropriate for her age because in her mind she isn't almost 30, she is a dainty young adult. She also can't fit in anything other than an oversized 6x dress.
I guess I'm too old and bitchy to have noticed. But then I avoid shopping unless it's online sales from Nordstroms, Dillards, etc. I don't get the need to pay for all that licensed BS, not to mention it just makes one looks more huge and stupid. Hear that, Amber??? Lord knows you don't need any extra inches added to your hippo-like girth.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does their head get so fat and enlarged that hair needs to fall out when you reach deathfat levels of Amber and Chantal? I'd guess more hair would grow to cover it like skin stretching, but I'm dumb.
No. The scalp is laid over the skull and as far as I know, fat doesn't get stored there, so there's no stretching. However, among the many things that can cause hair loss that can currently be affecting Amber, one is something she's recently been diagnosed with: anemia. The loss of her eyebrows is a signal of low thyroid (which can also cause hair to thin on the scalp), and her constant poop bun can cause traction allopecia.

Since it's unlikely she'll ever get her nutrient deficiency/hormones in check, the best thing she could do to minimize further hair loss due to traction allopecia would be to cut some bangs and then cut the rest of it short enough that she could tie it back in a loose ponytail.

MissyMissyMila

Isn't it dreamy?
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, she is disgusting if she thinks any regular person only washes their hair once a week. Even people with dry hair, who can get away with skipping a day or two of washing don't do that shit because when you're an actual active human being it starts to smell and just look bad, even with styling and dry shampoo. Unfortunately, Amber doesn't even have that luxury because she appears to have thin, stringy, oily hair which could be genetic or caused by her hideous diet, but either way, requires daily washing to not look absolutely horrid.

Also, if she only washes once a week, that means she hardly ever brushes her hair. We know she has it in the poop bun most of the time so when she finally decides to brush her long, stringy, rat nest, she probably loses SO much hair just from it being a gross mess.

Amber, even if all you do is sit around your house and you don't do any type of physical activity whatsoever, your body and hair still need to be fucking washed. You're a disgusting bitch. You're not doing your hair any favors. Fucking wash it.
For people with textured hair, it better to was it once or twice a week. But Amber's as white a yoga instructor sooo

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to see who would genuinely stick around if Amber wasn't paying for the company.
No one.

Haha remember when she bought that jar for washing brushes and was "gonna show us how she washes muh brushezz".

No, I genuinely want to see how she washes her hair. Is it an over the sink situation type deal or how...
No way she could bend forward over a sink. Or lean back in a chair over one.

Where would she qualify to work? "Yeah, I spent a few years as a caretaker for a 600 pound landwhale. Oh, like nursing experience? No, not that. Cooking? Well, no, not that. Bathing and general, non-medical care? Welllllll, no, no that. More like hanging out, coloring, and driving everywhere. Like that sort of caretaker. Oh, that's babysitting and taxi driving? Gosh, who knew?"

That is one fucking annoying video, and that's saying a lot.

On Eric's Valentine Day video, you can see that Becky had a lanyard in her pocket. Having a job might explain it. Interesting speculation.
Doesn't she carry her keys on a lanyard?

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Torrid is actually owned by the same company that owns Hot Topic so the clothes they carry don't surprise me. But to confirm your point, I haven't shopped at Hot Topic since they stopped selling TBS merch. In high school. At least 10 years ago. I know her clothing choices are limited but she could get some decent stuff for a similar price from Lane Bryant,
lezbereal here, for someone who spends their days coloring, spends money like it's all disposable income on succulent stuffed ceramic alpacas, eleventy different lipsticks and glittery eye shadow, snacks and arcade games, which is a more realistic outfit? A mickey mouse dress or a neutral pair of slacks and a twinset? Amber dresses her mental age, which happens to be somewhere between 12-13, just like her emo neck and her angst teen ex. Both of whom dress like middle school boys. Since amber seems to be maturing in reverse, I expect late 2020-2021 to be full of jojo siwa accessories and unicorns.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Where I live, there's a special work scheme in place for people just like Becky. They get picked up by a special mini-bus each morning and go to a workshop where they do stuff like count bags of screws and dismantle old computers and stuff for recycling. They get a cooked meal for lunch each day and they also get paid the minimum adult wage, The people who work there love it as it's basically what is known as a 'sheltered community workshop'. Becky looks exactly like some of the people who work there.

Tags
None