FUN WITH FRIENDS & GROCERY HAUL-2/23/2020 -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I can't see Becky working in fast food - key word being 'fast' & she's anything but.

I have seen very little of the US in real life but I can't help but think Amber is wasting so much opportunity keeping herself so fat she needs to mostly stay mewed up in her own house. Hasn't she said fairly often she "loves" nature? I had a brief look at the Kentucky tourism website & oh man - there's enough to do to keep me busy doing something different every day for a year just involving the natural attractions - tons of gorgeous places to walk/hike to, caves to see, wildlife, etc. Anybody into thoroughbreds & the racing industry... it's like visiting Mecca to visit horse country & if racing stables are anything like some of the ones I saw in the UK, they have an open house once or twice a year. With luck you can be star struck by some of the greatest living thoroughbreds around. Tons of significant historical sites to visit & Kentucky proudly takes its place in the annals of musical history.

Yet she's allowed her world to shrink to food, coloring books & frantically accumulating buckets of stuff she has no use for. She "hates" Kentucky. She hasn't SEEN Kentucky; the inside of chain stores & restaurants doesn't count. I'd feel sorry for her save for 2 things - she's wilfully & deliberately allowed herself to get to this weight & she's too superficial to realize what she's missing... just a quick trip away from her own front door.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I can't see Becky working in fast food - key word being 'fast' & she's anything but.

I have seen very little of the US in real life but I can't help but think Amber is wasting so much opportunity keeping herself so fat she needs to mostly stay mewed up in her own house. Hasn't she said fairly often she "loves" nature? I had a brief look at the Kentucky tourism website & oh man - there's enough to do to keep me busy doing something different every day for a year just involving the natural attractions - tons of gorgeous places to walk/hike to, caves to see, wildlife, etc. Anybody into thoroughbreds & the racing industry... it's like visiting Mecca to visit horse country & if racing stables are anything like some of the ones I saw in the UK, they have an open house once or twice a year. With luck you can be star struck by some of the greatest living thoroughbreds around. Tons of significant historical sites to visit & Kentucky proudly takes its place in the annals of musical history.

Yet she's allowed her world to shrink to food, coloring books & frantically accumulating buckets of stuff she has no use for. She "hates" Kentucky. She hasn't SEEN Kentucky; the inside of chain stores & restaurants doesn't count. I'd feel sorry for her save for 2 things - she's wilfully & deliberately allowed herself to get to this weight & she's too superficial to realize what she's missing... just a quick trip away from her own front door.
Her problem now is that even if she WANTED to go to do or see any of those things, she can't walk long enough to enjoy any of it. Amber can only walk a minute or so at a time. Granted I do think she should try but hiking isn't even an option for her anymore unless the trail is littered with benches.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
AOnly likes nature when it is on tv, unless you count a few dunks in Toxic Lake. She cries or bitches when there are thunderstorms, which always happen in the summer in KY, so she should be used to it. She uses fans outside, and she rarely eats anything that hasn't been processed into oblivion. If she really claimed to love nature (I am sure she did) it must have been due to some other Youtuber claiming to love nature.
edits were made
second edit: is there a new filter? Amber, amber, Amberlynn
Weird, I typed "Amber" in my first sentence, not "A"?

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net

She hasn't "allowed her world to shrink to food..." this is amber. She was bone-idle in VA and FL too. Her world revolved around trips to walmart/target, malls and restaurants. If Amber ever had any inclination to explore anything, she would have gotten a drivers licence. She wouldn't have gotten this big to begin with because she would have been living a life where there were more hours spent on her feet than on her ass. And, mostly, Amber is only interested in Amber. In youtubers, celebrities, food and trinkets (not in that order). Even at her lowest weight, her ideal staycation would have been confined to a hotel with uber eats room service.

Sure, she talks about loving nature, wanting to travel to the poconos bahamas to see the ocean, to want to live in a city and do all kinds of things. But she doesn't really want to do these things, and she doesn't not do them because she's fat. She's fat because she never did them in the first place!

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Future ~*Skinny Legend*~
kiwifarms.net
Torrid is actually owned by the same company that owns Hot Topic so the clothes they carry don't surprise me. But to confirm your point, I haven't shopped at Hot Topic since they stopped selling TBS merch. In high school. At least 10 years ago. I know her clothing choices are limited but she could get some decent stuff for a similar price from Lane Bryant,
She is sized out of Lane Bryant, they only go up to a size 28. Amber is busting out of Torrid 6s which is a vanity sized 30, the only other retailers with larger sizes seem to be exclusively online.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Big Al would not approve her request to work outside the house.

She didn't do much of anything in Virginia beyond visit Baltimore's Inner Harbor, and apparently just walked on the beach once in Florida (most likely the west coast/Panhandle area, based on the white sand she was oooooh-ing over). Those were both done with other people, and I'm guessing they, not she, suggested those outings. Point is that she's a lazy, intellectually incurious fatbody, and she only says she "loves nature" for the same reason she says she "loves" any other normal thing: she's a narcissist and sociopath without any personality of her own. She heard someone she watches, or in a movie, or some tv show say "I love nature!" so she says it as well. She's basically a 600 pound parrot, except they're more fun and squawk a lot less.

Edit to add: No seatbelt, as usual. So much for that one attempt to fake it to make it appear it was going to be a thing. Apple watch has vanished once more in this video, I see. How are those million steps going, fatass?

Last edited:

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Good god, look at this huge clump of hair that fell out! bwahahaaahahahaa
View attachment 1159729
This picture of her smug fat ass face juxtaposed with her hair falling down in clumps perfectly describes her channel lmao

Around 16min, the lolz we match scene in the car, you can just fucking FEEL how much Necky hates Amber.

It's clear from her body language that she thinks Amber is an exceptional individual.
In immortal words of Amy , Becky ain't a prize either :) both of them perfectly deserve each other

Angel Dust

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
kiwifarms.net
Aren't "Hauls" supposed to be done with items that are somewhat interesting? Like a makeup haul with the latest pallets, clothing from DIFFERENT stores, not just the same one every time, etc? In most of the hauls I've seen, they mention the price and if they got a discount. That's kinda the point of a haul, to show off the items you purchase that normally cost more. Not just for things you fucking buy regularly

Sushinope

kiwifarms.net
Pillow mountain is probably fucking up her hair a lot too along with other obvious reasons, especially if its just the pillow or rough pillow cases from the friction and I'd assume her/Becky brushing her hair aren't gentle and damage it. Like not doing the poopbun and switching to silk pillowcases might help a bit but she's not willing to put down the fatty foods so she's pretty much better off shaving off her hair if she's not willing to care for it.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I thought the arcade scene was a rather accurate account of her and Dustys relationship. Dusty's pig Trotter digging around deep in Amberlynn's purse for coins, as she stands there completely oblivious.
I noticed that and found it very odd. There are a lot of things I find odd with Amber. Would Dusty have her own money? You would do this with your significant other, and even then, you would ask. There is no questions that Amber paid for meals too. D&D are using Amber as a bank account.

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
I noticed that and found it very odd. There are a lot of things I find odd with Amber. Would Dusty have her own money? You would do this with your significant other, and even then, you would ask. There is no questions that Amber paid for meals too. D&D are using Amber as a bank account.
Both Dusty and The snuffleupagus are working to the best of my knowledge. Why spend your money when you can leach off of Big Ham? I think Dusty is deliberately doing it as some form of weird 'payback' for having to put up with Hams shit throughout the years. Either that or she's just an awful, greedy piggy.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
Both Dusty and The snuffleupagus are working to the best of my knowledge. Why spend your money when you can leach off of Big Ham? I think Dusty is deliberately doing it as some form of weird 'payback' for having to put up with Hams shit throughout the years. Either that or she's just an awful, greedy piggy.
I always assumed AOffers to pay for anything Destiny wants when they're together because she's constantly trying to win her back. She will never get over her and it is so obvious.

Tags
None