FUN WITH FRIENDS & GROCERY HAUL-2/23/2020 -

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I can't see Becky working in fast food - key word being 'fast' & she's anything but.
She used to work at Hardeez before the woodshop. Hardeez is what they call Carl's Jr in some regions. She told Amber she had to wake up at 2 AM and she doesn't like the food, perhaps that's why they don't eat there even though it's nearby.

Peetz's Bank Account

god dang it, bubby
kiwifarms.net
It's shocking that she hasn't gotten her hair trimmed in god knows how long even with that horrific urine-colored dye job, or what our gorl would call "balayage" because it sounds fancy. Not trimming split ends stunts hair growth and what with the dumpster fires that are her hormones and hygiene practices it's not doing her any favors. It just makes her look like an exceptional obese horse with male pattern baldness who somehow managed to dunk her mane into a bucket of Clorox.

Amber barely fits into the largest size at Horrid anymore. I'm waiting for the Walmart deathfat men's section and balding saga. Honestly shaving her head would probably do her hygiene a favor because hair can absorb a lot of smells and knowing Amber that shit has to smell like death.

I find both of these things incredibly hard to believe
Idk, I think Becky is probably picky as fuck if you consider her other toddler-like tendencies (coloring, ugly ass Rugrats posters from TJ Maxx). She's one of those picky assholes approaching 30 who STILL won't touch a piece of sushi even when it's fried and covered in mayonnaise like how Amber prefers it. I do find waking up at 2am doubtful but it's possible considering that she might have had the early morning shift- Hardee's opens at 6 am and employees have to get there early to open up and get food ready to go. Of course the Scam Ham would have an issue with having to get up that early, not that it's ideal but just goes to show how fucking lazy she is. She'd rather suck on Amber's dried-up JewToob titties instead of going to a job where she has to get up at 2am but can have her own money and maybe move out of that fag shanty shithole, leaving Albert behind to powder her own folds. But the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and that tree is one grifting, e-begging, pedofucking son of a bitch.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
She used to work at Hardeez before the woodshop. Hardeez is what they call Carl's Jr in some regions. She told Amber she had to wake up at 2 AM and she doesn't like the food, perhaps that's why they don't eat there even though it's nearby.
Who the hell prefers McDonald's over Carl's Jr? I mean to each their own I guess but Carl's Jr makes a way better burger than the good ole Golden Arches. Maybe Hardeez is way different...? But these two speds probably like Arby's too.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Who the hell prefers McDonald's over Carl's Jr? I mean to each their own I guess but Carl's Jr makes a way better burger than the good ole Golden Arches. Maybe Hardeez is way different...? But these two speds probably like Arby's too.
Hardee's was a bit different until Carl's Jr. bought them out back in the late 90's. Since then, save for regional food differences (like the western bacon cheeseburger not being available at Hardee's locations due to it being exclusively on the East Coast and I can think of no other damned reason), they're virtually identical.

McDonald's has gone back to beef instead of mystery meat cut with soy in their burger patties, but I do concur that Hardee's has a more flavorful burger. If one's dieting, Hardee's can be a kick in the nuts with how thick and calorie rich every offering on the menu is, and McDonalds at least has a few sub-500 calorie burgers there, but we know that isn't the case with these dumb wenches.

McDonald's fries are saltier, though. Much saltier. Maybe that's the attraction.

Tags
None