Funimation Audio Leaks - Sacred Ointment memes for degenerate teens

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.

Power Word: YEET

kiwifarms.net
Downloaded and reuploaded to the farms directly, thanks!

Downloaded quota exceeded in less than a minute...........jesus.
I got you, fam.

EDIT: adding descriptions to the audio files to the OP as penance for my shameful lack of making a new thread

Soul Eater Ep 44 Commentary_01.wav
Rial and Marchi (IIRC) talking about dicks and generally being immature

KRILLIN-191_01OT copy.wav
Krillin complaining about keeping bitches happy

GOKU-150_01OT copy.wav
Goku asking to get his cock sucked

GOKU-123_01 FAG copy.wav
Goku calling Gohan a fag

Ep 233 PRESS MAN 3-145_02ot.wav
EP 233 MR. SATAN-147_06ot.wav
EP 233 MR. SATAN-147_07betterot.wav
News reporter asking Mr Satan about his cock, Mr Satan "wouldn't keep anything from his fans"

DBZ Audio Drama.wav
Over four minutes of what's basically fujo fanfic narrated and edited together. "Sacred ointment", "bend over Yamcha", and sexual talk about Dende (a Namekian child). Extremely haraam.

CHI-CHI-80_05RIGHT THERE copy.wav
Chi-Chi giving some hentai-quality moans and saying Gohan's name (her son, for non-DBZ folks)

Attachments

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
All files as MP4s.

Last edited:

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net

BOLDYSPICY!

boldy in the streets, spicy in the sheets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Working on converting these to a playable format...
:semperfidelis:

Right after Nick posted the leaks, #FUNimation started trending at #6. As of now:
20190830_043844.jpg

Keeping an eye out for whenever Schemmel/Sabat/Rial et al. wake up & start having a shitfit on Twitter. Assuming they don't do the smart thing & keep mum.

Not expecting much, maybe a simpering apology at best. We'll see.

EDIT: Fuck me, I'm late already.

EDIT x2: I still say the "sacred ointment" audio needed more of this.

Last edited:

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt anyone is going to get fired over this. While Twitter is a drama cesspool it doesn't mean that Sean and his fellows are going to be jobless in the next forty eight hours. Lots of VA's do blue work for shits and giggles. Dragonball was created by a guy that did a short comic where a women gets raped twice in the span of three pages.

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
I doubt anyone is going to get fired over this. While Twitter is a drama cesspool it doesn't mean that Sean and his fellows are going to be jobless in the next forty eight hours. Lots of VA's do blue work for shits and giggles. Dragonball was created by a guy that did a short comic where a women gets raped twice in the span of three pages.
I'm gonna doubt your doubt, if only because this blue work isn't based on a different IP but an IP that is closely and safely guarded by their owner Toei... who would scalp a motherfucker if they so much as looked at it without paying them first. They already hate DBZA with a passion to the point they actively try to prevent or punish anyone who tries to get that cast on board an IP they own, or so I've been told, and the only reason Funimation has the license is because the guy that founded the company has an uncle or some shit at Toei. That guy isn't at Funimation anymore, so Toei doesn't have any blood bond to the deal and the KickVic shit is already taxing them.

I see where you're coming from and otherwise would agree if it was any other company... but it's Toei and they may very well pull the license first chance they get and Sony is not gonna like that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino