Funimation Audio Leaks - Sacred Ointment memes for degenerate teens

OneHandClapping

Clap dem cheeks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt anyone is going to get fired over this. While Twitter is a drama cesspool it doesn't mean that Sean and his fellows are going to be jobless in the next forty eight hours. Lots of VA's do blue work for shits and giggles. Dragonball was created by a guy that did a short comic where a women gets raped twice in the span of three pages.
Honestly, the twitter explosion is a bonus.

The real meat's going to be how Funimation will defend firing Vic over a jellybean while Sean Schemmel calls Gohan a faggot and Chris Sabat is doing yaoi audiobooks.

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 913869
legit hollywood actor tweeting about this in japanese
According to Google Translate:
The English version of Dragon Ball's voice actor has been recorded as a joke parody work in @funimation that makes it seem that a character of the same sex is reaching a sexual act while becoming a character, and it has become a big problem. It is a problem at the level where "Dragon Ball" ends in English-speaking countries ... #Funimation

LobotomizedFerret

Im gonna bite ya!
kiwifarms.net
1567156035043.png

More twitter reactions

Attachments

• 1567155673900.png
    1567155673900.png
    271.9 KB · Views: 409
  • 1567155691334.png
    1567155691334.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 343
  • 1567155756168.png
    1567155756168.png
    488.3 KB · Views: 410
  • 1567155779530.png
    1567155779530.png
    284.1 KB · Views: 363
  • 1567155810589.png
    1567155810589.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 388
  • 1567155872404.png
    1567155872404.png
    344.5 KB · Views: 437
  • 1567156014127.png
    1567156014127.png
    286.1 KB · Views: 355
Last edited by a moderator:

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I doubt anyone is going to get fired over this. While Twitter is a drama cesspool it doesn't mean that Sean and his fellows are going to be jobless in the next forty eight hours. Lots of VA's do blue work for shits and giggles. Dragonball was created by a guy that did a short comic where a women gets raped twice in the span of three pages.

Honestly, I don't even see this as a negative thing on their part. There's nothing wrong with having some workplace chuckles and it was obvious to anyone watching that everyone was having a good time. If anyone comea out looking bad here, it's Funimation for their sheer hypocrisy regarding what constitutes misconduct. There are two ways to look at this situation: either they had a bias against Vic and were looking for any excuse to let him go, or they're actual literal retards.

"You can't tell me you didn't do that on purpose because you've done it so many times now. You either tell me right now you're dumb as fuck and you suck, or you did it on purpose" - Phil Brooks

OneHandClapping

Clap dem cheeks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pack it up boys, it's all fake, Nick's a liar, Vic's lost the case.

3sgdfhfdhdhd.PNG
EDIT (from Nick's Twitch): Someone Content-ID'd the Youtube stream tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

The Manglement

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I don't even see this as a negative thing on their part. There's nothing wrong with having some workplace chuckles and it was obvious to anyone watching that everyone was having a good time. If anyone comea out looking bad here, it's Funimation for their sheer hypocrisy regarding what constitutes misconduct. There are two ways to look at this situation: either they had a bias against Vic and were looking for any excuse to let him go, or they're actual literal exceptional individuals.

"You can't tell me you didn't do that on purpose because you've done it so many times now. You either tell me right now you're dumb as fuck and you suck, or you did it on purpose" - Phil Brooks
The problem is that Funimation doesn't own Dragonball, Toei does. If Toei thinks that their brand is damaged because of Chris Sabat's boy lusts, it is gonna be bad for Funimation.

My understanding is that anime companies view non-Japanese markets as minor and not their real market, which is why they really don't give a shit about the quality of the dubs. They're concerned about their product in the Japanese market. If a whiff of this makes it back to japan and threatens to harm the brand over there, heads will roll.

Marco Fucko

I fantasized about this back in Chicago
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I just thought of something. What if there's more of them, and they're not just limited to Dragon Ball or Soul Eater? What if there's an entire backlog of smutty audio dramas that we haven't even heard yet?

I'm willing to bet actual money that there is.

Fingers crossed for BNHA.