Funimation Audio Leaks - Sacred Ointment memes for degenerate teens

Chronic Perturbator

kiwifarms.net
Fingers crossed for BNHA.
"AH-HA, YOUNG MIDORYIA! I SHALL BESTOW MY QUIRK UPON YOU NOW. OPEN WIDE!~"
Sabat proceeds to act out a three-page yaoi fanfic, him as All-Might and whoever the fuck plays Deku as, well, Deku.

Come on, FUNi. We just need some light pedophilia and attention of the BNHA fandom on this shitfest. I know you have it in you.

OneHandClapping

Clap dem cheeks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Toei pressures Funi to end all the Weeb Wars shit after this blunder by just giving Mignona a economic compesation, that would mean that the whole case is won just by this shit. Damn
But a settlement would only affect Funimation. There's still Ron, Monica, and Jamie.

And I guarantee that there will be groveling apologies and retractions required before Vic accepts any settlements, from any defendants.

Perfection just won guys. He finally took down Geekdom101 by KickVic's downfall. They may have taken out Perfection. But he is probably laughing at this in his swimming pool while MBA is crying.
He's probably whacking it to Chichi moans.

RepQuest

Unfunny
kiwifarms.net
Pack it up boys, it's all fake, Nick's a liar, Vic's lost the case.

View attachment 913933
EDIT (from Nick's Twitch): Someone Content-ID'd the Youtube stream tonight
Audio deepfakes are in their infancy and this seems like it would be a massive waste of time if it was just used to make the Funi VAs look like hypocrites, especially considering the volume of the leaks. The NotJordanPeterson audio deepfake was pretty good while it was up, but still had its issues when pronouncing certain words. Audio deepfakes haven't quite been perfected yet.

LobotomizedFerret

Im gonna bite ya!
kiwifarms.net
Incoming animation.
1567157720562.png

OneHandClapping

Clap dem cheeks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can hear Nick giggling in his sleep

jhkgulikyjfhgjtsrf.PNG

EDNV-CWWwAEKstU

EDNV-CYWkAAInlz

Chronic Perturbator

kiwifarms.net
The fact the guys from a fucking abridged show based on Dragon Ball act more professional that Funimation is absolutely incredible.
The TFS guys have to write their own materials, adapt the mouth flaps and animate new frames sometimes and edit the episodes together, as well as produce new music. Some of said music turns out pretty good, too, as the guy who does their Cell and Alucard (and I think Nappa?) has a pretty pleasant singing voice.
All normal VAs do is sit in a small room sometimes screaming.
It's a shame Toei is so up their ass about TFS. They're genuinely a superior dubbing group.