Funimation Audio Leaks - Sacred Ointment memes for degenerate teens

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Niggernerd

Blackmetal screech in anime
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I created this petition just in case anyone hopes to sign it.

I doubt it will go anywhere, but it's wishful thinking and Toei might see it in addition to the tweet from Yuki.
Funimation has been going downhill for a while now, like a car with no brakes heading off a cliff.
I'll be happy and a bit relieved to see it go down in flames, if I'm honest.

You can rebuild and rebrand from the recordings, sure.
Hard, but sure.

But you can't rebuild and rebrand after a casting couch controversy.
I'm open to being proved wrong but I doubt it sincerely, especially if the same people work there that do now.
View attachment 921244
That's dumb you're dumb, Toei only knows moon runes and they'll pull away from funimation when they want or they'll deserve the hit for being exceptional at business decisions. Petitions are for fags.

AGothicNerdChick

kiwifarms.net
That's dumb you're dumb, Toei only knows moon runes and they'll pull away from funimation when they want or they'll deserve the hit for being exceptional at business decisions. Petitions are for fags.
It was just a thought. Normally I think petitions are dumb and they almost never get anything accomplished but it was just wishful albeit naive thinking.

Since we heard nothing about anything in terms of Toei's position or stance on this and the long weekend is over, it made me curious and a bit worried.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I doubt it will go anywhere, but it's wishful thinking and Toei might see it in addition to the tweet from Yuki.
Funimation has been going downhill for a while now, like a car with no brakes heading off a cliff.

Hard, but sure.

I'm open to being proved wrong but I doubt it sincerely, especially if the same people work there that do now.
View attachment 921244
You are barking up the wrong tree here.
Prepare the onslaught about to come.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
So as he first going SS3 rather then saying the normal line would he say.

"Here Comes Another Chinese Earthquake EBRBRBRBRBRBRBR..."

And would vegeta be renamed to "JOHN MADDEN"?
"If Goku can gather the energy of all the Earthings and form a Spirit Bomb then hit Buu with it, that'll end the fight right there!"

Junk Dog

Get busy living or get busy dying
kiwifarms.net
Tweet that to Yuuki Matsuzaki. He'll pass that onwards.
Will do once I get the chance. Already posted it on niconico as well.

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net

Hard, but sure.

View attachment 921244

Don't pozload my neghole, yo. Unless you have sensitive and crucial information that the lawyers for Vic need, and it should ONLY go to the lawyers first, maintain course as an observer of events. It's best to just sit back and let the legal team handle it. I've got a current case going for some shit I'm not getting into but lawyer said "NEVER talk about this in public nor post about it on social media without my input cause I have had cases go freaking sideways due to clients running their mouths"

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Thing is, as dumb as Funimation and its staff are, Toei's pretty shit when it comes to licensing too (and no, I won't go into their animation, that part should be obvious). Funi's really the only studio they're willing to talk to- other studios like ADV and Viz have to put up with the bullshit the company requests or gives them, and some shows won't even leave Japan because of how terrible they are with licensing (Hell, Sailor Moon would have offically remained a Japan-only series post DiC/Cloverway had they not relented). Of course, part of that is because Gen was originally a part of Toei before moving to the states.

As much as I want to see Funi go down the shitter for being hypocrites toward this whole situation, Toei is probbaly the worst way to go.

Marco Fucko

The lies and affectations.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thing is, as dumb as Funimation and its staff are, Toei's pretty shit when it comes to licensing too (and no, I won't go into their animation, that part should be obvious). Funi's really the only studio they're willing to talk to- other studios like ADV and Viz have to put up with the bullshit the company requests or gives them, and some shows won't even leave Japan because of how terrible they are with licensing (Hell, Sailor Moon would have offically remained a Japan-only series post DiC/Cloverway had they not relented). Of course, part of that is because Gen was originally a part of Toei before moving to the states.

As much as I want to see Funi go down the shitter for being hypocrites toward this whole situation, Toei is probbaly the worst way to go.
I'm surprised international representatives aren't more common in this industry considering the nature of international fans enjoying Jap cartoons. Although that might have to do with English anime having very thin margins, who knows. Maybe fan supported fan translations are the apex of international weebery.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Although that might have to do with English anime having very thin margins, who knows.
It was stated in one of these threads that license agreements for anime are insanely biased in favor of the dub studios because the contracts are stuck in the 90s back when the market just started. So the higher-ups at Funi are making bank while Japanese studios and dub actors get fuck-all. Part of the reason why piracy is good since you're not even helping some rich studio executive in Japan buy more coke/lolis/whatever, you're just paying for Harvey Weebstein's friends at Funi to do the same everytime you pay for a Funi boxset or a Crunchyroll sub.

Marco Fucko

The lies and affectations.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was stated in one of these threads that license agreements for anime are insanely biased in favor of the dub studios because the contracts are stuck in the 90s back when the market just started. So the higher-ups at Funi are making bank while Japanese studios and dub actors get fuck-all. Part of the reason why piracy is good since you're not even helping some rich studio executive in Japan buy more coke/lolis/whatever, you're just paying for Harvey Weebstein's friends at Funi to do the same everytime you pay for a Funi boxset or a Crunchyroll sub.
So all this time me being stingy was the morally correct thing to do? I feel vindicated.

God of Nothing

kiwifarms.net
Sooooo….. why does Funimation get a pass and say, "oh, these recordings were decades ago, Nothing to see here, move along." while Vic is currently facing the court of public opinion and Twitter firing squad for "decades of stories??"
Hypocrisy, man. It's one hell of a fucking human fault, quite possibly the worst one if pedophilia wasn't a thing.