Funimation Audio Leaks - Sacred Ointment memes for degenerate teens

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

solidcloud

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone really know how or what Toei thinks about these leaks? For some reason, I can't help but see them as apathetic to it. Again, I don't think they should do anything, other than maybe verbally admonish and distance from the homophobic speech, but I can't see them doing anything of real consequence. Have I missed something that would lead me to think they would do anything contrary?

Girlboy69

Posting from mommy's basement
kiwifarms.net
Probably late with this, but Toei has been courting Crunchyroll lately, and Crunchyroll just invested into Viz EU.

Viz, for those like me who didn't know, is a company that dubs anime and translates manga, they translate the DragonBall manga.

Hopefully Toei takes DragonBall from Funi so we can watch Funi burn from the inside out and watch the DB fans screech about voices.

Bonus points if this happens and they cast Vic Mignogna as Goku and Vegeta.

Jamestyalor4312

kiwifarms.net
Basically the verdict on this shit appears to be: They don't give a fuck. Sabat and Schemmel MIGHT of been handed some sort of Social Media probation. I personally thought the leaks were funny but what's also funny is that one man was fired due to rumors and 2 men weren't fired due to facts that literally break multiple terms of their VA contracts.

So basically fuck Funi.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
kiwifarms.net
Basically the verdict on this shit appears to be: They don't give a fuck. Sabat and Schemmel MIGHT of been handed some sort of Social Media probation. I personally thought the leaks were funny but what's also funny is that one man was fired due to rumors and 2 men weren't fired due to facts that literally break multiple terms of their VA contracts.

So basically fuck Funi.
My verdict would be "Toei is handling this behind closed doors". Proper businesses, and Japanese one's especially, put a lot of stock in appearances. It is a bad appearance to publicize disciplining your staff. Quite frankly, short of a sudden and ignominious firing, which in itself would be a form of publicization, we the viewing public would never see what they do outright.

Most likely scenario is that whatever they do is subtle, quiet, and very well hushed. Ideally, several contracts are not renewed and/or development is moved elsewhere till Funimation buckles under its own costs. Though that is the extreme end of possibilities.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My verdict would be "Toei is handling this behind closed doors". Proper businesses, and Japanese one's especially, put a lot of stock in appearances. It is a bad appearance to publicize disciplining your staff. Quite frankly, short of a sudden and ignominious firing, which in itself would be a form of publicization, we the viewing public would never see what they do outright.

Most likely scenario is that whatever they do is subtle, quiet, and very well hushed. Ideally, several contracts are not renewed and/or development is moved elsewhere till Funimation buckles under its own costs. Though that is the extreme end of possibilities.
The most likely scenario is that Toei will look elsewhere for distribution for future titles, especially if they become the next My Hero Academia.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
kiwifarms.net

Don't really get why this is being labeled as "optimistic", it is literally what is most likely going on. Even if all they get is a slap on the wrist, it will be behind closed doors and done quietly. The only optimistic bit is what I'd like to go on, though I even note that is... unlikely.

Boss Bass

kiwifarms.net
I discovered additional leaks today. I found these ace attorney recordings on YouTube that were perhaps worse than the DBZ ones. The compilation in question were purported to be from Eric Vaele. The fact that he is 46 years old made the repugnant “lol cocks, lol rape” style “comedy” somehow even worse.

I didn’t want to besmirch an innocent man, and thought these may be “fan compilations” pretending to be Vaele. So I did some more digging, and I was indeed able to find the original source of the leak - bonus content on the Funimation discs.

Not the most shining moment for detective Bass.

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
I discovered additional leaks today. I found these ace attorney recordings on YouTube that were perhaps worse than the DBZ ones. The compilation in question were purported to be from Eric Vaele. The fact that he is 46 years old made the repugnant “lol cocks, lol rape” style “comedy” somehow even worse.

I didn’t want to besmirch an innocent man, and thought these may be “fan compilations” pretending to be Vaele. So I did some more digging, and I was indeed able to find the original source of the leak - bonus content on the Funimation discs.

Not the most shining moment for detective Bass.
The same bloopers as the "Gonna go smoke a fat blunt" one?

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
Thinking the addition of the Vegeta for Evan Stone audio leak should be added to the beginning or talked about.

The full version seems to be cut a bit from the beginning.
Rekieta seems to have the full version uncut and uncropped.
And if we're mentioning the Evan Stone commercial, then it's relevant that Funimation is claiming to own the copyright for that (at least according to the copyright takedown request they filed with YouTube): https://archive.fo/U37ay

https://twitter.com/NickRekieta/status/1177387912196833280

Trombonista

Uh-oh. Buckle up, bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The audio of Goku calling Gohan a fag actually reminded me of a doujinshi I read years ago. In it, Piccolo was explaining Namekian fusion to Vegeta, and they had an argument over who would be the main body. They kept putting one of their hands on the other, and eventually Goku appeared and asked if they were gay.

If I find the doujin again, I'll post the pages.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
The audio of Goku calling Gohan a fag actually reminded me of a doujinshi I read years ago. In it, Piccolo was explaining Namekian fusion to Vegeta, and they had an argument over who would be the main body. They kept putting one of their hands on the other, and eventually Goku appeared and asked if they were gay.

If I find the doujin again, I'll post the pages.
While you're at it, might as well find a Chichi/Gohan incest one, too.