Funimation Audio Leaks - Sacred Ointment memes for degenerate teens

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
The audio of Goku calling Gohan a fag actually reminded me of a doujinshi I read years ago. In it, Piccolo was explaining Namekian fusion to Vegeta, and they had an argument over who would be the main body. They kept putting one of their hands on the other, and eventually Goku appeared and asked if they were gay.

If I find the doujin again, I'll post the pages.
That post is a rare case of something starting horrifying and then turning funny. "On the subject of fags, I read a doujin where Piccolo was explaining Namekian fusion to Vegeta..." usually only ends in something terrifying.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

GITD Crossdressing Talkshow Hostess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The audio of Goku calling Gohan a fag actually reminded me of a doujinshi I read years ago. In it, Piccolo was explaining Namekian fusion to Vegeta, and they had an argument over who would be the main body. They kept putting one of their hands on the other, and eventually Goku appeared and asked if they were gay.

If I find the doujin again, I'll post the pages.
While you're at it, might as well find a Chichi/Gohan incest one, too.
I remember at least two.
Think the Fuckimation gang saw those specific doujins during the recording for the leaked audio?

Coach Kreeton Of All That

GITD Crossdressing Talkshow Hostess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm bumping this thread to say I'm so disappointed there were no ramifications from this. They just pretended nothing happened and it went away.
Speaking of, I just remembered something involving Chris-Chan. Early Chris-Chan often claimed he was "straight" when anyone questioned his masculinity and how much of a man he was. Hearing the Sacred Ointment recording eerily sounds like CWC had an influence on Sabat or Sabat drew cues from CWC when Sabat said "I must think of Bulma!". That's some disturbing crossover lolcow shit. Meeting Rial Lewinsky to infect Sabat after or Sabat infecting Rial to get it from CWC.

Last edited:

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I'm bumping this thread to say I'm so disappointed there were no ramifications from this. They just pretended nothing happened and it went away.
Yellow Flash claimed to have heard rumors that Toei did have a conversation with Funimations or Sony.

Personally I think it had a lot to do with the reorganization that Sony did regarding their animation companies.

Funimation is being merged with two other companies. Aniplex will be on top of that company in the hierarchy.

I don't know much about the anime industry but Aniplex seems like the red headed step child while Funimation was the Golden boy. Now Funimation is the family fuck up and Aniplex is in charge.

Just my theory.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
TBH, funi did the only thing they could. Ignore it until it goes away. It might have had an impact behind the scenes but there was nothing to gain or resolve by answering it or even acknowledging the leaks.
They actually didn't even do a good job ignoring it. Funi's official twitter was on record liking some tweets about the leaks. There's pics on it too but I don't have them rn. They still may be on twitter.

Edit: Found it

The initial tweet:

The realization:

EDNReVxWsAAKdYB.jpg
EDNReurX4AAQKnB.jpg

Last edited:

PrismaIllya

kiwifarms.net
I was sad too. This just shows that as long as you tow the party line and you agree with the right people, your own transgressions will be forgotten about in short order.

Japanese seiyuu-sans have been wholly thrown away or had their careers significantly diminished for behavior far, far more minor than this. But the Funimation VA's are allowed to use Toei property, poke fun at fans, make obscene jokes with them, and make an overall mockery of anime? This just shows are short the collective memory of most western fans is, and their hypocrisy.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
I was sad too. This just shows that as long as you tow the party line and you agree with the right people, your own transgressions will be forgotten about in short order.

Japanese seiyuu-sans have been wholly thrown away or had their careers significantly diminished for behavior far, far more minor than this. But the Funimation VA's are allowed to use Toei property, poke fun at fans, make obscene jokes with them, and make an overall mockery of anime? This just shows are short the collective memory of most western fans is, and their hypocrisy.
Doesn't help that no one on twitter is calling them out on their hypocrisy either. At least, not from what I've seen.

This does beg the question, what other anime could have they done lewd scenarios for that have yet to be leaked? Because I doubt they stopped at just Dragon Ball.

Reactions: Dean Pentel

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't help that no one on twitter is calling them out on their hypocrisy either. At least, not from what I've seen.

This does beg the question, what other anime could have they done lewd scenarios for that have yet to be leaked? Because I doubt they stopped at just Dragon Ball.
Really, it could be any of the anime Funimation has dubbed. Literally any of them. If I had to narrow it down to just a few guesses, it would be AoT, MHA, Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, FMA, Black Butler, and if the backlog goes back far enough, Ouran High School Host Club, Hetalia, and the first Fruits Basket.

Like you, and pretty much everyone else in this thread, I'm dead certain there is/were (the others might've been deleted after the first leak) more of these, and it's only a matter of time before we find which ones they were.

• Agree
Reactions: Jewelsmakerguy

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net

It’s not a mockery of anime. It’s just outtakes and crass jokes. Nick himself has reiterated the problem isn’t the jokes or poking fun at the source material. They do that in bloopers and gag reels all the time. The problem is the hypocrisy of Funimation’s higher ups who know their employees often make these kinds of crass jokes and then turn around and fire Vic over a jelly bean joke.

You can’t fire a man over a dumb dad joke with candy when you have Chris Sabat doing over the top Yamcha/Kami fanfiction complete with sound effects and music.

It kind of sends a mixed message. Either the higher ups are r.etarded or they’re hypocrites. Or both.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of bloopers, I remember Kyle Philips had a youtube channel where he had a bunch of bloopers/audio bombs from shows he had directed, including Overlord and Ace Attorney. I search, and lo and behold.

1579060649967.png

EDIT: For reference

1579061094413.png

It was fairly benign stuff, but it's interesting that it's gone now.

The latest upload that I can confirm was from November 2018 (Overlord season 3), since it was mirrored to Twitter.

https://twitter.com/KylePhillipsFUN/status/1060992377354141697?s=20

1579060801419.png

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of bloopers, I remember Kyle Philips had a youtube channel where he had a bunch of bloopers/audio bombs from shows he had directed, including Overlord and Ace Attorney. I search, and lo and behold.

View attachment 1099027

EDIT: For reference

View attachment 1099035

It was fairly benign stuff, but it's interesting that it's gone now.

The latest upload that I can confirm was from November 2018 (Overlord season 3), since it was mirrored to Twitter.

https://twitter.com/KylePhillipsFUN/status/1060992377354141697?s=20

View attachment 1099031
No sarcasm, that’s a shame. The Ace Attorney outtakes were legit pretty funny.

• Agree
Reactions: Bender