Funimation Audio Leaks - Sacred Ointment memes for degenerate teens

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

tswkelbris

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if what Emosh said about the Japanese VA's being banned from going to US conventions for now, my guess is it is either because of the leaked audio OR the "Funimation taking money from TFS" accusations that were made at one point.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if what Emosh said about the Japanese VA's being banned from going to US conventions for now, my guess is it is either because of the leaked audio OR the "Funimation taking money from TFS" accusations that were made at one point.
Or a mixture of all these things.
@spirit of e m o s h could clarify this.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I'm the one to got him to verify his KF account, I actually have no idea who Emosh is. Could you fill me in?
EmoshIsLive.jpg

Old channel:

New channel:

He's been on a couple of streams with Nick Rekieta (he's the dude who sounds like Weeb Ben Shapiro).

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've heard the leaks weren't liked but the JP ban was prior to them dropping anyway.
The drama & everything circling it in addition to landing JP VAs being difficult for unofficial events anyway is mainly the issue.
The Japanese probably hate danger hairs and troons but think this is just all degenerate Americans. They need to quit hiring from the bottom of the barrel and then thinking that's all Americans.

spirit of e m o s h

apparently a problem
kiwifarms.net
The Japanese probably hate danger hairs and troons but think this is just all degenerate Americans. They need to quit hiring from the bottom of the barrel and then thinking that's all Americans.
From my limited experience with them they're actually pretty tolerant (assuming they plainly don't give a fuck) about a lot of things.
KamehaCon for example was already an "Unofficial' (and successful) dragon ball convention so yeah that already didnt earn points with Toei as is but they did have Ryo for year 1.

What's scary is that Ryo has more flexibility regarding where he's allowed to go etc. So the fact that even HE couldn't come is pretty substantial. Ironically around the drama but read between the lines figure out what I'm saying. I can't say too much unfortunately.

6thRanger

kiwifarms.net
It's so unfortunate that the one with full on acting is all faggot ass characters doing faggot ass shit. Imagine this with an all female cast instead? Then maybe it'd at least be worth a good one-time fap..