Funniest JY quotes - Because he's always full of wisdom.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Quarantined Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv said:
Getting my balls waxed is more harm to the whole world
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
i just peed on my pad.

does anyone have a tampon???

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Spedestrian

Based and Scrabblepilled
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I am a really big business man and I send a lot of big emails" is such a banger that I stole it for my user title.
Ok I managed to find some new old stuff about him thanks to that wiki page he tried to make.

@Yellow Yam Scam found yanivs redflagdeals.com account back on page 25.

But there was an earlier account he had. And guess what he posted about....
View attachment 835724
View attachment 835725
archive; https://archive.fo/zdxRT https://archive.fo/ZTxhW

Only other notable thing on that account is him scamming give aways by calling in and complaining a bunch.

Is there any doubt that he is autistic?
View attachment 835731

big business man
View attachment 835792

also just lol
"Elmo loves to fuck!" is another instant classic.
Holy fuck, now she's posting Facebook audio messages of him* saying blatantly sexual shit while doing an Elmo impression. Apparently "Elmo love to fuck!"
*Not 100% sure if it's his voice or if he just sent them, but what the fuck either way.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
There was a really funny video someone made with this exchange being read out by a computer and I can't find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Anyway, can Miriam quotes go here too? Because my fave was in the video screenshot here when she told Rebel Media, "I know your idiotism!"

Nearly fucking killed me.
I know which one you mean, I think it was one with the Curb theme, in the megathread.

Breaker of Swains

The Unspurned - Queen of the Sandals
kiwifarms.net
"Elmo loves to fuck!" is another instant classic.
I'm really not sure if the mere description as an instant classic does the entire Elmo situation justice. There should arguably be a new word just for this.

I'm still personally a fan of the understated "complicated" re. JY's precise genital configurations. It really fucking isn't. There are basically innies and outies and a very few ones that don't quite look the part.

Spedestrian

Based and Scrabblepilled
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really not sure if the mere description as an instant classic does the entire Elmo situation justice. There should arguably be a new word just for this.
How about a "serendipitous calamity" then?
Merriam-Webster said:
serendipity: the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for.

calamity: a disastrous event marked by great loss and lasting distress and suffering.
It's a valuable thing nobody could've possibly been looking for, but it's also a source of lasting distress and suffering because you can't ever unhear it (:_(

elucid

kiwifarms.net
SJW:are both parts circumcised?
JY:*nodding with a devilish grin* yes.

tie. within the same interview
JY:my skype handleee.....which i have had for.............20 years
(skyping in 1999 hunh)

Tags
None