Funniest Sex Stories - when you had to stop because you were laughing too much

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorta similar situation.

Had good Italian dinner about 25 min ago on the way back we get back gf made it very clear that she was ready for a bit of royal rumble struggle snuggle sesh. Being a shy individual she wasn’t too keen on having intercourse (I have to use the medical term as I am a fake small person doctor after all) and since we had been dating for about 5 months at the time I was chill with it.
Driving back she goes and says: “Anon I want to try and deep throat yo meat stick”

Being the degenerate couple that we are I go and say let’s go.

Get back to home start pregame warm up stuff. I clearly say “Go slow or you will lose your spinach lasagna”
She assures me that all the research she has done has prepared her for the long shlong.
I know this is going to end badly but fuck it deep throaty time.
Proceeds to attempt said act. Hits gag reflex attempt to push through said reflex. I hear the gaging I attempt to pull her back but, it’s too late now I got 25 min old still warm spinach lasagna all over my dick. To say the mood was ruined was a bit of an understatement. But we still laugh about it to this day since it was a true bonding moment both drunk sleeping in the shower to get the smell off. Good times.
Lol that is AWESOME! Good stories is what cements a relationship together. It's all the blackmail, you see.

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
Totally agree.
You know your relationship is good when you get into this kind of stuff and love each other even more.
Lol that is AWESOME! Good stories is what cements a relationship together. It's all the blackmail, you see.
Don’t worry I got back at her. But nothing says a strong relationship like riding the vomit comet right into my cock and balls.

Monika H.

Your friendly neighborhood gravedigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a sex story in the strictest sense, but once we had the idea to take a bath together. To set up the mood, we put some scented candles and other aromas.
Problem was we lighted up all the candles in the box, when the indication was to use just one or two. The air gradually became heavy and intoxicating, at which point my SO openly wondered if we were having a romantic bath or setting up some weird kind of joint suicide.

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
Not a sex story in the strictest sense, but once we had the idea to take a bath together. To set up the mood, we put some scented candles and other aromas.
Problem was we lighted up all the candles in the box, when the indication was to use just one or two. The air gradually became heavy and intoxicating, at which point my SO openly wondered if we were having a romantic bath or setting up some weird kind of joint suicide.
And as you faded out you shouted out “I will see you soon my Füer”

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
My ex and I were both super sweaty and doing it missionary. Whenever he pressed into me, our skin stuck together and made a loud fart noise upon separating.
All ways funny when this happens. We end up laughing for a good while when it happens to us, than Mr. Nekro tries to make the noise happen on purpose.

Panzermensch

"You look comfy in that position."
kiwifarms.net
My ex and I were both super sweaty and doing it missionary. Whenever he pressed into me, our skin stuck together and made a loud fart noise upon separating.
Me and my husband have that happen sometimes. we'll laugh really loud when it happens and when he catches his breath after laughing all he'll say to me is "Come on hubby, atleast don't shit youself when you're fucking me." and of course we will be laughing even harder.

Panzermensch

"You look comfy in that position."
kiwifarms.net
I remember one time me and my husband we're going at it. This time I let him be the top. He hit the spot I loved really hard and I groaned kinda loud, but in the middle of it I fucking burped. Both of us started laughing our ass off to the point where I couldn't breathe and my husband thought I was going to die.

Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No stories yet, but my mom's insisting that after the wedding, we stay at the house for a couple months until things can get settled in (i.e. he gets state residency, transportation, and employment). And it's a full house. So uh.
2022-04-24 23.10.58 i.redd.it 55376f58af61.png

Lovely.

Unless we luck out and land ourselves an apartment for when we marry and can just move right in.