• "I curse all of you in the name of YHWH, that you die, and that YHWH takes your life, and that your insides rot with pestilence!"

Off-Topic Funny stories about Pregnancy scares/abortions

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Ido, Jul 16, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If i was a girl, i would get pregnant as many times as possible, then have abortions after the third month of being pregnant so i would deliver a potato sized 1/3 developed dead fetus, then i would take the fetus, put it in a jar of preservative liquid and put it on a shelf in a secret room in my house, and i would do it until i had so many that the rooms walls were nothing but potato sized aborted fetuses, then i would have a kid and when they're bad i would make them sit in the fetus room.

• Dumb x 9
    • Islamic Content x 7
    • Informative x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Autistic x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • DRINK x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    • A-Log x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    Ido

Ido Discord Dominatrix
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I wish I never visited this thread.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Chill Fam

Chill Fam It's not that serious

kiwifarms.net
  3. Maybe you and lolcow Raven Sparks can put your energies together to create a new Kunstkammer's "Anatomical Rarities" exhibit. Raven's already got a head start for you with some nasty tampons in jars she calls her miscarriages.

Better do more research though, if your imaginary abortions are happening at three months your jars wouldn't be very impressive, two inch fetuses don't pack the gory punch you're aiming for.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. nice meme OP

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    tehpope

tehpope old man einstein crazy in his attic

kiwifarms.net
  5. This reminds me, I should have had my period by now....

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Founding Daddy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Way ahead of you. :tomgirl:

• Like Like x 1
    Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby Moo.

kiwifarms.net
  7. I was aborted once so now I'm an expert on the subject.

• Feels x 5
    • Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage "Additional Pylon"
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. they don't let you take it home, dumbass. and you'll need about five months to get a potato.

everyone should have abortions though. they're like getting your teeth cleaned basically.

the only time a doctor will believe a fertile woman is not pregnant is right after a d&c.

cuddle striker

cuddle striker the aftermath of a literal shit storm
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. If OP was female, no one would fuck them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    ZeeMarin

ZeeMarin ZeeMarin

kiwifarms.net
  10. No. What you do is get that recessed shelving that's built into the walls, have your hallway lined with that, and then when people walk down the hall in your house, they have to run an aborted fetus gauntlet.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy That One Chick
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Get that shit back lit with an amber glow, too, for that vintage macabre curio look.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    DatBepisTho

DatBepisTho Cryptid shitlord

kiwifarms.net
  12. I've got a whole bunch of vintage mason jars my mom gave me, for that extra bit of country chic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy That One Chick
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Anyone who has a abortion goes to hell.

• Autistic x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.