• "Its amazing you all laugh at furries and accept gays. Both are deviations from the norm. Apparently tolerance is arbitrary."

Off-Topic Funny stories about your period

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by melty, Jul 15, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. Just post hilarious stuff about having your period.

What was your first period like?
    Have you ever had sex on your period?
    Did you ever make your man eat you out on your period?

Here's my story:

My daughter is 17 now and a couple of months ago, she came home with an epic period story that required buying an entire new outfit before a job training. Unlike all of the other times she refused to talk about periods, she told this story with relish. By the end of the story, we were all convinced she’d basically hemorrhaged all over her pants. The next day, her brother came upstairs shaking his head. “She left her bloody pants on the bathroom floor and they were barely even bloody,” he said. “Here I was thinking it was like a crime scene or something.”

It’s safe to say that none of my kids are embarrassed by periods anymore. Maybe they’ll embarrass their future partners by being “too open” about periods, or maybe their partners will appreciate their normalization of what should be a normal part of life. But either way, at least they won’t contribute to a culture that tells women their bodies are something to be ashamed of—and that’s far more important than a moment of embarrassment.

• Powerlevel x 10
    • Islamic Content x 8
    • Autistic x 3
    • Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • DRINK x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    melty

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. What's funny about it? Periods suck.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  3. Well, mine only last 5 days now instead of 8 like they used to? That's a good thing, I guess? Not really funny though.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    UnderwaterUnderworld

UnderwaterUnderworld Sometimes you have to drown before you die

kiwifarms.net
  4. When I was in middle school and anxiously dreading my first period, one day on the bus ride home I noticed that the front of my pants were covered in red. I was mortified and held my bag in front of myself and did the most awkward waddle home ever thinking my hell had started. Got home, and upon further inspection unless I was having my period out of like my hip bone, realized that I was not on my period

I realized I had a red pen in my pocket that had exploded and covered the front side of my pants (and underwear) in red ink. So not blood, just ink

• Winner x 16
    • Like x 7
    • Feels x 3
    • Semper Fidelis x 2
    • DRINK x 2
    takemetoyourgrave

takemetoyourgrave lol calm the fuck down gerard way this isn’t 2004

kiwifarms.net
  5. Periods are funny from an outsider's perspective honestly. Mine have never been funny. The closest to funny would be that Mother nature gave me the gift on my birthday one time, so now I litter.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    Hen in a tie

Hen in a tie There's a lack of Hens in ties on Google searches
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. This one time I ate almost half a pound of chocolate covered almonds and then I cried at a Johnson & Johnson commercial.

It was a real hoot, lemme tell ya.

• Feels Feels x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    wifflypuff

wifflypuff i hunger
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. If I had a dollar for every time I've had a pregnancy scare only to start Shark Week all over a pregnancy test, I'd probably have enough money to buy a full wardrobe for the kid once I do get knocked up.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. what the fuck is this thread

• Agree x 25
    • Feels x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • DRINK x 1
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ghost
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Actual footage of me on my period:

• Like Like x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Lunete

Lunete Internet vagabond.

kiwifarms.net
  10. There is nothing funny about periods.

The fuck is wrong with you?

• Agree x 5
    • Dumb x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • DRINK x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. The funniest thing about a period is being able to say screw you to Mother Nature and not having one.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy gas the commies, class war now

kiwifarms.net
  12. I gave up on the menstrual cycle years ago, now I just randomly give birth to fetuses in various states of dismemberment. Sometimes there's broken glass. I recommend you try it sometime.

• Winner x 13
    • Informative x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • DRINK x 1
    #12 Vrakks, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Vrakks

Vrakks Chaingun! The hell with respect!

kiwifarms.net
  13. Not mine per say, but a friend of mine wasn't told what a period was until she had one and thought she was dying, and had like a major freak out before her mom was like, "No bitch chill ur good"

That being said, in her culture chicks get hella gold and jewelry once they start their period so shit was cash after that. I was super jealous lmao

My first one was weird cause my creepy-ass freakozoid dad saw my bloody panties and wanted to 'congratulate me on becoming a woman' and I literally just got up and left the house and didn't come back til my mom had torn him a new asshole.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Lurks A Lot

Lurks A Lot Guest

kiwifarms.net
  14. As a man, I'd like to simply believe the vagina is a portal to heaven, with only babies coming out.

Stuff like this disenchants it for me. I could have gone an entire lifetime not knowing there was a mucus membrane down there.

• Feels Feels x 11
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. My funny period story is that I'm a tranny so I never had any.

• Winner x 18
    • Informative x 3
    • DRINK x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Feels x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Cat Burglar
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. It was because of my period in junior high that I got out of having to go to the dance on a Friday, which I was only going to attend because some guy asked me to go with him... I didn't want to go, but I also didn't want to hurt the poor guy's feelings because he seemed like such a nice kid once you looked past his striking resemblance to Dylan Klebold

Long story short, me fainting in class from the intense pain I was in was more than enough of a reason that I was able to turn down the guy without looking like a bitch. Luckily he took the rejection like a champ instead of shooting up the school

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Murder+on+tumblr+sometimes+tumblr+helps+you+to+learn+something_6607ac_5149330.jpg

• Winner x 14
    • Feels x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • DRINK x 1
    Kari Kamiya

Kari Kamiya "Paper cuts across the skin of your nipples."

kiwifarms.net
  18. I once killed a man during my period. Not because I was upset or hungry, it was just a coincidence in timing.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Dr.Research

Dr.Research Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Here's my story:

My daughter is 17 now and a couple of months ago, she came home with an epic period story that required buying an entire new outfit before a job training. Unlike all of the other times she refused to talk about periods, she told this story with relish. By the end of the story, we were all convinced she’d basically hemorrhaged all over her pants. The next day, her brother came upstairs shaking his head. “She left her bloody pants on the bathroom floor and they were barely even bloody,” he said. “Here I was thinking it was like a crime scene or something.”

It’s safe to say that none of my kids are embarrassed by periods anymore. Maybe they’ll embarrass their future partners by being “too open” about periods, or maybe their partners will appreciate their normalization of what should be a normal part of life. But either way, at least they won’t contribute to a culture that tells women their bodies are something to be ashamed of—and that’s far more important than a moment of embarrassment.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Catetive

Catetive i put parts together at fatory

kiwifarms.net
  20. Anyone who has periods is a lolcow.

• Agree x 6
    • Dumb x 4
    • Disagree x 3
    • Feels x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • DRINK x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net