Funny Tommy Tooter quotes - because clearly there are way too many of them

The Crow

US Army Veteran
kiwifarms.net
His insults are some pretty funny quotes of his as well.

"Mean Millennial Mental Midgets" and "Fascist Furry Fucktards" are just two that come to mind.

EDIT: I also remember seeing this quoted as a random.txt, got curious to know who said it, and wouldn't you know........:story:

casting spells at me are you? that's risky business doing that to somebody like me. i have spirit guardians. the real kind. not ones that got conjured up in a video game.

Last edited:

BILLY MAYS

Hi, Billy Mays here
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thomas "OG Shartlord" Jay Wasserberg said:
you were a total failure as my mother, refusing to listen to any of my issues. i have very bad hormonal problems because of my intersexed condition and have always had poor bladder and sphincter control because of it, but you mashed my soiled underwear in my face to "toilet train" me instead of listening to me.
https://archive.fo/yxFoP

The Crow

US Army Veteran
kiwifarms.net

From the video above where Tommy once again gets pranked by a Bob Chandler soundboard:

Tommy: Go ahead uh...chickenshit anonymous caller, what have you got to say?
"Bob Chandler": Hello?
Tommy: Hello.
"Bob Chandler": Who is this?
Tommy: You called me, you tell me. I'm on the air, you know who I am, who are you, and why are you calling?
"Bob Chandler": I didn't call you!
Tommy: You didn't call me?
"Bob Chandler": I didn't call you!
Tommy: Yeah, the fuck you didn't, goodbye. hangs up See, that's called gaslighting.

:story:

Last edited:

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Whenever he calls us pedophiles and mental midgets because we say he’s a pedo. And plus 2 when he adds “I’m not attracted to nobody! They’ve got to prove they love me and are trustable before I’m attracted” added bonus when a couple hours later he’s running to the store for lube, condoms, and cucumbers

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino