Furry Art Freak Show - From ungodly eyesores to nauseating masterpieces

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
i found this exceptional individual on fur affinity who of cores as a thing for sonic

[/SPOIL

I thought the art in this post was entry-level tier furry deviancy until I noticed the terrible dicks and vaginas. At least you spoilered it. Now I need to go down a bottle of whiskey to forget about what I've just seen.

Reynard

Alpha [She]Male
kiwifarms.net
Being in an insane asylum is better than having my eyes to see those godforsaken drawings.

I thought the art in this post was entry-level tier furry deviancy until I noticed the terrible dicks and vaginas. At least you spoilered it. Now I need to go down a bottle of whiskey to forget about what I've just seen.
You think that's bad? Let me introduce you to a a special little someone named Min. I'm pretty sure Min's work came up earlier, but I don't think this image sequence was posted.

EDIT: Seems not all the images showed, but like hell if I'm going to download this shit. Find it yourself.

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
You think that's bad? Let me introduce you to a a special little someone named Min. I'm pretty sure Min's work came up earlier, but I don't think this image sequence was posted.

EDIT: Seems not all the images showed, but like hell if I'm going to download this shit. Find it yourself.
I can see all of the images just fine unfortunately. I have now upgraded the aforementioned bottle of whiskey to a keg of beer.

Mao Hao Hao

Bloodbath
kiwifarms.net

I hate that I read it with Scooby's voice because of how it was written. :c

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
Literally why, and for what purpose
i found this exceptional individual on fur affinity who of cores as a thing for sonic

[/SPOIL
Ah classic sonic autism, never change

Min seems like the artist that does honestly anything, but I don't know if he enjoys the weird degeneracy or would just do anything for the cash, there's a lot of freaky shit, and a lot involves actual shit come to think of it. Just, look at these catagories, I don't even want to download any of that shit
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

HeraldofNurgle

MFW Yersinia pestis
kiwifarms.net
Let me introduce you all to Gojiro (archive) and they are into some really weird shit. They don't draw these images, they just color them, so they have an equally fucked up friend that works to produce these masterpieces.

They have a few fandom fixations.

They pop up on the FA front page a LOT because they like making 3-5 color versions for each drawing so it's hard to miss it when they decide to upload them all at once.

Reynard

Alpha [She]Male
kiwifarms.net

Mr. Skeltal

Autistic skeleboner
kiwifarms.net
You’re looking at a good idea for a horror franchise. Wasn’t this idea already done by The Last of Us?
Yep, TLoU used a cordyceps-like fungus to explain their zombies. It's a pretty cool family of fungi that overrides the host animal's nervous system to facilitate the fungus' reproduction.

Woomy

drinks all your Pepsi and calls you a bitch
kiwifarms.net
Let me introduce you all to Gojiro (archive) and they are into some really weird shit. They don't draw these images, they just color them, so they have an equally fucked up friend that works to produce these masterpieces.

They have a few fandom fixations.

They pop up on the FA front page a LOT because they like making 3-5 color versions for each drawing so it's hard to miss it when they decide to upload them all at once.
OH GOD
what did Peggy and Luanne do to deserve this fate

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino