Furry Convention Drama - Because you can't have a couple thousand dog fucking enthusiasts under the same roof without shit hitting the fan

Athena's Biggest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Circumstantial evidence includes documented evidence, but its connection is not as direct. It's still legally admissible.

Actually, at the risk of shitting this thread up with off-topic bullshit, let me keep going for a bit, Athena.

So we all know you go by Athena Vixen with a piddling web presence at best, mainly Instagram and Twitter, when you're not getting banned. But you also have a Flickr account! Athena's Flickr Account of Fursuit Horrors

One of the photos in that gallery is of particular interest, though. (I'll pay for everyone's eye bleach, promise. And sorry for the size, but the key part wasn't visible in the thumbnail)
Wayback Archive link to the photo, since archve.is seems to not be working)

49420933662_ac220a03c3_c.jpg

"Ethereality Pictures". Huh. What's that? Oh, it's some shitty little film production company in Utah

That shitty little company only lists a single employee on the website, though. One, Vanessa Lee

Now what makes this interesting is that up until about a month ago, Ethereality Pictures also maintained a Flickr account, but SOMEONE went on a DFE rampage after the furries got a bit too close. Oh wait. It's been archived on Wayback.
Ethereality's deleted Flickr account, page 1
Now page one REALLY interests me because it include an image of a screenshot from Instagram of a "vanessaleeofficial" account (long since deleted sadly) argues with someone using the same rhetoric that you try to spew on Twitter all the time. Huh. Thunk-provoking.
Ethereality's deleted Flickr account, page 2 - a bunch of random photos of landscapes, guns, and a house you could never afford
Ethereality's deleted Flickr account, page 3 - more landscapes and some pathetic attempts by Vanessa Lee at modeling a very familiar looking swimsuit that I'm positive has been seen on you.
Ethereality's deleted Flickr account, page 4 - and more crap, including some horrific CG wolves that apparently Vanessa Lee rendered

Except, oddly enough...Vanessa had a nearly identical body to you, Athena. I wonder why that is. And let's not forget to take notice that the account username is "SandraLaVixen". Vixen. Hmmmm...

Of course, Googling SandraLaVixen comes up with a number of links that attach to Vanessa Lee, including images that match the one used on Ethereality Picture's website for her. It's just a shame that she DFE'd/made private the video on Vimeo where Vanessa Lee interviewed a bunch of autistic gun nuts at a rally in California a few years back. Then everyone could have heard her voice.

Oh! And don't forget to notice the Nevada Film Office link on the front page of Ethereality Pictures' website.
Let's check THAT out!

Oh look! An address, a phone number, and an email address! Now we know how to get in touch with Vanessa Lee!

I'm a little sad that the furries ruined a good thing, because the really fun bit was that you used to be able to Google that phone number and get a Zillow real estate listing for a condo in California that was being sold by the owner. The owner who used the Ethereality Picture's logo as their user photo. Apparently Vanessa was having trouble selling a condo in Hacienda Heights, but that can happen when you try to sell it for $300k over the assessed value.

But let me get to the pièce_de_résistance! Here's a photo of Vanessa Lee (easily corroborated by photos provided in prior links) from her now deleted Instagram account!
EgDDj8gXYAQZBj8.jpg
Pay special attention to the outfit and the details of the room. It'll all make sense.

EgDDj8gXsAAWYP2.jpg

So...hi Vanessa "Athena Vixen" Lee! Welcome to KiwiFarms! Now fuck off back to Twitter, you retarded cunt!

Last edited:

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, and if you don't want to waste your time and energy obsessing over him like it seems you are right now, then you need to take a step back and reevaluate your reasons and approach.
You're giving this clown WAY too much credit. Have you seen what she's like on Twitter? She's a psycho
Edit: And apparently a hoe

Athena's Biggest Fan

kiwifarms.net
I want you to realize that this is about in covering actual wrongdoing, abusive behavior, grooming, and anything else that poses a threat of harm to kids, animals, or adults.

Rumormongering based on conjecture and not hard facts muddies the water and helps abusers get away with it.

This isn't about destroying his social media rep, it's about exposing him if he's an abuser.

You need to reevaluate your approach. I've had to in the past as well.

You do realize you are talking to one of the most intensely retarded excuses for a human being, right? It's cute that you're trying to pull an intervention here, but save your breath. She doesn't care and is not worth redemption.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Super Sp00ky
kiwifarms.net
Actually, at the risk of shitting this thread up with off-topic bullshit, let me keep going for a bit, Athena.

So we all know you go by Athena Vixen with a piddling web presence at best, mainly Instagram and Twitter, which you're not getting banned. But you also have a Flickr account! Athena's Flickr Account of Fursuit Horrors

One of the photos in that gallery is of particular interest, though. (I'll pay everyone's eye bleach, promise and sorry for the size, but the key part wasn't visible in the thumbnail)
Wayback Archive link to the photo, since archve.is seems to not be working)

View attachment 1566981

"Ethereality Pictures". Huh. What's that? Oh, it's some shitty little film production company in Utah

That shitty little company only lists a single employee on the website, though. One, Vanessa Lee

Now what makes this interesting is that up until about a month ago, Ethereality Pictures also maintained a Flickr account, but SOMEONE went on a DFE rampage after the furries got a bit too close. Oh wait. It's been archived on Wayback.
Ethereality's deleted Flickr account, page 1
Now page one REALLY interests me because it include an image of a screenshot from Instagram of a "vanessaleeofficial" account (long since deleted sadly) argues with someone using the same rhetoric that you try to spew on Twitter all the time. Huh. Thunk-provoking.
Ethereality's deleted Flickr account, page 2 - a bunch of random photos of landscapes, guns, and a house you could never afford
Ethereality's deleted Flickr account, page 3 - more landscapes and some pathetic attempts by Vanessa Lee at modeling a very familiar looking swimsuit that I'm positive has been seen on you.
Ethereality's deleted Flickr account, page 4 - and more crap, including some horrific CG wolves that apparently Vanessa Lee rendered

Except, oddly enough...Vanessa had a nearly identical body to you, Athena. I wonder why that is. And let's not forget to take notice that the account username is "SandraLaVixen". Vixen. Hmmmm...

Of course, Googling SandraLaVixen comes up with a number of links that attach to Vanessa Lee, including images that match the one used on Ethereality Picture's website for her. It's just a shame that she DFE'd/made private the video on Vimeo where Vanessa Lee interviewed a bunch of autistic gun nuts at a rally in California a few years back. Then everyone could have heard her voice.

Oh! And don't forget to notice the Nevada Film Office link on the front page of Ethereality Pictures' website.
Let's check THAT out!

Oh look! An address, a phone number, and an email address! Now we know how to get in touch with Vanessa Lee!

I'm a little sad that the furries ruined a good thing, because the really fun bit was that you used to be able to Google that phone number and get a Zillow real estate listing for a condo in California that was being sold by the owner. The owner who used the Ethereality Picture's logo as their user photo. Apparently Vanessa was having trouble selling a condo in Hacienda Heights, but that can happen when you try to sell it for $300k over the assessed value.

But let me get to the pièce_de_résistance! Here's a photo of Vanessa Lee (easily corroborated by photos provided in prior links) from her now deleted Instagram account!
View attachment 1567075
Pay special attention to the outfit and the details of the room. It'll all make sense.

View attachment 1567090

So...hi Vanessa "Athena Vixen" Lee! Welcome to KiwiFarms! Now fuck off back to Twitter, you retarded cunt!
Lmao holy shit I thought only sad autogynophilic men wore these kinds of suits.

Corn Flakes

"Get in the bowl, Shinji!"
kiwifarms.net
KrabFish has been threadbanned for derailment. Thank you, Ride
Awesome. Now, where were we?

Oh, right. HowlFest. I'm so happy that a con that's still 2 years away has produced so much /popcorn-worthy material. Are we taking bets on the next "board member" who will be caught embezzling funds?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Damn Furfag

Corn Flakes

kiwifarms.net
I put it at like 3% chance at this rate without factoring in local weather
Speaking of local weather, they say they're going to be doing their convention during Fall. I hope they don't do it right at the start of fall, because September is actually still a fairly wet month in Maryland. Too much rain and the mud would give all those BIPOCs the same skin tone.

• Informative
Reactions: Catch Your Breath

Sintharia

Burn it all down
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of local weather, they say they're going to be doing their convention during Fall. I hope they don't do it right at the start of fall, because September is actually still a fairly wet month in Maryland. Too much rain and the mud would give all those BIPOCs the same skin tone.
Given their name, it will be an October convention. That also gives them less competition for the campground. But it creates more havoc with the weather, since October is kind of an unpredictable shitshow anymore.

I look forward to seeing how it comes together, all things considered. There’s limited cabin space available, and that will likely be priority $$$ attendees, Dealers, and staff. Everyone else will have to actually camp, and that puts their belongings at risk.

Corn Flakes

kiwifarms.net
Given their name, it will be an October convention. That also gives them less competition for the campground. But it creates more havoc with the weather, since October is kind of an unpredictable shitshow anymore.

I look forward to seeing how it comes together, all things considered. There’s limited cabin space available, and that will likely be priority $$$ attendees, Dealers, and staff. Everyone else will have to actually camp, and that puts their belongings at risk.
I looked it up, apparently the harvest moon for 2022 is on September 10th. I'm going to assume they didn't name their convention literally, but I think they'll want it to happen during a full moon. "Howl" fest, yadda-yadda, and it also makes an open air event with camping slightly safer.

The following full moon is on October 9th (technically it would be the "Hunters Moon"). Nightly temperatures in that area during that time of year should be around 55 degrees, and dropping further as the month goes on. Likely a little colder since people will be setting up on open ground and there will be windchill to account for. So, if anyone is intending to go make sure you bring a good tent and warm clothes! And hope you're lucky enough no one is just going to Occupy your tent or appropriate your laptop.

Silver lining: for once the fursuiters shouldn't be collapsing of heatstroke. At least not after sunset.

Last edited:
Reactions: BasiWep

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
I looked it up, apparently the harvest moon for 2022 is on September 10th. I'm going to assume they didn't name their convention literally, but I think they'll want it to happen during a full moon. "Howl" fest, yadda-yadda, and it also makes an open air event with camping slightly safer.

The following full moon is on October 9th (technically it would be the "Hunters Moon"). Nightly temperatures in that area during that time of year should be around 55 degrees, and dropping further as the month goes on. Likely a little colder since people will be setting up on open ground and there will be windchill to account for. So, if anyone is intending to go make sure you bring a good tent and warm clothes! And hope you're lucky enough no one is just going to Occupy your tent or appropriate your laptop.

Silver lining: for once the fursuiters shouldn't be collapsing of heatstroke. At least not after sunset.
Lmao. I do have a major question however considering the con staff is in a massive shitfest, what about security? It is going to be a tenting event and stated before, putting your belongings in tents is generally quite unsafe. Like who is going to pay for it anyway or how many people are going to get hired? considering there will be a whole bunch of famous furries going there the security has to be at least acceptable standards.

Spooky Millepede

kiwifarms.net
Lmao. I do have a major question however considering the con staff is in a massive shitfest, what about security? It is going to be a tenting event and stated before, putting your belongings in tents is generally quite unsafe. Like who is going to pay for it anyway or how many people are going to get hired? considering there will be a whole bunch of famous furries going there the security has to be at least acceptable standards.
Fyre Festival x Dashcon 2022

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
Fyre Festival x Dashcon 2022
I do not think it will be THAT bad, but I do think there will be a shitshow with people having stuff stolen. With the entire con team literally infighting each other and being called out for a variety of stuff it seems to be security will probably be a last minute thing for them. there is 2 whole years until this con however so I am likely thinking too far ahead of myself

Corn Flakes

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure they'll go and hire BIPOC security as well. If they go for nightclub bouncer types, they should be okay. If they go for BLM types... well... at least all the fires will keep everybody warm?

Pax Europaea

Sentari
kiwifarms.net
RJ released an update. They've contacted the Attorney General of Ohio and have confirmed that there was no wrongdoing in regards to HMHF Tee sales. Chise on suicide watch.
[Archive]
RJ5.png
RJ1.jpgRJ2.jpgRJ3.jpgRJ4.jpg

However, according to a new contender. [Archive] RJ's accounts are false, he himself contacted the Attorney General, which allegedly confirmed these claims were false.
Mocha1.png
[Archive for the below Posts.]
Mocha2.png
Mocha3.png
Mocha4.png
Mocha5.png

Last edited:

Sintharia

Burn it all down
kiwifarms.net
RJ released an update. They've contacted the Attorney General of Ohio and have confirmed that there was no wrongdoing in regards to HMHF Tee sales. Chise on suicide watch.
[Archive]
View attachment 1571385

However, according to a new contender. [Archive] RJ's accounts are false, he himself contacted the Attorney General, which allegedly confirmed these claims were false.
View attachment 1571395
View attachment 1571401
View attachment 1571400
View attachment 1571399
View attachment 1571398
What’s going on in here is that PaintedDog and Chise both filed complaints with the Ohio AG. Unlike the consumer complaints, the charity fraud complaints appears to be a blackhole. However, I‘m inclined to agree with PaintedDog that this stuff moves slower than RJ’s apparent response.

RJ’s history of failure to deliver doesn’t work in their favor. And the vague threat of “I could destroy them but I won’t” in the statement is kind of amusing, tbh.

Womanhorse

Neigh Sayer
kiwifarms.net
Literally all of this shit could've be avoided if they did their research, created a contract and treated it like any other business transaction (ie professionalism). But because this con is running off the idea of being a hang out with friends rather than anything serious we may get to experience the unholy bastard child of Dashcon, Rainfurrest and Fyre Festival.

Local Coyote

Hey man, got any cats?
kiwifarms.net
Literally all of this shit could've be avoided if they did their research, created a contract and treated it like any other business transaction (ie professionalism). But because this con is running off the idea of being a hang out with friends rather than anything serious we may get to experience the unholy bastard child of Dashcon, Rainfurrest and Fyre Festival.
Didn't they outright say they only took the offer because RJ is black? It seems ridiculous to pick your vendors solely off skin color.

Speaking of which, I am calling it now. When vendor and panelist applications open, they are going to prioritize non-white people. It's going to happen to a con this obsessed over racial politics. I look forward to the little woke artists getting tested when their source of income is turned down over blatant racial discrimination.

Reactions: BlazikenLover

Corn Flakes

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of which, I am calling it now. When vendor and panelist applications open, they are going to prioritize non-white people. It's going to happen to a con this obsessed over racial politics. I look forward to the little woke artists getting tested when their source of income is turned down over blatant racial discrimination.
Didn't they pretty much explicitly state they they were going to prefer BIPOC vendors and panelists already?