Furry Convention Drama - Because you can't have a couple thousand dog fucking enthusiasts under the same roof without shit hitting the fan

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
Ah, so you're saying Nitro may be going Full Khord?

You never go Full Khord.
Damn, that's not even fair to Khord. Khord might be a deadbeat pedophiliac dad hated by everyone, but at least he didn't rack up thousands in unpaid reimbursements and use charity money to cover some of it, nor does he keep trying to sneak back under new sockpuppet accounts.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
Damn, that's not even fair to Khord. Khord might be a deadbeat pedophiliac dad hated by everyone, but at least he didn't rack up thousands in unpaid reimbursements and use charity money to cover some of it, nor does he keep trying to sneak back under new sockpuppet accounts.
The important question is: would have Khord done these things if the opportunity had presented itself?

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
While I'm thinking about it, there's one really funny detail about Nitro's last two incidents that I intentionally omitted, as I believe he lurks this thread and didn't want him to realize he was making my job easier. But at this point, I might as well reveal it:

I was tipped off about his Cyder alt and ACFC the exact same way; by the Twitter accounts spamming the follow button on every remotely furry Twitter account in a 300-mile radius, and my personal account just happened to get caught in the crossfire. Both times. I literally found out that Nitro was back via him essentially telling me himself.

What makes this even funnier is that he spammed follows to 700+ accounts each time, so revealing this information doesn't even come close to powerleveling.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
I was going to add Nitro's newest failure to my CCFC writeup, but I've hit the KF character limit for that specific post. So instead, I'm going to continue it from here and I'll link the posts up appropriately later.

There’s an early unfinished draft under the spoiler if you’d like a sneak peek. I’m gonna work on this periodically over the next few days and unspoiler it when It’s done.

Act 5: Gonna Party Like it’s 1669!

In late October 2020, for reasons that nobody can fully understand, Nitro had the brilliant idea to start yet another convention. As a reminder, Nitro had yet to reimburse any of the people and debts from CCFC, and nearly every furry in Pennsylvania and the surrounding states already knows how infamous he is after his failed scam to get a donkey fursuit.

Realizing that simply announcing his new event could massively backfire on him, Nitro also decided that he would make the chairman of the convention his ex-boyfriend Logan, with himself working under an alias in an unnamed position within the organization. Nitro then started making multiple social media pages for Amish Country Fur Con. Had it progressed any further than the pre-planning stage, it would have been held in Lancaster, PA sometime in 2022.

Surprisingly, the social media pages didn’t raise any immediate red flags off the bat, though that was mostly because there was very little engagement with the account. After about a week passed, Nitro was mad that nobody was paying any attention to the Twitter account, so he started spamming the follow button to hundreds of furries on Twitter in an attempt to get noticed.

This finally got him the attention he so desperately craved, though it backfired once people took a look at the website he set up. Among other issues, the listed staff were all incredibly inexperienced (with one still being in high school), the website used stock art that was stolen from google searches, the volunteer signup form led to a password-protection google document, and the Code of Conduct on their website was found to be largely plagiarized from the codes posted on Anthrocon’s and Furrydelphia’s websites. The most damning part was when a line of text accidentally referred to the event as Capital City Fur Con.

This prompted a few people to take a visit to the “official” convention Telegram chat listed on the website, where most of the remaining drama happened. While the channel has since been wiped, someone who was in the chat fortunately screencapped everything.

KF users @Shaka Brah and @OccamsShaveClub both read through the chat and provided two very similar summaries. What follows is a slightly modified combination of their two summaries of what transpired:

(THIS QUOTE IS A WIP)
Someone named Kyle Wolf said that he knows a lot about the con but can't divulge much, and also implied that he is/was close to someone involved with the con, had a falling-out, but worked things out with them (and again the implication that he can't go into details publicly is put out there)
1605227257386.png

Someone wanted to speak with the con PR chair because they believe that ACFC conflicts with their convention plans.
1605227293500.png

People questioning the non-profit status of the con, and the owner of the TG group (whose name on TG is "Group" for some reason) saying that the con is being run for-profit, claiming that they learned a lesson from CCFC. He also claimed that AC is run for-profit, and was quickly told by several people that he's wrong. He also displays absolutely no knowledge of what an LLC is or how it works.
1605227322104.png
1605227337531.png
1605227350598.png

Several people asked how experienced the ACFC staff is, to which Kyle Wolf replied "Ima opt out of answering this for my own safety XD"

Drayne, the chair of Furrydelphia popped in to tell them to stop plagiarizing other people's code of conduct and write their own, as well as reminding everyone in the chat that the con is "being run by the same people who defrauded a charity". Mr. "Group" claimed that Briggs is a new furry who has nothing to do with CCFC, at which point Drayne responded "Hi Nitro". He also pointed out that Group's writing style is the exact same as Nitro's.
1605227369417.png
1605227388258.png
1605227400143.png
1605227407145.png

Group claimed to be Briggs, then a few minutes later, Briggs miraculously appeared on his own Telegram account.

Kyle Wolf asked why his name was being dragged through the mud, so Drayne pointed out Kyle Wolf's #teamnitro tag in his Telegram bio
1605227416904.png

Briggs accused people of "want[ing] to destroy [his] dream"... yes, because he was asked a bunch of times not to plagiarize another con's CoC.

Briggs claimed to no longer be friends with Nitro (which I'd say is believable considering that Nitro is completely incapable of having a meaningful relationship with another human being, but is also suspect given how often CCFC is referenced in their material).
1605227461431.png

Briggs then says that Nitro gave him all of CCFC's assets, to which someone else in the chat responds "SO I should ask you for the $1065 he owes me?"

Another person in the chat brings up the fact that the wording on the site sounds as if Nitro would've worded everything on it.

Someone else mentioned that CCFC is in debt and has no assets with which to run a con, and no effort was made to avoid conflicts with other conventions or events in the area.

More people asked about more info about the con (who's running it, which charities will be donated to, what events are planned, etc.). Briggs danced around the question.
1605227484913.png

Someone requested to post a list of people CCFC is still in debt to. Briggs claimed that the only actual "assets" he got from Nitro were the website and PCs/servers. Someone else reminded me that if you get someone/an organization's assets, guess what, you're also stuck with their/its debts too.

Among the other things known to be plagiarized, someone pointed out that the logo is a stock image.

Briggs was asked why he's the right person to run a convention. His brilliant response: "My love for the fandom".

A few people suggested that Briggs start small-scale and try to run a small meet or hangout, to which someone noted that this has been suggested several times and Briggs has ignored those suggestions.

Briggs decided to put anyone who questioned the con on a 60-second mute timer everytime they sent a message. Kyle #teamnitro claimed that Briggs did that to everyone so he could stay caught up on the chat, which several people noted wasn't the case.

Kyle decided to start being a smartass to Drayne after he asked in the chat if anyone was interested in staffing Furrydelphia, to which several people told him to STFU and stay in his lane. After some back-and-forth between #teamnitro and the rest of the chat, Nitro the con PR chair made the official announcement that the con was officially cancelled, leading to my favorite comment of the whole chat: "Failed convention speed run high score"

About an hour later, Briggs claimed that Nitro did indeed have access to ACFC admin accounts and was sending messages on behalf of ACFC. He also confessed, that, you guessed it, ACFC was mostly his idea to begin with. Not long after that, the chat got axed.
1605227496718.png

Nitro's response to having yet another scheme blow up in his face was by claiming he's leaving the fandom for real this time and putting his fursuit up for sale on the same auction site he tried to scam the donkey fursuit maker. As of this writing, it's sitting at a starting bid of $800 with zero bids.
1605227689243.png

I think this goes without saying, but I'd highly suggest NOT buying it. Given Nitro's history, anyone dumb enough to try buying it will most likely be scammed.

Babyfur Con is having a Cyber Monday Super Soaker sale, with a gift card to ABU for the first few to sign up. ABU = Adult Baby Universe, a popular provider for grown ups with cars and jobs who like to secretly wear diapers at work. If you read the smol print you have to do it now.

EoDXMCHVEAAYqwg.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 12.24.44 AM.png

There's a whole themed twitter account about this somewhere.

Babyfur Con is hosted by Partnership for Artists and Creative Individuals, an IRS 501(c)3. PACI... fier? That means donations are tax-deductible and can qualify for employer matching!

The con has a robust lineup of artists and products like this Adult Baby fashion line: "PretendAgain is a company founded and run by ABDLs and Diaperfurs/Babyfurs who are interested in expressing their identity in tasteful and practical ways."
Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 12.36.56 AM.png

They have progressive values so you can get your adult sized baby bottles made eco-friendly. "We are working to create zero net-new single-use plastic in our world. This means we are working as much as we can to remove shrinkwrap, plastic packaging, etc. that winds up in landfills and the ocean. If we can’t eliminate it, we work to use 100% recycled plastic and ensure our plastic can also be recycled easily." Of course a company with this clientele cares about eliminating.

Get your ticket now, this wee con will be overflowing with fun. #ABDLpride

little horn

Son of Perdition
Apologies for the double post, but I had a new Nitro update pop up: A bunch of furries noticed a new twitter pop up for a "Cyder The Donkey" and start mass-following furries.
View attachment 1659929
He's got multiple accounts on social media, all of which were made within the last week: Twitter (archive), Instagram, Telegram: CyderDonkey, and TikTok. Anyways, some furry contacted "Cyder" and asked to see a photo of what he looked like IRL:
View attachment 1659897
Yep, Nitro's back with a new fursona. And by New Fursona, I mean he got lazy and stole the photos from an online auction: (archive)
View attachment 1659931

HOLY SHIT, and as I was typing this all out, someone re-activated the CCFC twitter and wrote this (archive)
View attachment 1659943View attachment 1659947View attachment 1659948View attachment 1659950
I'm archiving all this shit, and I'll update this post when it's all over. Quite rarely do you get to witness an insane meltdown like this live.

:story:

EDIT 10/14/20: I updated my CCFC OP to include this new meltdown in its entirety. You can read it here (scroll down to act 4 if you're just interested in the meltdown)
Wouldn't be the first time Nitro's made an ass of himself 👉👉

I'll take my leave.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
i legit forgot FA had a con since it never comes up during the “who’s going to __?” con season tweets.
To be fair, what does? MFF? Whatever con is actually taking place on the west coast? The con-going arc of the fandom is slowly dying as VRchat and custom fursona avatars is taking over. And thank god. Rather kids get groomed into buying VR headsets and 'feet trackers' and a $800 digital avatar than convince their parents to send them to the west coast to suck a strangers dick.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
Rather kids get groomed into buying VR headsets and 'feet trackers' and a $800 digital avatar than convince their parents to send them to the west coast to suck a strangers dick.
You talk like it hasn't already been happening. The VRChat Furry community has a really nasty fucking habit of grooming underage kids, and they can get away with it really fucking easy too since most furries are willing to sweep it under the rug to keep the devs from wrecking their private ERP sessions. That and the last time they found some dude named OtterCasey grooming children and the resulting chaos splintered them up into littler groups.

Saigon63

Tossin the Shaka’s on the way out
These fuckers wearing diapers and rp’ing being a baby need to fuck off somewhere away from everyone else.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
You talk like it hasn't already been happening. The VRChat Furry community has a really nasty fucking habit of grooming underage kids, and they can get away with it really fucking easy too since most furries are willing to sweep it under the rug to keep the devs from wrecking their private ERP sessions. That and the last time they found some dude named OtterCasey grooming children and the resulting chaos splintered them up into littler groups.
I remember you were doing a write-up for this a while ago. If you still have the work, why not dump it here? Pretty sure this would fit in well with the thread