Furry Convention Drama - Because you can't have a couple thousand dog fucking enthusiasts under the same roof without shit hitting the fan

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

ExplosiveTeddybear

kiwifarms.net
I completely fucking forgot Sibe. Banned from Further Confusion for running the FXC torrent.
Mind you, he was banned for piracy, not the fact he's an HIV positive child grooming 'troll' who believes being legally required to tell people that before exploring their (underaged) mancave without a condom is doxxing.
Sangie, who was reportedly more into kids than zoosadist shit, is apparently banned from some cons but not from others. He was allegedly seen at 2018 Midwest Furfest, a convention that allows children to attend.

Cecil Mcfly mentions him in this youtube video at 1:49:00

He's confirmed more into kids, but somehow the furry retards think that it's a-okay to give their business to a convicted child molester since getting his record expunged is the same as no longer being guilty, or some retarded shit like that.

Thistle

Dragon Dick Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
if cons have this sort of power, why haven't they been exerting it earlier?
The easy answer is that it's... "Bad for business" in their eyes to go public in the past about these sorts of things. Now, they just don't give a shit be it political, criminal based bans or health related bans.

MyMumBeatsMe

kiwifarms.net
I see that the UK's largest convention, Confuzzled, is now on damage control for getting someone in to be their Autist of Honor who apparently retweeted JK Rowling?

Anyone know more??

Realhat

kiwifarms.net
While other cons are requiring vaccine cards and banning people who point out that they're easily faked, Megaplex is facing a different situation. Due to an executive order by the governor, Florida doesn't allow any business to require proof of Covid vaccination. And in a stunning display of non-groupthink, the people running Megaplex have acknowledged that the cards are easily faked anyway and have opted not to require them even in the event that the executive order is rescinded.

1620783388765.png

They're also not doing temperature checks since, you know, Florida in the summer. Again, a stunning display of independent thought. They're still doing all the other stuff--reduced attendance, distancing, masks, etc. There have been some people on Twitter asking them to require vaccination but none of them are particularly dramatic, so I didn't bother with screenshots.

As I looked for drama around that topic though, I found some earlier stuff. Back in March when they announced they'd be holding the con in August, good lord were furries upset. After all, Covid will never be under control, especially because Florida has a conservative governor, thus it's totally reckless to plan a convention for August!

1620784277197.png

1620784293961.png

1620784393920.png

YOU WILL DIE. Covid kills everyone! Not just a tiny percentage of people!
1620785003055.png

Vaccines have barely started in March therefore August will also be unsafe!
1620784456457.png

Just because it will be fine in July doesn't mean August is okay!!
1620784321503.png

Clearly there will be no vaccine progress over the next half year because Republicans!
1620784694652.png

(In case anyone's counting, Florida currently has 33.2% of its population fully vaccinated, and 44.3% have received at least one dose. They're middle of the pack compared to other states. This is about 2 months after all these doomsaying tweets, with about 3 months to go..)

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
While other cons are requiring vaccine cards and banning people who point out that they're easily faked, Megaplex is facing a different situation. Due to an executive order by the governor, Florida doesn't allow any business to require proof of Covid vaccination. And in a stunning display of non-groupthink, the people running Megaplex have acknowledged that the cards are easily faked anyway and have opted not to require them even in the event that the executive order is rescinded.

View attachment 2162228

They're also not doing temperature checks since, you know, Florida in the summer. Again, a stunning display of independent thought. They're still doing all the other stuff--reduced attendance, distancing, masks, etc. There have been some people on Twitter asking them to require vaccination but none of them are particularly dramatic, so I didn't bother with screenshots.

As I looked for drama around that topic though, I found some earlier stuff. Back in March when they announced they'd be holding the con in August, good lord were furries upset. After all, Covid will never be under control, especially because Florida has a conservative governor, thus it's totally reckless to plan a convention for August!

View attachment 2162276
View attachment 2162278
View attachment 2162284

YOU WILL DIE. Covid kills everyone! Not just a tiny percentage of people!
View attachment 2162311

Vaccines have barely started in March therefore August will also be unsafe!
View attachment 2162286

Just because it will be fine in July doesn't mean August is okay!!
View attachment 2162280

Clearly there will be no vaccine progress over the next half year because Republicans!
View attachment 2162296

(In case anyone's counting, Florida currently has 33.2% of its population fully vaccinated, and 44.3% have received at least one dose. They're middle of the pack compared to other states. This is about 2 months after all these doomsaying tweets, with about 3 months to go..)
And when nobody actually dies, I'm sure we won't hear a peep about it from this crowd. They are determined to cling onto every pandemic precaution as long as possible because they made it a part of their politics and identity to be fearful and love being locked up and masked up all the time. Meanwhile normal people are going to be long since over this since we now have effective vaccines and now know more about this disease to know it's not a plague of apocalyptic proportions. Enough with the fearmongering already.

The crazy thing is, the con is STILL DOING MASKS! Still doing social distancing, still being cautions (and reasonably so, Covid is obviously still a serious thing, even if it isn't the doomsday virus the crazies still insist on believing it is). But no, just because of a slight deviance from the shitlib Covid orthodoxy that demands we upend our entire lives forever to be fearful of a virus that is well on it's way to being contained, they get condemned and cancelled as "LITERAL MURDERERS!"

Realhat

kiwifarms.net
AnthrOhio has cancelled for this year because of Covid, and Twitter furries love it.

1621306134109.png

1621306215342.png

1621306234530.png

If you feel that going to a con is unsafe, you can just decide not to go. You don't have to wait for the con to tell you there's no con. Cheering for a cancellation either means these people seriously are incapable of making their own decisions, or they're cheering for other people being denied the ability to go.

1621306200940.png

You're not an attendee if there's no con. Just saying.

In other news, Furrydelphia has decided that in order to prove you're vaccinated you have to bring your original card. A photo on your phone or a photocopy are not acceptable. Because people can fake those, whereas it's impossible to buy medium weight cardstock and just print your fake card on that.

1621305953145.png

It's funny because there are people who were legitimately vaccinated who may not have a card, or who may have a nonstandard one, since the standardized cards weren't always available in the early days of vaccine distribution. Not to mention that of course they were never intended to be used as verification, which is why there's no security at all on them. (Sort of like how SSNs also have no security because they were never meant to be used as an identifying number, but that's another topic.)

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
If you feel that going to a con is unsafe, you can just decide not to go. You don't have to wait for the con to tell you there's no con. Cheering for a cancellation either means these people seriously are incapable of making their own decisions, or they're cheering for other people being denied the ability to go.
It's both of these. Furries are both totally incapable of impulse control and also the worst busybodies. It's really remarkable.

Sintharia

Ruining your fursona
kiwifarms.net
AnthrOhio has cancelled for this year because of Covid, and Twitter furries love it.

View attachment 2179043

View attachment 2179046
View attachment 2179047

View attachment 2179045

In other news, Furrydelphia has decided that in order to prove you're vaccinated you have to bring your original card. A photo on your phone or a photocopy are not acceptable. Because people can fake those, whereas it's impossible to buy medium weight cardstock and just print your fake card on that.

View attachment 2179038

It's funny because there are people who were legitimately vaccinated who may not have a card, or who may have a nonstandard one, since the standardized cards weren't always available in the early days of vaccine distribution. Not to mention that of course they were never intended to be used as verification, which is why there's no security at all on them. (Sort of like how SSNs also have no security because they were never meant to be used as an identifying number, but that's another topic.)
Them requiring that it be an actual card will preclude any person who was vaccinated at a location that ran out of cards and turned to photocopies of the card stock cards to keep going. How asinine.

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
Furries are going to be hardly coming out of their virtue-signaling hole, when the whole world has gone completely back to normal.

Maybe they’re all just happy they finally had a real, socially acceptable excuse to never leave their damp, moldy basement and to sit in front of a computer all day, and they just aren’t ready to let that go yet.

Green-Machine

kiwifarms.net
Them requiring that it be an actual card will preclude any person who was vaccinated at a location that ran out of cards and turned to photocopies of the card stock cards to keep going. How asinine.
I heard someone mention a guy that was adamant that everyone should get a vaccine card before they can do anything in public cause he didn't trust their word, and then a few moments later spouting out how voter id cards are hurting people lol

View attachment 2179043

View attachment 2179046
View attachment 2179047

View attachment 2179045

View attachment 2179038

The only Virus this con is saving them from is STDs.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSkoomer

Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
kiwifarms.net
DenFur has officially announced that it will be operating this year.

There's a new con chair, someone named Boiler. I've heard they're militant antifa but I don't have confirmation on that. They do have "ACAB" on their Twitter bio and in their official introduction as con chair, one of the only things they decide to tell us about themselves is that they're trans.

The previous chair, "BubblesFennec" / Alexandra Christensson probably stepped down because of some photos of her that emerged:

bubbles.jpg

bubbles2.jpg

And around the time these photos surfaced, she went through a very bad divorce with her husband, "TheBryantFox" / Greg Sprintz (His info here: KF Clearweb / KF Tor) Bryant is a Jew and a shitlib, who seems to find imaginary nazis everywhere. I can imagine that these photos made him very, very upset.

divorce.jpg

According to this screencap, he's been having some additional problems... (sorry it's partially censored, it was already this way when snagged from someone else's data dump)

bryantrecord.jpg

BoilerRoo is Pamela Jane Fischer, (Middle name not confirmed. First name and last name confirmed from convention data/records) I don't have much more info on this one other than she is Antifa, a photo of her, and a screencap of her twitter from 2017.

boilerroo.jpg

boilertwitter.jpg

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought they said this like a year or two ago as well. I could've sworn someone else posted it here already too.
Yeah, I heard that exact same 'it was the previous owner' stuff even recently on some posts, as these photos were briefly circulating again. Don't know how true it is honestly - Two furs I never really had any interest in myself. I just know Omnom too had a lot of drama going on around facebook posts a while back, but again completely flew over me since I don't find them interesting. He's just doing his thing right now.
1621602715762.png
1621602786280.png

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I heard that exact same 'it was the previous owner' stuff even recently on some posts, as these photos were briefly circulating again. Don't know how true it is honestly - Two furs I never really had any interest in myself. I just know Omnom too had a lot of drama going on around facebook posts a while back, but again completely flew over me since I don't find them interesting. He's just doing his thing right now.
Why does his fursona or whatever look like a bad ripoff of blondefoxy's design?

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does his fursona or whatever look like a bad ripoff of blondefoxy's design?
I have to giggle at him shilling off slots for the species because it was originally by Ino if I recall. Double the weird popufar association and I'm not surprised young furs are gonna jump on it. I just get 'scenedog flying squirrel' vibes when I look at it.

OccamsShaveClub

Maybe ju an' me are amigos !
kiwifarms.net
I have to giggle at him shilling off slots for the species because it was originally by Ino if I recall. Double the weird popufar association and I'm not surprised young furs are gonna jump on it. I just get 'scenedog flying squirrel' vibes when I look at it.

Omnom is one of those people who's managed to fake his way to popularity. I haven't followed him on social media for years, but I remember him constantly posting generic motivational poster-esque nonsense on his Facebook, and people would eat it up. Having met him in real life and talked to people who know him well, I can confirm that it's a massive front.

Green-Machine

kiwifarms.net
Omnom is one of those people who's managed to fake his way to popularity. I haven't followed him on social media for years, but I remember him constantly posting generic motivational poster-esque nonsense on his Facebook, and people would eat it up. Having met him in real life and talked to people who know him well, I can confirm that it's a massive front.
Wouldn't surprise me if he ticks off the wrong person and they expose him for something lol

Greywolf

Furry-loathing ex-furry
kiwifarms.net
I see that the UK's largest convention, Confuzzled, is now on damage control for getting someone in to be their Autist of Honor who apparently retweeted JK Rowling?

Anyone know more??

With all the drama that con deserves its own thread...

Yeah they're on major damage control. Been in touch with some of the People who reported the nazi and the rapist. They have all been handed nondisclosure agreements with demands to sign or be banned. Con's also thrown in a legal threat backed with the GDPR (european privacy law) threatening that they'll take legal action if any emails or PMs are disclosed.

The con staff doing the "investigation" apparently did everything on Telegram and deleted all the messages right after. (telegram lets one party delete all the messages in the convo - both sides - at any time)

Shady as shit. They're shit scared more skeletons will fall out of the closet. (there are plenty)