Furry Convention Drama - Because you can't have a couple thousand dog fucking enthusiasts under the same roof without shit hitting the fan

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
I actually don't want this shit go to hell, simply because I want the twitter brigade to seethe about it going well.

That said, it is going to go to hell. Expect at least one asshole being kicked out for wearing a swastika armband.
No no no, you fail to understand. This going well is it going to hell.

I would love to see this con go over, no major disasters, people talking about how security did such a good job, how they raised money for charity, and how so many people who were normally put off by cons enjoyed themselves. And then everyone goes fucking insane!

Iuz

We Must Dissent
kiwifarms.net
No no no, you fail to understand. This going well is it going to hell.

I would love to see this con go over, no major disasters, people talking about how security did such a good job, how they raised money for charity, and how so many people who were normally put off by cons enjoyed themselves. And then everyone goes fucking insane!

The seething and mind melting from tolerance alliance alphabet kink squad would be incredible.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
For some reason I can't quote @The Rabbit Holes so I'll say it here. The closest thing a furry has gotten to being 'jacked' is being jacked off.
I've seen some surprisingly buff furries. Mind you not one of them would currently be under 45 today. The rainbet alliance drove out the more productive members of society who happen to be furries from the con spaces and social spaces back in the 80s through early 00s resulting in the current shit storm. Every year we see more lbgtqwerty types filling up the fandom producing ever more milk for us.

Realhat

kiwifarms.net
This just in, howling wolf + moon = white supremacy.

1630574711876.png

The replies are full of people acting like this is a totally obvious connection and that the AWOO logo is clearly an intentional reference to this obscure Turkish allegedly white-supremacist group.

1630574897853.png

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2504839

The replies are full of people acting like this is a totally obvious connection and that the AWOO logo is clearly an intentional reference to this obscure Turkish allegedly white-supremacist group.
I'm going to be blunt: It might well be, but not quite like Twitter thinks. There are indications (the logo, the date of the convention is said to be coincident with the Tulsa race riot anniversary) that this whole thing has been designed to trigger every single person they can.

This is a troll op. Regardless of what the actual politics are of the organizers, I have zero doubt they left a bunch of LITERALLY NAHTZEE breadcrumbs to cause more of a shitstorm. We have been gifted a beautiful drama event.

I think it's very unlikely this con actually happens, and I think the organizers know that. Either it will get bombthreatted away (like what happened to Califur), or one of the 'mainstream' big cons will throw their weight around to get the hotel to dump them (like what happened with FOXmas). I'm sure they'll make it happen if they can, and if not, they get the leftyfurs to show off their control freak nature. Win-win.

The Ultimate Ramotith

Pronouns: 俺/前
kiwifarms.net
...more information abou the con.

The announcement:

...not counting those with equine fursonae or ponysonas:

MaxCoyote from the Korps cult is being exceptional again:
Notable quote: 'I did a good and blocked em.'

Small time:

...furry raiders, or baseless accusations?

I hope that Peace Wolf actually is that much a :winner: Winner.

Someone accidentally leaked the Discord link...

...and a fatfur being smart:

Frankly, Literal Grill is exceptionally :lunacy:Lunatic, though, in a world where actual pædos ou themselves a lot...

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2504839

View attachment 2504843
Twitch, I remember him, further proof that anything that comes from Boston is the spawn of Satan.

Velcheetah

Failed my sex license exam
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2504839

View attachment 2504843
Man's gone full exceptional individual with this take.

The Grey Wolves are not white supremacists. They are Islamo-fascist Turkish supremacists. The word white is nowhere in the Wikipedia article he's citing, not even in reference to their flag colors. Neither is Anglo, Nordic, Germanic, or any other variant white supremacists use to refer to themselves. I highly doubt a white Christian like Peacewolf would cosign adopting the symbols of a group that would kill her for her ethnicity and religious beliefs if given the chance.

A.W.O.O's logo is a wolf howling at the crescent moon because awoo is furfag speak for howling, crescent shapes are more easily read as moons than full circles in simplistic logo design, and Peacewolf's fursona is a wolf. The colors are blue and white because those are Peacewolf's colors. It's her vanity organization. Of course she's going to design the branding in her image.
the date of the convention is said to be coincident with the Tulsa race riot anniversary
I didn't think it could get more idiotic than the Grey Wolves conspiracy theory but here we are.

Free Fur All is being hosted in Tulsa because Peacewolf is trying to make Tails And Tornadoes Fur Con, the con she used to be president of until she went behind the rest of the board's back to make one of her controversial friends a guest of honor, jealous by hosting her own con in their city. It's being held the weekend before June 1 because that's Memorial Day weekend. If Anthrocon wasn't already dominating the 4th of July weekend spot I'm sure Peacewolf would be having her ALL AMURRICAN con then instead. Having her con before TTFC gives her the opportunity to hurt their attendance numbers, too. It has nothing to do with mocking the Tulsa Race Massacre.

Instead of jumping to ridiculous conspiracies, leftist furries would be better off just mocking Peacewolf for pulling an unironic "I'M MAKING MY OWN CON! WITH BLACKJACK! AND HOOKERS!" after TTFC rightfully tossed her ass out for the PR nightmare she selfishly caused. Mock her for being a troop lovin' proud 'Murican who decided to host a convention for people to fuck each other in dog costumes on a weekend meant for honoring the men and women who died for this country. Mock her for positioning herself as a good Christian while she hangs out with the zoo and pedo defenders like 2 Gryphon, Cani Lupine, and the Furry Raiders because she prioritizes surrounding herself with yes men who agree with her anti-transgender rants over having basic standards against people who harm children and lay with animals like her god commands.

Juan?

TRAN RANCH IS UNDER SEIGE, UNDER LOCKDOWN.
kiwifarms.net
Peacewolf and the mob of leftist Twitter furries that have been seething at her for eons seems like it could be worthy of a thread. Although, I don’t think there’s enough material to get it out of the Proving Grounds.

MisterTittiesMcTit

I love me a good Breakfast
kiwifarms.net
Surprised no one is talking about the sperg out about BLFC allowing religious exemptions they posted a few days ago.

(archive)
View attachment 2480832

Basically not only does this make it SUPER easy to fake CDC cards and vaccination status, but they are allowing religious exemptions per their "vaccine exemption form".
Needless to say the replies are not happy!
View attachment 2480802

I can't wait to see how this goes, maybe it might be possible to get a room if anyone actually goes through with canceling their reservation lol.
Lol this is going to be such gold. This will leave the con kl

View attachment 2504839

View attachment 2504843
Lol is this the very defination of sperging out? OH WHAT ENTERTAINMENT MUAHHAHAHA

Sneed's Feed And Seed

Just One Sniff Of That Gunt And You're Inside Out
kiwifarms.net
You know, just PLing a bit here (prep your Scouters, kids!), been a con-goer for a decade now (first was FC '11)

I've stayed with rainbow haired leftys and ex-mil rightys. And the thing I've noticed is that the more "left" you are, the higher chance of leaving a mess for "the help" to clean up.
And further, the more you care about politics, the messier you are and the more you try to hide it. Those poor cleaning ladies, what they see...furries are just a drop in their bucket. But the loud political people outside would be seen as the greater evil.

This con's not going to get kicked out in any way, shape, or form. As a matter of fact, this reeeing may strengthen the relationship. Although, knowing furries as long as I have, betcha they'll find a way to fuck it up.

Edit: DISREGARD THIS, I SUCK COCKS

Last edited:

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
I've seen some surprisingly buff furries. Mind you not one of them would currently be under 45 today. The rainbet alliance drove out the more productive members of society who happen to be furries from the con spaces and social spaces back in the 80s through early 00s resulting in the current shit storm. Every year we see more lbgtqwerty types filling up the fandom producing ever more milk for us.
One of the guys who runs Elliot's Live Events is a genuine 9/10 and buff but not in the weird excessive way.

I always wondered what the hell happened there.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, there's some fresh content ramping up.

Can I just say, I'm finding the post-Floyd conceit of putting dreadlocks on J. Random Furry to make them """black""" really funny,

Also the idea that there's enough woke-fatigued furries to cause a mass walkout is :optimistic: as fuck. Back when this whole ride started I might've agreed but now... Man.

NotSoAceCatPartTwo

kiwifarms.net
I don't know, there's some fresh content ramping up.

People are already doing callouts against whoever ddi the first comic in question, So far this is my favorite take on the whole ordeal. "Digital Blackface" is my new favorite term.

Corn Flakes

Kellogg's Brain Candy
kiwifarms.net
Also the idea that there's enough woke-fatigued furries to cause a mass walkout is :optimistic: as fuck. Back when this whole ride started I might've agreed but now... Man.
It's absolutely :optimistic:, yeah. Although you do see a few furries who are tired of woke nonsense. Ironically, they're more often than not terminal coomers who are annoyed that people keep bringing politics into their spank bank.

People are already doing callouts against whoever ddi the first comic in question, So far this is my favorite take on the whole ordeal. "Digital Blackface" is my new favorite term.

I remember when the zoosadist leaks gained traction, some zoophile equating "furry" with "zoophile blackface". I think this is up there with it.