Furry Convention Drama - Because you can't have a couple thousand dog fucking enthusiasts under the same roof without shit hitting the fan

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Spoonomancer

Boo! Haunted spoons
kiwifarms.net
I'm really tempted to buy a ticket to this thing. I hope they get a venue sorted out. After watching Rainfurrest I absolutely want to be inside one of these things while they implode. I'd feel like a reporter behind the enemy lines except with a bunch of weird furries instead of terrorist. Not that would I be antagonistic or cause any shit. Just catching the inevitable shitstorm in person seems mildly exciting. Corona has made me bored. Worst case scenario I get to fuck some fat girl dressed up like a dog. It's verryyy tempting.
buying tickets from someone who is a right-wing furry lolcow to own the libs

Spoonomancer

Boo! Haunted spoons
kiwifarms.net
If you think I care about "right-wings" or "libs" you're severely overestimating my intelligence. I just want to see some furries dressed in diapers shitting in fountains, peeing in ball pits, and fucking in the parking garage. Something tells me I'll see you there.
yeah that sounds like a fair point. Not going to the "con" because I feel like this whole convention is either a grift or going to somehow find a way to end badly considering these are furries we're talking about

Fysk72

kiwifarms.net
Peacewolf is hosting AWOO (the charity) out of her home, evidence of this is here is here where she uses her real name and here where she talks about buying a new house.
AWOO_INFO.pngPeacewolf_Home.pngPeacewolf_Info.PNGPeacewolf_Zillow.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxiest

kiwifarms.net
If you think I care about "right-wings" or "libs" you're severely overestimating my intelligence. I just want to see some furries dressed in diapers shitting in fountains, peeing in ball pits, and fucking in the parking garage. Something tells

If you think I care about "right-wings" or "libs" you're severely overestimating my intelligence. I just want to see some furries dressed in diapers shitting in fountains, peeing in ball pits, and fucking in the parking garage. Something tells me I'll see you there.
I know from experience that you can witness that shit at any furry convention. Or fuck... just save yourself the money and go on YouTube if you so desperately want to see someone in a dog costume shitting themselves. I ain't judgin bro, you do you.

What will be unique about this one is that there will likely be a bunch of drunken furries bringing/mishandling their guns. It's also the perfect opportunity for a mass shooter from either side.

Swedish Jeff

kiwifarms.net
Furries harassing the Free Fur All hotel proves just how controlling they are, and why it was started in the first place. Right-wingers make a con for themselves and the leftists go out of their way to shut it down.

But I will say, if Peace Wolf doesn't put in the effort to find another hotel (even in a nearby state like Nebraska), then it probably has more to do with getting attention than supporting an actual movement in the fandom.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Furries harassing the Free Fur All hotel proves just how controlling they are, and why it was started in the first place. Right-wingers make a con for themselves and the leftists go out of their way to shut it down.

But I will say, if Peace Wolf doesn't put in the effort to find another hotel (even in a nearby state like Nebraska), then it probably has more to do with getting attention than supporting an actual movement in the fandom.
Like I said before, they probably know this con can't happen. They can go anywhere and the moment the venue's announced it will get backchannel pressured/bomb threatted into dropping them. I'd bet that it's designed to make the mainstream fandom left look like bullies.

Corn Flakes

Kellogg's Brain Candy
kiwifarms.net
Like I said before, they probably know this con can't happen. They can go anywhere and the moment the venue's announced it will get backchannel pressured/bomb threatted into dropping them. I'd bet that it's designed to make the mainstream fandom left look like bullies.
Fine by me. Whether or not the con happens, furries look like speds in the process. Popcorn, anyone?

Absurdist Laughter

Honesty about my dishonesty is the policy.
kiwifarms.net
People are already doing callouts against whoever ddi the first comic in question, So far this is my favorite take on the whole ordeal. "Digital Blackface" is my new favorite term.

Digital black face has been around for a while. It used to be about white people using black actors/memes/content producers to make a joke or quip.

Realhat

kiwifarms.net
Furever West (Website / Website Archive / Twitter), a new convention that was to take place this weekend in Cheyenne, Wyoming, has been canceled due to a bomb threat.

1632459540240.png

By all appearances, it was going to be a pretty small turnout. There were only a few official events planned, none overlapping.

1632459945958.png

This story is just breaking so little is known, haven't heard anyone claim responsibility. The con wasn't explicitly taking a side on anything, unlike Free Fur All or the countless cons run by leftists. As expected for Wyoming, they were not going to require Covid vaccination for attendance.

But hey, it's been more than five minutes since this news broke, so here's a random nobody immediately accusing Free Fur All of making the bomb threat:
1632460146632.png

Archive

1632473495056.png

Cheyenne has so many fake bomb threats that this person moved away because of it? X to doubt.

Last edited:

round robin

kiwifarms.net
Furever West (Website / Website Archive / Twitter), a new convention that was to take place this weekend in Cheyenne, Wyoming, has been canceled due to a bomb threat.

By all appearances, it was going to be a pretty small turnout. There were only a few official events planned, none overlapping.

This story is just breaking so little is known, haven't heard anyone claim responsibility. The con wasn't explicitly taking a side on anything, unlike Free Fur All or the countless cons run by leftists. As expected for Wyoming, they were not going to require Covid vaccination for attendance.

But hey, it's been more than five minutes since this news broke, so here's a random nobody immediately accusing Free Fur All of making the bomb threat:
View attachment 2564525
Archive

View attachment 2564827
Cheyenne has so many fake bomb threats that this person moved away because of it? X to doubt.
Jesus, is it really this easy? Makes me wonder why trolls dont just bomb threat every con if that's all it takes to get them shut down now.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, is it really this easy? Makes me wonder why trolls dont just bomb threat every con if that's all it takes to get them shut down now.
Califur got shut down as a result of threats made to the hotel which resulted in the hotel asking them to hire real security, which few if any cons have the resources to do. It's a solid model for con removal and I have zero clue why it's not been used wider.

(I think that incident was detailed on here, it was ostensibly about them having a cub panel, but it was shortly after the RMFC mess and the effort was probably disgruntled Furry Raiders.)

round robin

kiwifarms.net
Califur got shut down as a result of threats made to the hotel which resulted in the hotel asking them to hire real security, which few if any cons have the resources to do. It's a solid model for con removal and I have zero clue why it's not been used wider.

(I think that incident was detailed on here, it was ostensibly about them having a cub panel, but it was shortly after the RMFC mess and the effort was probably disgruntled Furry Raiders.)
So furry cons would either have to shut down indefinitely or have to hire real, strict security (fascism). I fucking love it lol. These people only exist based on the honor system.

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a solid model for con removal and I have zero clue why it's not been used wider.
Because that counts as a terrorist threat and if caught will net you serious fucking time behind bars. There are better ways to shut down sexual degenerates and their ilk than to put serious risk to yourself and general paranoia in innocent hotel staff. Basically you're either being foolhardy at best or you're dumb at worst to pull such a stunt, with the possibility of being both.

Realhat

kiwifarms.net
For balance, here's someone accusing the people who shut down Free Fur All of making the bomb threat against Furever West.

1632523415517.png

Archive

There's not much talk in general over this; it was a small con that most hadn't heard of at all. But I am enjoying how people are immediately accusing whatever tribe they aren't in of making the threat.

1632523608963.png

America #1 in bomb threats! USA! USA!

WolfKiller

kiwifarms.net
Because that counts as a terrorist threat and if caught will net you serious fucking time behind bars. There are better ways to shut down sexual degenerates and their ilk than to put serious risk to yourself and general paranoia in innocent hotel staff. Basically you're either being foolhardy at best or you're dumb at worst to pull such a stunt, with the possibility of being both.

How would you shut down a furry convention without putting serious risk to yourself or making hotel staff paranoid?