Furry Convention Drama - Because you can't have a couple thousand dog fucking enthusiasts under the same roof without shit hitting the fan

FursuitSerialKiller

kiwifarms.net
Xydexx: “Let’s all ignore the evil Nazi New Zealand fruit farms when they report on furry zoophiles and pedos, fellow furries! It’s incredibly inconvenient when a source I can’t control reveals our dirty laundry and dark secrets to the world!“

I love how transparently obvious it is in his diatribe that he just doesn’t like the idea that he the fandom would be unable to perform spin control and coverups if sources outside of the fandom report on furry abusers.

That’s right, Xydexx, keep it all secret, keep it all in the shadows, and keep telling everyone what an awesome fandom you have…

lol this guy

He's just mad that Kage always liked 2 more because 2 brought in more fanboy pussy.

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
lol this guy

He's just mad that Kage always liked 2 more because 2 brought in more fanboy pussy.

Absolutely. And as another farmer noted, Xydexx never undergoes any personal growth and for him it’s always going to be 2002, and he’s always going to be out there fighting the Something Awful and Portal of Evil chuds trying to make the fandom look good to protect his asspat feelgood bubble and source of finish fuel.

Recently on his Twitter, he’s been repeatedly telling people that although he is 50 years old he is NOT too old to be a furry; so if anything I think we’re going to see him double down on all of this because the fandom is probably his only source of fresh cock.

FursuitSerialKiller

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely. And as another farmer noted, Xydexx never undergoes any personal growth and for him it’s always going to be 2002, and he’s always going to be out there fighting the Something Awful and Portal of Evil chuds trying to make the fandom look good to protect his asspat feelgood bubble and source of finish fuel.

Recently on his Twitter, he’s been repeatedly telling people that although he is 50 years old he is NOT too old to be a furry; so if anything I think we’re going to see him double down on all of this because the fandom is probably his only source of fresh cock.

And as much as he talks about his experiences as a gay man from a previous era, Furry is his *only* identity.

That's not healthy or balanced.

Chromatic Collector

Hazardous Materials
kiwifarms.net
Xydexx: “Let’s all ignore the evil Nazi New Zealand fruit farms when they report on furry zoophiles and pedos, fellow furries! It’s incredibly inconvenient when a source I can’t control reveals our dirty laundry and dark secrets to the world!“

I love how transparently obvious it is in his diatribe that he just doesn’t like the idea that he the fandom would be unable to perform spin control and coverups if sources outside of the fandom report on furry abusers.

That’s right, Xydexx, keep it all secret, keep it all in the shadows, and keep telling everyone what an awesome fandom you have…
Always funny to see people call us a nazi site even though we've got
*check notes*
Threads on altfurs, a thread for trump simps, and more.

We make certain people feel bad though. Which means nazis. Because that makes sense.

round robin

kiwifarms.net
*check notes*

We make certain people feel bad though. Which means nazis. Because that makes sense.
We have threads for JasonAfex, Blumiere, Nick Fuentes, Jordan Peterson, *and* Donald Trump himself. We are clearly not biased lol

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have threads for JasonAfex, Blumiere, Nick Fuentes, Jordan Peterson, *and* Donald Trump himself. We are clearly not biased lol
The farms are a website for making fun of insane people and/or people who take themselves too seriously. It's not our fault the left has been doing a lot more of that lately.

It's also not our fault a ridiculous proportion of furries are insane and/or take themselves too seriously.

Kiwi & Cow

Master of shitposting
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Ral finallt outed his abuser, naming some fur named Kazic.

View attachment 2655837

Archive: https://archive.md/vW1wG

The only reply mentions a KazikLombax. Ral hasn't confirmed if this is the guy or not though.
I know this is like 2 months old, but I found this on Twitter yesterday and this wasn't on the thread:
https://twitter.com/Span_Wolf/status/1453578050860306432 & https://archive.ph/NXXw7
spanwolf.PNG

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
*check notes*

The farms are a website for making fun of insane people and/or people who take themselves too seriously. It's not our fault the left has been doing a lot more of that lately.

It's also not our fault a ridiculous proportion of furries are insane and/or take themselves too seriously.
We also have a thread on Dear Feeder, but he's a coward and won't move it from PG. We show mercy to no one and take no sides. Heck, back in the MANY years before I made an account and just lurked this place was pretty lefty, though back then it was the rightwing's turn to be batshit insane. We only look unbias due to current crazy ratio, it'll swing back in time, it always does.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Most large conventions (wisely) bank up one year's worth of expenses in case something comes out of left field. We're now well past one.

Depending on the deal they get from the venue and hotels when they cancel things are gonna get fun. See also what was it, TFF last year that happened with a gun to their head from the hotel.

Sneed's Feed And Seed

You call that trolling?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2853213
As you can imagine the comments are filled with your typical furry kvetching.
PL: I have family that worked with Team San Jose (fka San Jose Redevelopment Agency)
If that passes their desk, it's dead. That family member has an unhealthy burning hatred for furries and would probably do anything in their power just to ruin it.
(Watch out if you fuck with something they like though. Yes, they're THAT kind of leftoid.)

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PL: I have family that worked with Team San Jose (fka San Jose Redevelopment Agency)
If that passes their desk, it's dead. That family member has an unhealthy burning hatred for furries and would probably do anything in their power just to ruin it.
(Watch out if you fuck with something they like though. Yes, they're THAT kind of leftoid.)
Can't be all bad if he hates furries. Let's hope it does pass his desk and if it does get him something nice for his good work.

They really announced the nsfw floor before the final word on the con.
Well their priorities do come first no matter how degenerate and fucked up.