Furry Fandom and Drama General -

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
kiwifarms.net
FURSCHWITZ GUARD UPDATE: This thread is a general about the Furry community. The original OP does not include a lot so it will be a work in progress to update with major dramas. If you would like to contribute something to the OP PM @Feline Darkmage, @yawning sneasel, @CIA Nigger, or @Golden Compass.

That being said: Welcome to the General Thread!

I didn't even know what a BabyFur was before I heard that (former mod) TacoWiz was one. Anyways, this is pretty hilarious: http://www.swiftsden.net/bfpbg_v1_2.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

Rio

Smug Ellen Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wetting ones diaper at conventions, meets, parties or when visiting a fur’s house
or room is an accepted part of being in the babyfur role

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DevilDog said:
Yeah, gotta agree with Hunter here. It's not an issue to me if it's just something you do cause you're an angsty teen looking for an identity. But babyfurs are, um, unsettling to say the least.
Same, I mostly have a problem with people who completely define their furriness as who they are as opposed to merely a part of who they are and become so attached to their fursonas that they neglect the rest of them, their human selves.

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you guys define someone who accepts the definition of furry as in 'fan of animal anthros' but doesn't care about the whole 'wants to have sex with them/do sick and nasty things involving them'?

Henry Bemis

Irony: Not even once.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Pigeon Crow said:
What do you guys define someone who accepts the definition of furry as in 'fan of animal anthros' but doesn't care about the whole 'wants to have sex with them/do sick and nasty things involving them'?
The only thing I can hold against the former group is their hesitance/refusal to call out the latter on their disgusting bullshit (you know, to avoid drama).

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
kiwifarms.net
teheviltwin said:
bradsternum said:
It is generally frowned upon to defecate in ones diaper at cons, meets, parties or when visiting a fur’s house or room, unless agreed upon by all parties present.
What.
I've been told that Babyfurs have been known to do this whilst in restaurants at conventions... :briefs:
I read that at a recent furry con, three soiled adult diapers were found: two in random places like the hallway or something, and one in an elevator. I'm sure this kind of behavior doesn't go over well with convention center and hotel management and janitors, as well as other furries, and so documents like the one I posted have to be written and promulgated.

Pigeon Crow said:
"Furries," I think.

Hunger Mythos said:
I'm okay with tame not freakish furries since I have a few friends that are furries. But the cubfurs, diaper furs, and the ones that yiff in fursuits and have those really bizarre fetishs (inflation, flatulence, etc.) really disturb me.
WTF is "yiffing" and what is "inflation?"

random_pickle said:
If you ask me, I think that cubfurs are worse than diaperfurs. It's basically pedophilia covered in fur.
It's all the same fucked up shit from my perspective.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Holdek said:
Hunger Mythos said:
I'm okay with tame not freakish furries since I have a few friends that are furries. But the cubfurs, diaper furs, and the ones that yiff in fursuits and have those really bizarre fetishs (inflation, flatulence, etc.) really disturb me.
WTF is "yiffing" and what is "inflation?"
Ignorance is bliss.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino