Furry Fandom and Drama General -

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's word going around a fur called Tristen Smith, who a long while back faked his death, has actually killed himself for real reals. The guy was also known for a while as he shot at an empty school with an AK47-style rifle, but was actually planning on a proper shooting. The new account name was T.D. Procyon, old one where he faked his death below.

1624107488552.png

1624107813701.png

1624107991597.png

Archive is being slow as hell so here's the normal text, too.

A Spotsylvania County teenager was convicted of a felony charge Thursday for being part of a plan to shoot students at Riverbend High School last year.
Tristen Smith, 17, entered a no-contest plea in Spotsylvania Circuit Court to a charge of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder. A second charge, making written threats, was dropped.
Smith will face a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison when he is sentenced May 31. Defense attorney John Spencer said that is likely to be a lengthy hearing, unlike the brief one held Thursday.

Smith and 16-year-old Gavin B. Oztuna were arrested in October after police learned about a plot that involved calling in a bomb threat at Riverbend, where they were students, then shooting fellow students and staff members as they left the building. Both are being tried as adults.

Court records list Smith as the would-be shooter. Police said the plan never got close to actually being carried out.

Oztuna is also charged with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder. An April 1 hearing date has been set for Oztuna to enter a plea.

The police investigation turned up witnesses and social media writings tying the teens to the murder plot.
In the writings, Smith expressed frustration about how people had treated him at the school and warned that he was “going to make everyone feel the pain they caused me.” He warned at least two girls that something was in the works and told them to be prepared to skip school whenever he advised them to.

A Spotsylvania County man who made news when he was part of a plot to shoot people at Riverbend High School while he was a student there in 2015 was arrested on drug charges Thursday night in Stafford County, authorities said.

Stafford Sheriff’s Maj. Shawn Kimmitz said Tristen Smith, 22, was driving a 2017 Jaguar XE at the intersection of U.S. 17 and Plantation Drive when he was stopped at 9:56 p.m. by Deputy R.S. Dominguez.

Smith and his passenger, 23-year-old Summer Pennington of Spotsylvania, were both wanted as the result of a drug investigation headed by Detective N.J. Chiappini, Kimmitz said. Both are charged with two counts of possessing illegal drugs with the intent to distribute and two counts of conspiracy.

Kimmitz said illegal drugs were found in the car following Thursday’s traffic stop. Smith and Pennington are also accused in connection with a drug-related incident that took place Jan. 6, court records show.
Smith was 17 when he and another teenager were accused of planning a mass shooting at Riverbend in October 2015. The scheme involved calling in a bomb threat and shooting people as they came out of the school.

The plot was uncovered before any plan was set in motion. Court records quoted Smith expressing frustration about how he’d been treated at the school and threatening to “make everyone feel the pain they caused me.”

Smith was tried as an adult and received 10 years on a conspiracy to commit murder conviction. He was allowed to serve his time in the Youthful Offender Program, a program for younger offenders in which they are kept for up to four years.

He also received 40 years on two burglary convictions he received in juvenile court, but all of that time was suspended.
Smith is in the Rappahannock Regional Jail. Pennington is free on bond.

1624108346319.png
1624108292096.png

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucked up person dies, how he got that way may not have been ALL on him but he still made really bad choices. TIME TO GRAVEDANCE, say the other dirtbags.

It's amusing, is all.
Ruffles Ridges is Steven Stark who was known to actively fuck dogs so I imagine the same "Rot in Hell" reaction will be something he has to look forward to, too.

1624108849917.png
1624108824354.png

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Ruffles Ridges is Steven Stark who was known to actively fuck dogs so I imagine the same "Rot in Hell" reaction will be something he has to look forward to, too.

Calling you a rapist of animals = "SJW mentality"

OK retard lmao, go back to gravedancing and remember that karma's a bitch (and not one you can rape)

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
Just to clarify, it has not been months. Muttmix has had the Pittsburgh Orchestra's money for 2+ years. There are countless beware threads on her rampant scamming behavior on Twitter alone. She has ran off with 30+ people's money and over $60,000 in owed work.
…. Two years?? And he’s just NOW getting around to talking about it?

It is refreshing, regardless to see Kage have to deal with furry fuckwittery that he brought in part,on himself; it’s also fun to see part of Pittsburgh find out their love for furries just might be a bit misplaced.

Krystal Fucker

HMoFA Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
…. Two years?? And he’s just NOW getting around to talking about it?

It is refreshing, regardless to see Kage have to deal with furry fuckwittery that he brought in part,on himself; it’s also fun to see part of Pittsburgh find out their love for furries just might be a bit misplaced.
If Pittsburgh does end up dropping them like an AIDs infested hot potato (:optimistic:), I'll miss seeing the lolworthy pandering from the locals.

117428301_3714361898577395_5911516617084042862_n (1).jpg

Cable

kiwifarms.net

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net
There's word going around a fur called Tristen Smith, who a long while back faked his death, has actually killed himself for real reals. The guy was also known for a while as he shot at an empty school with an AK47-style rifle, but was actually planning on a proper shooting. The new account name was T.D. Procyon, old one where he faked his death below.

Archive is being slow as hell so here's the normal text, too.

A Spotsylvania County teenager was convicted of a felony charge Thursday for being part of a plan to shoot students at Riverbend High School last year.
Tristen Smith, 17, entered a no-contest plea in Spotsylvania Circuit Court to a charge of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder. A second charge, making written threats, was dropped.
Smith will face a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison when he is sentenced May 31. Defense attorney John Spencer said that is likely to be a lengthy hearing, unlike the brief one held Thursday.

Smith and 16-year-old Gavin B. Oztuna were arrested in October after police learned about a plot that involved calling in a bomb threat at Riverbend, where they were students, then shooting fellow students and staff members as they left the building. Both are being tried as adults.

Court records list Smith as the would-be shooter. Police said the plan never got close to actually being carried out.

Oztuna is also charged with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder. An April 1 hearing date has been set for Oztuna to enter a plea.

The police investigation turned up witnesses and social media writings tying the teens to the murder plot.
In the writings, Smith expressed frustration about how people had treated him at the school and warned that he was “going to make everyone feel the pain they caused me.” He warned at least two girls that something was in the works and told them to be prepared to skip school whenever he advised them to.

A Spotsylvania County man who made news when he was part of a plot to shoot people at Riverbend High School while he was a student there in 2015 was arrested on drug charges Thursday night in Stafford County, authorities said.

Stafford Sheriff’s Maj. Shawn Kimmitz said Tristen Smith, 22, was driving a 2017 Jaguar XE at the intersection of U.S. 17 and Plantation Drive when he was stopped at 9:56 p.m. by Deputy R.S. Dominguez.

Smith and his passenger, 23-year-old Summer Pennington of Spotsylvania, were both wanted as the result of a drug investigation headed by Detective N.J. Chiappini, Kimmitz said. Both are charged with two counts of possessing illegal drugs with the intent to distribute and two counts of conspiracy.

Kimmitz said illegal drugs were found in the car following Thursday’s traffic stop. Smith and Pennington are also accused in connection with a drug-related incident that took place Jan. 6, court records show.
Smith was 17 when he and another teenager were accused of planning a mass shooting at Riverbend in October 2015. The scheme involved calling in a bomb threat and shooting people as they came out of the school.

The plot was uncovered before any plan was set in motion. Court records quoted Smith expressing frustration about how he’d been treated at the school and threatening to “make everyone feel the pain they caused me.”

Smith was tried as an adult and received 10 years on a conspiracy to commit murder conviction. He was allowed to serve his time in the Youthful Offender Program, a program for younger offenders in which they are kept for up to four years.

He also received 40 years on two burglary convictions he received in juvenile court, but all of that time was suspended.
Smith is in the Rappahannock Regional Jail. Pennington is free on bond.

"I'm his twin, you can believe me!"

I smell fake-twin.

Lapis Lazuli

It's Steven Universe Month.
kiwifarms.net
Ancient bump, but I've bumped into a lot of this recently and the general shock of Americans of this old campaign is pretty funny. A lot of these videos are no longer working, but here's a bunch of images I didn't see elsewhere on the Farms:

View attachment 2252173 View attachment 2252174
View attachment 2252175 View attachment 2252177
View attachment 2252178 View attachment 2252179
View attachment 2252180 View attachment 2252181
View attachment 2252182 View attachment 2252183
At least they branched out near the end with the octopus, jellyfish, and cactus. Most furries are too scared to touch any other species of animal that isn't a wolf. Matter of fact, I don't think I've seen anyone with a plant sona (unless you consider coloring a cat green and putting flowers on its coat a plant creature).
From the bulbapedia entry on humans found here: https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Human

Note the highlighted text. 🚬
View attachment 2254718
This begs the question of what a Pokémon and humans crossbreed would look like. Are the more humanoid Pokémon the result of human DNA?

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a slight surge of it with the release of Blaster Master Zero 2 in 2019, because Kanna, one of the characters is a literal plant girl with a watermelon chest.
View attachment 2280683
Plant sonas also tend to be stupid common with the vore crowd. Carnivorous plants eating other characters, anthro venus flytraps, vine tentacle creatures and all sorts. And some weird bimbo Piranha Plant characters because of the massive lips.

I think plant creatures are pretty damn cool, it's just a shame they're mostly a fetish thing from what I've seen.

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
these midwits wouldn't last five minutes on factorio before losing interest and going back to gacha pulls so the threats about torrenting are completely lost

totse

Not a spook, probably
kiwifarms.net
If you have ever wondered what it is like to play a dead MMO, you can now experience Furcadia in your browser or on your mobile device with zero need to install anything

The future is now, and also about ten years too late to matter

http://play.furcadia.com

They have some pretty interesting premium characters available, including Toaster and Mecha-Kiwi

furc1.png
furc2.png