Furry Fandom and Drama General -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Cable

kiwifarms.net
Imagine faking a suicide only to die from a graft rejection.

EDIT: Digging through the tweet chain and shit and the jokes are pretty funny. Also this. https://archive.ph/C0vHK

And of course we get a crossover:
View attachment 2361490
mind you, the Squishfox account announcing the person's death is also Eevee if there's any indication. Why this couldn't have been announced on Eevee's main account will confuse me, you'd think that he'd announce it to more people.

Cowboy Cat

yeehaw
kiwifarms.net
1626734821117.png

(Archived)

New updates to the GalacticFeral situation.
1626734890043.png
1626734896263.png
1626734903273.png
1626734911368.png

Wolf, naturally, had a response.
1626734984300.png

1626735009630.png

Edit: Idk how much anybody knows about this situation, I entirely missed this when it came out originally. If GalacticFeral's google doc is accurate than the whole situation is pretty fucked up.

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another day, another anonymous callout against an artist, this time against Fiddle / Cactus:

Screenshot from 2021-07-22 06-06-06.png

(archive)

It's absolutely brimming with out-of-context discord quotes which is basically reminiscent of my kf post history but it's so mundane I can't be bothered capping it. A PDF copy is attached.

Anonymous coward caller outer left some "evidence" videos which reveal some mutual friends (Lorrin, AdrianDiesOften, robo!, Jitters, Wishdream, Rolo).

Attachments

• Fiddle___Cactus_Callout.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 36

parfait_77

Because it's fun.
kiwifarms.net
Another day, another anonymous callout against an artist, this time against Fiddle / Cactus:

View attachment 2369267
(archive)

It's absolutely brimming with out-of-context discord quotes which is basically reminiscent of my kf post history but it's so mundane I can't be bothered capping it. A PDF copy is attached.

That was short lived.

fiddle1.png

fiddle2.png

(archive)

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is glorious.

The replies are even moreso. Holy FUCK they are pissed at her.

1626942376486.png

1626942384628.png

1626942410031.png

1626942419027.png

1626942430651.png

1626942454125.png

1626942467895.png

1626943080253.png

1626943153782.png

1626943867048.png

And they cannot grasp, AT ALL, the idea that she's just refusing to back down and apologize about this. They're literally begging and pleading asking her to play along with the Tumblr Cancelation song and dance. And she just said "Fuckit. Yeah, I said some shit in private and I'm not going to apologize for it." Holy shit. The absolute balls.

1626943629769.png

1626943737935.png

1626943833062.png

1626943843665.png

This is fucking glorious. Just absolutely glorious. You have this culture in the furfag community that the ultra-far lefty coomers have completely and utterly taken over the fandom, and if you disagree even a little with them up to and including literally grooming kids and masturbating in public -- see the Burned Fur movement and their reaction to that -- then you must be destroyed, and it leads everyone, absolutely everyone, to be as silent as fucking hell about ANYTHING.

1626943263808.png

This is my favorite reaction so far.

"Abusive friendship with their idol?" Parasocial relationship nightmare, holy fuck. The artist just had some edgie fucking jokes on a private discord. These people take it as a complete given that everyone in the furfag community will just immediately agree with their instane far lefty politics lockstep. And them encountering someone who does art they like that is completely apolitical but actually disagrees with them is literally making them have breakdowns.

Senty Purr there I swear to god probably has a Fiddle shrine in his bedroom or something.

But I like the other ones who are claiming Fiddle was doing damage to the community. Fucking HOW? How can it be "oh this is such a shock" -- i.e., you did not FUCKING KNOW -- while it also "damaged the community." You can't "damage a community" of internet fans of fucking anthro art. You can't "damage the community" because you hate niggers and kikes in private.

We're gonna see so much more of this shit going forward as more and more people reach their breaking points and just say "you know what, fuck being careful around these fucking assholes."

And it's going to be absolutely glorious. They only hold power over "the community" because everyone's afraid of being canceled by sociopathic white women and little sissy white fags on twitter. They're not going to stop doing it just because people stop giving a shit. Imagine ResetEra's self-segregation, only on a more massive scale.

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While @inebrias points to a private Twitter account, this is the result of them moving their original account to @NaturalisedNat (archive) which is immediately clear within five seconds. Nothing much in their history other than art and pictures of nanachi though

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1626948611001.png

It's all performative. It's all mean girl clique bullshit. 90% chance that the entire reasoning was that Fiddle was more popular than they were. And they're reveling in the attention they're getting because of it. All of them are dropping hints that "oh she was why I got into art did I mention I also do art I do art look at my art."

1626948627002.png

And here's them announcing they literally were conspiring in the background with each other. Hilarious shit.

The only thing that shocked them was Fiddle just came right out and said fuckit. She was supposed to twist on the vine or something for a while, maybe deny it, eventually apologize for it and be destroyed anyway, all while they prepared fainting couches so they could pretend to be oh-so-harmed that the furry made a joke about niggers and shared stonetoss in a private discord and gain clout and asspats for being anti-racist the entire time.

Smuggly Prick

Dicks out for Terf Island
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
1626960342857.png

I really like how this one comes so close to the mark, they almost admit that racism against white people exist, but them they dismiss it. GGWP.

Edit to avoid double posting, Dragoneer chimes in like a massive sperg then mumbles on about dumb shit that nobody cares about. Also please give him some pancakes!
View attachment 2369821
'Neer, sweetie, the defining trait of what makes furries furries is liking anthropomorphic animal characters.
The second defining trait of what makes furries furries is generating drama for no reason.
The third defining trait of what makes furries furries is being way too fucking horny on main.

None of that has anything to do with diversity.

Also, look at this lily-white fat fuck trying to present himself as a paragon of diversity. We all know that ten years ago he would be laughing at those jokes, in public, like everybody else.

palmtreesalad

Add some Croutons
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2369267
(archive)

Anonymous coward caller outer left some "evidence" videos which reveal some mutual friends (Lorrin, AdrianDiesOften, robo!, Jitters, Wishdream, Rolo).
View attachment 2369311

All I see is a based furry who doesn't walk on eggshells and is unapologetic about it :story: Good for her! Not a smart move for her publicity but I love to see people have some dignity.

There's literally sex predators in the furry community who never get called out but god forbid you say you say mean jokes about black people! I hope they don't apologize cuz there's nothing to apologize for lmao. The only cuck move I see is that she pretended to be in support of BLM last year.

Uncle Joey

Not John Stamos
kiwifarms.net
It’s absolutely hilarious seeing manchildren screech over shit like this and drawing shitty “hate” art of said whoever.
Edit to avoid double posting, Dragoneer chimes in like a massive sperg then mumbles on about dumb shit that nobody cares about. Also please give him some pancakes!
View attachment 2369821
That's not all, he goes on to write about some shit that may or may not have actually happened, then cries about "why ppl have to be mean :("
neer1.png

neer2.png