Furry Fandom and Drama General

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Cuban Guy

kiwifarms.net
the OSI thing did indeed happen as far as I am aware of but not on VRChat. Basically, another furry who is in USAF or is a glownigger heard that Sappho works with the armed forces (pretty sure Sappho is indeed a USAF member, mechanic as far as I am aware) and subsequently decided to dig into her using his powers. he found out everything about her or him or whatever it is and sent it to his NCOs and other officers who work with him. from what I have heard through a source is that basically Sappho could be court-martialed by the end of the year due to all of this because now the NCOs basically know of everything (including the zoophilia and weird hypnotist shit).

the dox is out there but its only with the glownigger furry because he fully investigated him. I suspect he will likely leak it when he gets kicked out of the military.

so its just an autistic way of saying a friendship group?
Post-dox release do you think that this furfag will become a lolcow that constantly tries to defend their disgusting fetish? I think that it could end up being something like Zooier Than Thou, since they seem to like those guys, purely because they mirror their sick desires.

Sorry I'm a furfag I just needed to be insulted to get my rocks off before I posted anything else. I don't have access to the full dox for your amusement but I can give you more than a callout. Here's a tl;dr

PoetSappho, SuccubusSappho, HypnotistSappho. Valarie "Val" is a 24 year old Zoophile tranny air-force member who lives with her 46 year old boyfriend Jesse (HypnoticYogurt/YogurtParfeit/JesseKig/KigJesse/JesseKig Baka), Peterson near the Minneapolis/St. Paul Air National Guard Base. From my understanding, both enlisted.
Are they a literal tranny? As in they are transgender?

Party City wig sale

kiwifarms.net
sorry to derail the topic at hand but holy fucking shit this made me seethe, kys!!! what’s next, is the word “spooky” gonna be deemed problematic? (archive)

Attachments

• 0FDD802D-12E0-4403-AE31-42B06229151D.jpeg
    0FDD802D-12E0-4403-AE31-42B06229151D.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 133

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
sorry to derail the topic at hand but holy fucking shit this made me seethe, kys!!! what’s next, is the word “spooky” gonna be deemed problematic? (archive)
"Spook" is old-time speak for black person, so I can see where they're coming from. This shit ain't new.

On the other hand, the only person in living memory who is likely to use that term like that is Joe Biden. Since they like talking about "reclaiming" words so much, let's just say "spooky" has been reclaimed to mean its original meaning.

blemf

i'm everywhere
kiwifarms.net
not sure where to say this but as a fur the reason i watch this place so closely is because i know there's such a high chance i'll find people here i know personally

so far i've found two

furs can be fucking crazy

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
not sure where to say this but as a fur the reason i watch this place so closely is because i know there's such a high chance i'll find people here i know personally

so far i've found two

furs can be fucking crazy
I know of at least three artists who search here before picking up any commissions from furries. If someone is mentioned in Animal Control, there's a good chance they aren't worth picking up as a client.

Green-Machine

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who is still fucking mindblown by the idea of VRchat? Like do they have gloves that move with their hands? Fuck I'm getting old. I wasted so much time chatting on a T9 phone in my youth.

Anyways. This fucker is sick. My doggo looked sort of sad today so I've been keeping an eye out just in case Sapho is hiding out in my neighborhood.
It all depends on your headset, most head sets have motion control controllers that are tracked by sensors placed around the play area and the finger gestures are done via button press combos to use premade animations for finger poses for example Thumbs up and pointing. The Valve Index has an alternate controller that uses finger tracking that will allow people to move their fingers independently rather than use the premade animations. Then there is Full body tracking that uses extra trackers that are placed on your feet and waist and that allows for people to nearly control the entire body of the avatar rather than being stuck using the default standing animations

anything can be used as a racial slur, they need to chill the heck out, context of a word changes the meaning and obviously this person is one of the very few that thinks of black people when they see the word, just sayin

Last edited:

Cumbo

kiwifarms.net
the OSI thing did indeed happen as far as I am aware of but not on VRChat. Basically, another furry who is in USAF or is a glownigger heard that Sappho works with the armed forces (pretty sure Sappho is indeed a USAF member, mechanic as far as I am aware) and subsequently decided to dig into her using his powers. he found out everything about her or him or whatever it is and sent it to his NCOs and other officers who work with him. from what I have heard through a source is that basically Sappho could be court-martialed by the end of the year due to all of this because now the NCOs basically know of everything (including the zoophilia and weird hypnotist shit).

the dox is out there but its only with the glownigger furry because he fully investigated him. I suspect he will likely leak it when he gets kicked out of the military.

There may have been more than one interaction. I have heard from more than one person that there was an interaction that happened within VRChat itself.
Am I the only one who is still fucking mindblown by the idea of VRchat? Like do they have gloves that move with their hands? Fuck I'm getting old. I wasted so much time chatting on a T9 phone in my youth.

Anyways. This fucker is sick. My doggo looked sort of sad today so I've been keeping an eye out just in case Sapho is hiding out in my neighborhood.
You hold onto a fancy wiimote that is touch sensitive and then find ways to jerk yourself off while doing it (using buttplug.io compatible sex toys usually helps)

Cumbo

kiwifarms.net
Autism alert: I double-posted.

VRChat gangs tend to have entire structures, custom modded clients for members, and get into "gang wars" with other groups. Think Xbox-live skid clans but they're all eboys.

Post-dox release do you think that this furfag will become a lolcow that constantly tries to defend their disgusting fetish? I think that it could end up being something like Zooier Than Thou, since they seem to like those guys, purely because they mirror their sick desires.

Are they a literal tranny? As in they are transgender?

They're trying to start a pro-zoophile organization (tweet is dead)
1633578025288.png

On the trans part, they had a video explaining their voice-training world where you could learn to talk like a girl that has their actual voice in it, but that video was pulled. Will see if I have it archived.

who dare wins?

does Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
There may have been more than one interaction. I have heard from more than one person that there was an interaction that happened within VRChat itself.

You hold onto a fancy wiimote that is touch sensitive and then find ways to jerk yourself off while doing it (using buttplug.io compatible sex toys usually helps)
ahh ok, from the source I have heard they didn't have any interaction with them on VRChat. I likely suspect that people have gone out of their way to confront this individual on their autistic actions (rightfully so) in public servers either b hunting them down and stalking them or seeing them around and taking the opportunity. I would not be surprised if he already moved onto more servers to find more prey to take advantage of

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2602797

The adjective form is fine? So can we say niggerish?

I don't understand this trend of trying to voldemort words only your great grandfather would have used and have otherwise been harmless, but reclaiming 'queer' was done without problems.
I hope they go after “jigaboo”next, that was my favorite racial slur, it’d be nice to see it used again in a whole new generation.

SCP 049

We do a little curing
kiwifarms.net
So, Sappho is supposed to be a hypnotist, right?
WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT? SHE AINT GOT NO FURRY HYPNOTIST CERTIFICATION, NOR A THERAPIST LICENCE!

And the most fucked up thing about it is that she has lied on multiple occasions that she was any sort of trained therapist in the first place. Who would of thought that a zoophile would resort to lying about this kind of shit in order to convert people into members of their animal-fucking cult?

ALSO, SAPPHO STATED THEMSELVES THAT THERE WAS AN INCIDENT WITH A 17 YEAR OLD MODERATOR HAVING ACCESS TO THE NSFW BEASTIALITY CONTENT ON THEIR DISCORD
Want the full deets? Watch the video here:

Dahmer

kiwifarms.net
WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT? SHE AINT GOT NO FURRY HYPNOTIST CERTIFICATION, NOR A THERAPIST LICENCE!

And the most fucked up thing about it is that she has lied on multiple occasions that she was any sort of trained therapist in the first place. Who would of thought that a zoophile would resort to lying about this kind of shit in order to convert people into members of their animal-fucking cult?

ALSO, SAPPHO STATED THEMSELVES THAT THERE WAS AN INCIDENT WITH A 17 YEAR OLD MODERATOR HAVING ACCESS TO THE NSFW BEASTIALITY CONTENT ON THEIR DISCORD
lol calm down

Hypnotism isn't like in the movies, nigga. It doesn't make you do something you wouldn't have already been willing to do.

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

are you really coming here to shill your rantsona YouTube channel? you might be only slightly better than a dogfucker extraordinaire but it's not really a high bar to cross