Furry Fandom and Drama General

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Gorgar

GORGAR speaks...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, Sappho is supposed to be a hypnotist, right?
WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT? SHE AINT GOT NO FURRY HYPNOTIST CERTIFICATION, NOR A THERAPIST LICENCE!

And the most fucked up thing about it is that she has lied on multiple occasions that she was any sort of trained therapist in the first place. Who would of thought that a zoophile would resort to lying about this kind of shit in order to convert people into members of their animal-fucking cult?

ALSO, SAPPHO STATED THEMSELVES THAT THERE WAS AN INCIDENT WITH A 17 YEAR OLD MODERATOR HAVING ACCESS TO THE NSFW BEASTIALITY CONTENT ON THEIR DISCORD
Want the full deets? Watch the video here:
Furfags, am I right?
ba dum tss

Misery Niggas

kiwifarms.net
So, Sappho is supposed to be a hypnotist, right?
WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT? SHE AINT GOT NO FURRY HYPNOTIST CERTIFICATION, NOR A THERAPIST LICENCE!

And the most fucked up thing about it is that she has lied on multiple occasions that she was any sort of trained therapist in the first place. Who would of thought that a zoophile would resort to lying about this kind of shit in order to convert people into members of their animal-fucking cult?

ALSO, SAPPHO STATED THEMSELVES THAT THERE WAS AN INCIDENT WITH A 17 YEAR OLD MODERATOR HAVING ACCESS TO THE NSFW BEASTIALITY CONTENT ON THEIR DISCORD
Want the full deets? Watch the video here:
ok, pretty gay and all, but i want to semi-sperg focus more on the furry rantsona

and he kinda strikes me as a Mister Metokur wannabe but obviously with no charm/quips, only talks about furfag lolcows and is somehow sounds like Jim's Autistic Brother. Like what's even the point? the humor is cut and dry, the critique drags more than his nuts, and doesn't even make funny voices like jim does most of the time. why make a rantsona based of Metokur when you can't even try to imitate the personallity properly

Juan?

TRAN RANCH IS UNDER SEIGE, UNDER LOCKDOWN.
kiwifarms.net
ok, pretty gay and all, but i want to semi-sperg focus more on the furry rantsona

and he kinda strikes me as a Mister Metokur wannabe but obviously with no charm/quips, only talks about furfag lolcows and is somehow sounds like Jim's Autistic Brother. Like what's even the point? the humor is cut and dry, the critique drags more than his nuts, and doesn't even make funny voices like jim does most of the time. why make a rantsona based of Metokur when you can't even try to imitate the personallity properly
He also hangs around another ‘Cow, DramaHound, who also tries the whole “Metokur Wannabe” thing.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/austi...ulf-blumthewolf-dramahound.35535/post-8801377

SCP 049

We do a little curing
kiwifarms.net
He also hangs around another ‘Cow, DramaHound, who also tries the whole “Metokur Wannabe” thing.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/austi...ulf-blumthewolf-dramahound.35535/post-8801377
Woah... This is like, new news to me. Thanks for making me aware of that shit.... That is horrifying.
are you really coming here to shill your rantsona YouTube channel? you might be only slightly better than a dogfucker extraordinaire but it's not really a high bar to cross
No. I just thought it was something new to input. Specifically it was an interview that Sappho had willingly partaken in, which can be used against them. Also, I had no fucking idea that Coyote was friends with a diaperfur.

Dog_With_A_Lawn

Down in the trenches
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe the term is "Rent free"?
These people need to take a break from the internet

Screenshot_20211010-001329_Twitter.jpg

TheBigOne

The Real GlitchedPuppet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another Korps trans-identified male degenerate who is also conveniently into transformation (esp. Forced gender transformation... fetishistic much?) and standard homophobia by wanting actual lesbians to suck his male girlpenis.
Lol.jpg

What runs through these people's minds to think it is OK to post something like this?

Last edited:

who dare wins?

does Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
Another Korps trans-identified male degenerate who is also conveniently into transformation (esp. Forced gender transformation... fetishistic much?) and standard homophobia by wanting actual lesbians to suck his male girlpenis.
View attachment 2612865
What runs through these people's minds to think it is OK to post something like this?
ADHD nigger autism wanting to cope with the fact that IRL they would be fucking folded by anyone with a slight understanding of how fighting works. It is funny to see them revert to violence with specificly firearms, makes ya think, doesn't it?

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2612865
I’ll take “things that deffinetly, totally really happened, I swear!” For $200 Alex.

Dog_With_A_Lawn

Down in the trenches
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2612865
This is your brain on HRT and coom.

The Ultimate Ramotith

Proceed
kiwifarms.net

Pastel

A Lou-ser
kiwifarms.net
Does SixArmedSweater have a thread? It feels like their time is coming for one, if not. I see them in many other tranny furry threads, like Lou Gagliardi and Ripley Storm. Somehow this person knows every other degenerate in the fandom.

Absurdist Laughter

Honesty about my dishonesty is the policy.
kiwifarms.net

Noebel

I have set my affair on nothing
kiwifarms.net

Rukario

Fifty Shades of Furry
kiwifarms.net
Does SixArmedSweater have a thread? It feels like their time is coming for one, if not. I see them in many other tranny furry threads, like Lou Gagliardi and Ripley Storm. Somehow this person knows every other degenerate in the fandom.
Asking if a certain Furry has a thread seems to be becoming more common. Its almost like getting cancelled and/or having a Kiwifarms thread dedicated to them is becoming a defining trait of a sexually degenerate popufur.

Loona

The last thing you see before you die.
kiwifarms.net

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
No no no, you didn't pay enough attention. "Spook" is a slur, "spooky" is fine. The part that confuses me is "bi lesbian", which contradicts itself.
Unless you're using it in the medium-old sense of referring to a spy. In which case you need to update the term to the far less racially offensive "Glow in the dark CIA Nigger".