Furry Fandom and Drama General

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In order to fuck a cat, you have to restrain it in potentially damaging ways to the cat. They can wriggle out of many restraints. There was one video I saw of a man fucking a cat. The cat's upper half was stuck inside a dresser drawer. It was closed as tight as it could to keep the cat trapped in order for a man to rape it. Considering how wriggly cats are, to keep it trapped in that dresser with half its body hanging out would be painful for the cat due to the pressure and sharp edges of the drawer jammed into both its stomach and its back. The cat was in obvious pain, screaming when he stuck his penis in. There's a reason zoophiles only fuck sedated or dead cats. Even without claws, they will try to maul you if you try to rape them. A zoophile who has claimed to fuck a cat has committed a very painful rape on said animal. A person who can rape a cat--an animal that will fight back if you try to penetrate it--might potentially be a psychopath. A dog may not tell you 'no'; a horse may not tell you 'no'; a goat may not tell you 'no'; a cat will always tell you 'no'. The lack of retaliation to sex may be treated as consent to zoophiles, but if even a non-sapient domesticated animal says no, and tries to defend itself against your sexual assault, it's rape. I would believe it's a sign of psychopathy to go through such lengths to rape a living cat. Every story you see of a cat having been raped involves intense trauma to the cat's genitalia that requires stitching at the very least but more commonly major external and internal surgery combined.
An explanation to why you would watch this is in order.

Nauseated Courgi

Bulldogs are cool dogs, guys!
kiwifarms.net
In order to fuck a cat, you have to restrain it in potentially damaging ways to the cat. They can wriggle out of many restraints. There was one video I saw of a man fucking a cat. The cat's upper half was stuck inside a dresser drawer. It was closed as tight as it could to keep the cat trapped in order for a man to rape it. Considering how wriggly cats are, to keep it trapped in that dresser with half its body hanging out would be painful for the cat due to the pressure and sharp edges of the drawer jammed into both its stomach and its back. The cat was in obvious pain, screaming when he stuck his penis in. There's a reason zoophiles only fuck sedated or dead cats. Even without claws, they will try to maul you if you try to rape them. A zoophile who has claimed to fuck a cat has committed a very painful rape on said animal. A person who can rape a cat--an animal that will fight back if you try to penetrate it--might potentially be a psychopath. A dog may not tell you 'no'; a horse may not tell you 'no'; a goat may not tell you 'no'; a cat will always tell you 'no'. The lack of retaliation to sex may be treated as consent to zoophiles, but if even a non-sapient domesticated animal says no, and tries to defend itself against your sexual assault, it's rape. I would believe it's a sign of psychopathy to go through such lengths to rape a living cat. Every story you see of a cat having been raped involves intense trauma to the cat's genitalia that requires stitching at the very least but more commonly major external and internal surgery combined.
I don't care how informative this is, why the fuck did you watch such a video? Let alone in such a way that you analyzed how he managed to pull it off.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall, China-hating lesbian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone here! This is the Cody Straymen that everyone has been talking about. Someone, not naming names, told me about it and I decided to read everything you have to say. I'm going to explain some things and want full transparency.

I admit I am a few chicken nuggets from being on my 600 Pound Life, a show I watched religiously on TV when it first came out. I've been struggling with my weight ever since I was young, coming from a family that always had bigger portions and were the type to rather me stay in then go outside to play since I lived in the ghetto. They had every right to be afraid their only child could of got shot or robbed, plus our apartment building was between two bars so I'd also have drinks to deal with. Sadly no, no backyard.

As I got into my early teens I was of course bullied, made fun of and was the punchline and punching bag, thanks to the great public school system of America. Being chubby caused this and because of the mental and physical attacks I admit I made the mistake of turning to food to cope. I was a forced shut in kid that didn't get to learn social skills.

In high school I got into a very good catholic one. Thanks to piss poor public school I had to take remedial courses to get up to speed but hey I thought I finally got away from the drama. it only got so much worse. I was literally the poor kid going into where entitled rich kids went to school at. Maybe they were right but they said I only got in because I was a person of color, who knows. So I had a lot of racial hate to deal with on top of the weight, so I leaned to food even more.

Around this time I was also coming to terms with my sexual orientation and damn it hit me pretty hard; I'm gay. I didn't and still to this day struggle with it, want to be gay. My father was a great man, a man's man. My mom was a spoiled brat. Anyway I felt I killed the family line with being gay, I felt like I was killing a great thing. Then at 16, he passed away from a massive heart attack.

The dog he bought us, to replace the one I had since I was 5 that past weeks before, woke me up. I turned to see him on the floor just gone. I called the cops, tried CPR and they weren't able to revive him. Then they coldly forced me to call my mom, she worked nights, to come home since I was a minor or they were going to take me since I couldn't be left alone. At 16 I had to tell my mom come home your husband, my dad is dead. After that we died too, me more since she blame me for his death in her sleep and I hear it trying to wake her up.

That's why I'm where I'm at now. That's why eating 40 nuggies is okay to me. It's my comfort food, my greasy security blanket. I know it's no right but its all I got.

Now regarding my fursuit. I agree a creator should have the right to say no. What was wrong with it was how unprofessional she was about it. She could of said that the extra work and labor would not be worth it. Instead she out right said she doesn't work with fat people and suggested I lose weight. That right there was what was wrong, both unprofessional and disrespectful. Like you said about making a bad suit hurt business so can poor communication with potential clients.

When I posted my story I only wanted to help validate the claims on the company. I didn't know that someone compiled that stuff otherwise I would of gave them my information too.

In closing I have no hard feelings about anything posted here and I found some of the stuff you posted rather funny. Sad to say it didn't impress me because th dr y were the most basic of jokes.

I wish you all have a good year!

By the way I've been able to finally wrestle with my depression and, since Covid hit, I've actually lost 21 pounds. I know that's nothing compared to my weight but I think very few of you can say you lost anything being so busy to bash folks you never met like a bunch of school kids.

Peace!
The nuggy eating manned wolf! <3
Who the t7ck
nab ruoy yojnE

Professional Lurker

Clearly you don’t own an air fryer
kiwifarms.net
Okay... don't even LOOK into Animal Control while eating breakfast. Lesson learned.

Raindrops

How To Hurt Your Own Feelings
kiwifarms.net

I'm going to need you to pay for my therapy and then put yourself down for your own sake.

TheBigOne

The Real GlitchedPuppet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An explanation to why you would watch this is in order.
There are things I have to do for my job that most people do not have to do. I am thankful that animal rapists not high on the list of importance. It means I don't have to watch many videos of sexual abuse of an animal. When I do, it is generally horrific enough for me to remember for a long time. There is something about animal abuse that makes me sick in a way that egregious crimes against humans does not (due to desensitization).

Last edited:

One Sick Puppy

If you live long enough you're bound to see it all
kiwifarms.net
what the fuck

Binta?

mrmpht
kiwifarms.net
So you're saying there's a chance Shane Dawson might have done it.

Sneed's Feed And Seed

You call that autism? THIS is autism!
kiwifarms.net
10/10 copypasta

Frank D'arbo

There's a blurry girl at the end of my nose...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact you remember this shit vividly is beyond fucked and I hope you get committed

Strayserval

Bomb ass cross section
kiwifarms.net
Typical AC post

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are things I have to do for my job that most people do not have to do. I am thankful that animal rapists not high on the list of importance. It means I don't have to watch many videos of sexual abuse of an animal. When I do, it is generally horrific enough for me to remember for a long time. There is something about animal abuse that makes me sick in a way that egregious crimes against humans does not (due to desensitization).
Ok, alright, for a moment I thought you were going out of your way to find this shit.

Lion

steven universe propaganda
kiwifarms.net

i feel like this is the kind of thing you keep to yourself.

Raindrops

How To Hurt Your Own Feelings
kiwifarms.net
Apparently raping animals is an opinion protected under the constitution now.
animal rape opinions.png

(Archive)

axeltrite

kiwifarms.net
I'll be damned if America allows people to say, "Animal fucking is OK" but not "You'll never be a woman".
Why do people always get freedom of speech and freedom from consequences confused? Sure, you can scream "fire" in a crowded theater, but if there's no fire you're in deep shit. Screaming about criminal activities is likely going to get you doxxed and possibly dead, depending on who you piss off. Is it really worth it to these people?

*Edit: Replied to wrong post, my bad.