Furry Fandom and Drama General

The Ultimate Ramotith

Proceed
kiwifarms.net
Either way, the 'anti-space' mentality rather makes ense. Why spend a finite amount of money on simply exploring the unknown when we could instead pu that money in solving the problems we have today? Scientific stagnation is a small price in the pursuit of basic huma needs.
Then again, that above argument is based on 'why help the rich get richer if the poor are getting poorer?'

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
Either way, the 'anti-space' mentality rather makes ense. Why spend a finite amount of money on simply exploring the unknown when we could instead pu that money in solving the problems we have today? Scientific stagnation is a small price in the pursuit of basic huma needs.
Then again, that above argument is based on 'why help the rich get richer if the poor are getting poorer?'
I would be perfectly fine if 90% of the budget for the humanities went into STEM instead.

Since that's not happening, I want space exploration. The world is fucked as it is, I want to see what's outside.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
I would be perfectly fine if 90% of the budget for the humanities went into STEM instead.

Since that's not happening, I want space exploration. The world is fucked as it is, I want to see what's outside.
Closely related, I hate how artfags keep trying to make it "STEAM". "Hello, fellow useful skill teachers".

Kelly's Yeeted Legs

Delete if not allowed
kiwifarms.net
We've been doing that since the end of the Apollo missions. It's the same old trope as claiming the real answer to all our problems is education. We have more people with college degrees now than at any time in history. Are things any better with all that education floating about? Or is all that education spending actually just creating a lot more furries and genderspecials?

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
We've been doing that since the end of the Apollo missions. It's the same old trope as claiming the real answer to all our problems is education. We have more people with college degrees now than at any time in history. Are things any better with all that education floating about? Or is all that education spending actually just creating a lot more furries and genderspecials?
See, this is definitely my STEM education speaking, but I don't consider half of the degrees people get these days "higher education". Take these out and I'm not sure how much better we are now than we were in the 60s when were in full Space Race mode.

I'm sorry for anyone who's in these fields, but by and large the social sciences were a fucking mistake.

Last edited:

nanny911

Kill count: 1
kiwifarms.net
Hey did you know that in 2010, there were 34,000 Americans with Ph Ds, and a further 300,000 Americans with MAs on food stamps? At least they're not ignorant(?)

TheBigOne

The Real GlitchedPuppet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is it possible that a furry is going into space? Being a furry means you have mental fuckups. Being in space for so long requires you to not be mentally fucked up for the sanity of the entire crew. Money alone should not be the factor of whether someone gets in or not.
Granted, art is important, but not important enough to be considered higher education.
Considering the high majority of current artists don't have higher education, it stands to reason that arts should not be considered higher education.

Athena's Biggest Fan

*huuugs*
kiwifarms.net
How is it possible that a furry is going into space? Being a furry means you have mental fuckups. Being in space for so long requires you to not be mentally fucked up for the sanity of the entire crew. Money alone should not be the factor of whether someone gets in or not.
His daddy's paying a shitload of money for his kid to be in low-earth orbit for 20 minutes. This isn't some extended mission to the ISS or anything. It's the space travel equivalent of getting on a Hollywood tour bus.

Thistle

Dragon Dick Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering if this was a shitpost but this man has a recurring habit of ordering 40 chicken nuggets and eating them all in one night, so make of that what you will.

View attachment 2654315View attachment 2654316
View attachment 2654317View attachment 2654380View attachment 2654328
What are the chances this hamplanet dies from the coof?

cWRlZmF1bHQuanBn

What's a matter tough guy, haven't ate enough shit for one night?

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
His daddy's paying a shitload of money for his kid to be in low-earth orbit for 20 minutes. This isn't some extended mission to the ISS or anything. It's the space travel equivalent of getting on a Hollywood tour bus.
Exactly. This is no more than a very expensive roller coaster/theme park ride.

And @Mikoyan is right, the stupid and the drama on this is going to be big, and hopefully a lot of fun to watch.

Edit: Guys, this will be great for the COMMUNITY. Finally, normies will take furries seriously. Sure, having doctors and lawyers who are furries didn’t improve the image one bit but a expensive joyride on a rocket, THAT should do it.

3EF91595-4F71-4211-8C16-EA107B8B680D.jpeg

I can’t believe there are still furries in 2021 who think the fandoms bad image is fixable.

Last edited: