Furry Fandom and Drama General

TheBigOne

The Real GlitchedPuppet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are some screenshots from a conversation that was pretty trollish, so I'd take it with a grain of salt. Nevertheless, herein Sappho claims to be "a girl with a massive cock." Personally I think it's entirely possible that Sappho is trans with some rather impressive voice ability.

View attachment 2756727
View attachment 2756731
[Sadly what appears to possibly be an important message at this point has been deleted.]
View attachment 2756732
View attachment 2756733
View attachment 2756737
View attachment 2756738
If a 'girl' has all of those fetishes in one bucket, likely they're actually a male. Hypno and raping dogs and grooming children and a mommy fetish and randomly horny posting to strangers who weren't looking for it? :gunt:Hello, take a look at the Korps thread. Talking about dick size is a male thing. Most women do not like overly large penises. He also pushes sexist ideology. Sappho talks like a male and shits on people like a male. Dating a guy who is into kigurumi. In the military, a heavily male-dominated segment of the population. All of these factors combined lean heavily toward Sappho being male. There is no doubt that Sappho is a trans-identified male. Why is this even a question given what we've seen with other trans-identified male furries?

Last edited:

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
If a 'girl' has all of those fetishes in one bucket, likely they're actually a male. Hypno and raping dogs and grooming children and a mommy fetish and randomly horny posting to strangers who weren't looking for it? :gunt:Hello, take a look at the Korps thread. Talking about dick size is a male thing. Most women do not like overly large penises. He also pushes sexist ideology. Sappho talks like a male and shits on people like a male. Dating a guy who is into kigurumi. In the military, a heavily male-dominated segment of the population. All of these factors combined lean heavily toward Sappho being male. There is no doubt that Sappho is a trans-identified male. Why is this even a question given what we've seen with other trans-identified male furries?
I thought being verbal about the whole "was in the military" thing was a dead giveaway already. I know a couple of former military ladies (mostly Airforce, I wonder why), but none of them mention it much unless asked.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are some screenshots from a conversation that was pretty trollish, so I'd take it with a grain of salt. Nevertheless, herein Sappho claims to be "a girl with a massive cock." Personally I think it's entirely possible that Sappho is trans with some rather impressive voice ability.

View attachment 2756727
View attachment 2756731
[Sadly what appears to possibly be an important message at this point has been deleted.]
View attachment 2756732
View attachment 2756733
View attachment 2756737
View attachment 2756738
Interesting that he's in the FR chat. Real interesting.

Desumorphine

kiwifarms.net
Which is too bad because they often ramp up to humans, much like serial killers. The only reason SnakeThing is in prison is the useless cops ignored all the serial killer shit he was doing because it was "just animals," and waited for him to repeatedly rape the shit out of a child. Thanks!
The thing is that law enforcement in most countries tends to be super cautious when it comes to investigating someone, especially on private matters. Lowering the threshold for when authorities can investigate will net you 1000 "he looked at his dog kinda sus" reports for every Snakething out there... which they already get anyway but in that case, they'd need to investigate it too. It just looks like the system is broken altogether when someone like Snakething managed to slip through the cracks but if they'd look into everything, it would just come to a halt.
I have a friend working in a domestic abuse department and the amount of calls they get over shit like "he stole my newspaper again!" is fucking absurd lol

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
i just feel being a transgender kinda pales in comparison to raping dogs and kids. that's just me though i guess
As I said, being a troon/tranny (by which I mean an obnoxious transgender person) is just the cherry on top of all the other shit they do. It all adds up. For example, Chris-chan raped his mother, but we can still make fun of him for being fat and ugly.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net

Raindrops

How To Hurt Your Own Feelings
kiwifarms.net
I know somebody who has her Telegram; they've stated that's not her account.

Ghiaccio

We live in a Shad-cioty
kiwifarms.net
488E565E-4981-4698-8B2F-3F38DAF1C0C2.jpeg
Good news guys Sappho dropped her ugly mug on her twitter. Looks like a twink.

Last edited: