Furry Fandom and Drama General

SandyCat

Send cat pics
kiwifarms.net
This is some concerning stuff. I know there was some stuff about Sappho involving kids in her (just gonna call it a 'her' for now until we have troon status confirmation to avoid confusion) "zoophile rights" shenanigans but she's now outright confirming it

She also gave the name "Valerie". I'd assume she wouldn't be dumb enough to use her real first name but then again she doesn't seem the brightest

She also says she's a "active duty military veteran", didn't she claim not too long ago she was discharged?

Mucho texto ahead as Sappho has more filler than a episode of Dragonball:
ctk1.png
ctk2.png
ctk3.png
ctkfinal.png

Velcheetah

Why did you teach the dog Spanish?!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2761018Good news guys Sappho dropped her ugly mug on her twitter. Looks like a twink.
The red and black dog character in Sappho's Twitter avatar is the fursona of a 16 year old CSA survivor going by the name Kylo / Gruesomezoo. Kylo's original Twitter account is suspended and their current account is locked so all I've got is replies from other people.
sappho16yearoldgrooming01.pngsappho16yearoldgrooming02.pngsappho16yearoldgrooming04.png

Further tweets about Kylo's age.
gruesomezooage01.pnggruesomezooage02.png

Sappho claims this kid is "like a son" to them but I don't know of many maternal figures who do puppy play hypnosis fetish roleplay with the kids they've taken under their wing, send them ecchi, or tolerate open pedophiles interacting with them.
sappho16yearoldgrooming05.pngsappho16yearoldgrooming06.pngsappho16yearoldgrooming07part2.pngsappho16yearoldgrooming07.png

In case Sappho tries to deny the "good puppy hypnosis zooey" hang out was fetish play. The tweet they made earlier that same day shows their intent was entirely fetishistic and Kylo's tweet was definitely in response to the "good puppy" hypnosis session as it came out an hour after Sappho linked to the group.
sappho16yearoldgrooming08.pngsappho16yearoldgrooming09.png

TheBigOne

The Real GlitchedPuppet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She also gave the name "Valerie". I'd assume she wouldn't be dumb enough to use her real first name but then again she doesn't seem the brightest

She also says she's a "active duty military veteran", didn't she claim not too long ago she was discharged?

Mucho texto ahead as Sappho has more filler than a episode of Dragonball:
Name isn't Valerie because he can't spell it consistently. (Also Valarie).
1633524485819-png.2601837

View attachment 2761018Good news guys Sappho dropped her ugly mug on her twitter. Looks like a twink.
When you remove the glasses, it's easier to visualize male attributes with heavy filters applied to make their face look smoother.
troon.jpg
Troons will wear glasses to disguise their actual face attributes.
LOL
troon4.jpg

Less confidence here but still even a machine can see them for what they really are.
1638261575103.png

Two different websites tagged him as male.
troon5.jpg

Add anime coomerism to their list of fetishes. 100% male. Their hair is against code, suggesting the uniform photo is taken post-discharge. Hair should not touch eyebrows nor should it extend past the eyebrows.

Last edited:

Catboi

kiwifarms.net
Name isn't Valerie because he can't spell it consistently. (Also Valarie).
1633524485819-png.2601837

When you remove the glasses, it's easier to visualize male attributes with heavy filters applied to make their face look smoother. View attachment 2762045Troons will wear glasses to disguise their actual face attributes.
LOLView attachment 2762081
Less confidence here but still even a machine can see them for what they really are.
View attachment 2762079
Two different websites tagged him as male.
View attachment 2762093
Add anime coomerism to their list of fetishes. 100% male. Their hair is against code, suggesting the uniform photo is taken post-discharge. Hair should not touch eyebrows nor should it extend past the eyebrows.

Those sites aren't really reliable. I get clocked only as a male on every one despite being an actual woman.

NotSoAceCat3

kiwifarms.net
Your anecdotal experience is not reflective of the average correctness of the algorithms. Both successfully identified me with a mask on. My anecdote directly conflicts with yours.
I ain't gonna take any anecdotal evidence, nor a cherry picked, filtered picture wearing a mask, nor whatever a site that supossedly can predict if someone's gender is a potato as actual evidence. Either you both post some proof of them getting very specific with their gender or leave it alone and just let them be a troon, zoophile prick until the end of their miserable troony life.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe a convo being created is in order, so that way we can put things together and start working on shit.

Humbert Humbert

Oh, my Lolita, I have only words to play with!
kiwifarms.net
Man, just when I was getting tired of the thread moving slow with Sappho’s bullshit :story:
Maybe I haven’t been paying attention to this shit, but why the tweet chain about “I’m such a parent figure”? It seems like they’re aware that grooming allegations are about to be thrown their way and they’re preparing (poorly) in advance. Also, I appreciate all of the forensic autism going on here, but I don’t really give a shit about what gender Sappho is when they’re openly grooming children, so it’s getting called a “they” by me.

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
Don’t know if this came up already but apparently (supposed) furry vaccine scientist sailorrooscout is having their 15 minutes as a source of info for COVID.

One tweet caught my eye on this:

71C90DD5-0099-40FB-A353-5ECD2124F9CA.jpeg

Which seems to be the stock “stop picking on furries, that’s anti- lgbt bigotry” response everyone uses these days. Nonsense of course; people are awful to furries because furries are demonstrably awful people.

Why is it we always keep hearing “furries are making (insert situation here) so much better!”? This supposed scientist doesn’t do what they do because they are a furry, they do it because they are a scientist. Their membership in a bizarre fandom has nothing to do with it and their work doesn’t have anything to do with making their fandom somehow better.

deermeat

kiwifarms.net
Sappho associates with kids as young as 13, it seems. Why not apart of the MAP movement? Toggle thinks being into kids isn't a big deal- and Sappho looks up to him. Come on, come out already Sappho. If you can come out as a dog rapist, you can surely come out as a kid diddler. So much for her activism.

I don't think she's trans. She could very well be butch, her voice is too female. If it was that easy for troons to fake a female voice, others would try harder. If she was a guy, that would mean he would be decent-looking. Impossible. Makes more sense to be some ugly butch girl than a decent twinkie.

Catboi

kiwifarms.net
Sappho associates with kids as young as 13, it seems. Why not apart of the MAP movement? Toggle thinks being into kids isn't a big deal- and Sappho looks up to him. Come on, come out already Sappho. If you can come out as a dog rapist, you can surely come out as a kid diddler. So much for her activism.

I don't think she's trans. She could very well be butch, her voice is too female. If it was that easy for troons to fake a female voice, others would try harder. If she was a guy, that would mean he would be decent-looking. Impossible. Makes more sense to be some ugly butch girl than a decent twinkie.

She actually does associate with pedophiles who are also zoophiles if ypu lurk through her interactions. It's creepy how people are willing to excuse pedophiles hanging out with kids because they also like to fuck dogs. At least some zoophiles use the "animals are adults" excuse and kick the shit out of pedophiles too.

SandyCat

Send cat pics
kiwifarms.net
I'm pooling together my autism in a attempt to make a thread on Sappho, it might not be the most comprehensive thread as I'm a new fag with a pink jew star join date but I figured a thread is better than no thread

I wanted to run the "cliff notes" by you guys to see if there's perhaps anything I'm missing before posting in the prospering grounds

The things it's going to touch on so far are:
- Coomer "hypnotist" (not really much to say in this department)
- Zoophile (bulk of the article)
- Questionable interactions with minors including being a "motherly figure" to underage zoophiles (this also includes some of her interactions with Kyle of course)
- Possible evidence of being a tranny

Cumbo and Foxx posted a good amount of information but there's rumors going around about discord logs being faked so I'm not sure what I can trust there. There's also the issue of a good amount of the info they talk about doesn't have solid evidence to back up the claims. I'm not calling them liars, I just imagine it isn't a good idea for me to make claims in the thread with no evidence I can back it up with.

I'd also like to do at a small section or at least a mention of her glowie military service but that circles back to there not being much info surrounding that outside of more hearsay

On a final note if anyone else was already doing a thread on her tell me and I'll stop. The only reason I'm attempting to make a thread in the first place is because I haven't heard about anyone else giving it a go

Last edited:

Kafkaesque

kiwifarms.net

A very brief scroll through his tag on Twitter and, surprisingly, even on TikTok shows a shit ton of posts from minors in the same nature.

There are also many screen-recordings of the new Twitter spaces he hosts where she allows minors to join in and talk about their attraction to animals. Has anyone attached these videos yet? If not, I will oblige.

The Twitter spaces she has been hosting are incredibly frequent (i.e, daily). I've been trying to catch one since I've been made aware of the situation. Please don't, however, try to tip the cow. It's futile and he brushes off any criticism

On another note: Troon confirmed

Twitter user spots Sappho in a "voice training" VR world. You know, where troons practice their womanz voicez.