Furry Fandom and Drama General

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Spoonomancer

#T R A M S C R O W F U N D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm also noticing that this person is claiming to be a troon with looking far too feminine to be a troon.

TheDrinkyCrow

Glug glug
kiwifarms.net
20220106_064245.jpg
20220106_064247.jpg

This is too funny.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the wife and I went on vacation for a couple of weeks to get away from the cold, and once I'm back at my computer the first thing I notice are a couple people mentioning me in a thread asking for Animal Control moderator nominations. Do you guys really hate me that much?

On second thought, don't answer that.

Suitmaker drama has to be the most foul in the furfag kingdom, the amount of scorn these people leak out is almost frightening, it's like an all-women office floor.
That's just what happens when you have a niche that is at the same time very narrow and extremely competitive. Creating good-looking fursuits is a trade that requires considerable time and monetary investment to master, but at the same time there just aren't enough rich furfags out there ordering high-end suits to make most fursuit makers, even the really popular ones, feel financially stable.

So, as it would only be appropriate for furries, it turns into a dog-eat-dog situation where they're all at the same time trying their hardest to knock out the competition, without being so nasty about it that they receive backlash for it. It's lots of fun to watch, but I can only imagine how much of a nervous wreck some of these assholes must be.

Spoonomancer

#T R A M S C R O W F U N D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps much like 2d and 3d art, Fursuit makers should also be aiming to have unique styles? Only fursuits I can specifically recognize by design alone are that Mochiri person's fursuits.

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
I'm also noticing that this person is claiming to be a troon with looking far too feminine to be a troon.
No, Tizzers is a troon alright. He's just a rich troon with access to lots of plastic surgery, and also edits his photos and videos on top of that. He came up in the Tranny Sideshows on Social Media thread here under the name Sassssssy (It's the same person) and here is a good post that shows the edits. The next several pages after that first post are a good read on him, interspersed through the usual troonacy of that thread, but this post also gives a bit more background, he was a notorious Second Life griefer in the past.

Speaking of his interest in Second Life and "virtual world" type things, he claims to have recently bought a Porsche from gainz he made "investing" in Neos Credits, some Ethereum token shitcoin that's associated with a game called Neos VR which near as I can tell is similar to VRChat. And we all know how crazy VR furries tend to be.

edit: sources for the Porsche thing.

This here on Twitter
TizzersPorsche.png
Twitter | Archive

As well as this I found on the Neos VR Discord.
TizzersDiscord.png

Last edited:

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
So the wife and I went on vacation for a couple of weeks to get away from the cold, and once I'm back at my computer the first thing I notice are a couple people mentioning me in a thread asking for Animal Control moderator nominations. Do you guys really hate me that much?

On second thought, don't answer that.
Yes, but we also love you just that much. It's a very toxic relationship.

Absurdist Laughter

Honesty about my dishonesty is the policy.
kiwifarms.net
Suitmaker drama has to be the most foul in the furfag kingdom, the amount of scorn these people leak out is almost frightening, it's like an all-women office floor.
I think what gets me the most are the cultish fursuiters. Gotta get a suit from such and such maker or it is "ugly". It is the very definition of the ugly of consumerism and capitalism.

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
Most Chinese people don't really give a shit if you celebrate Year of the Tiger using the Gregorian/Solar calender. In fact lot of Asian countries and cultures use varations of the Chinese Zodiac! It's been adapted within so many cultures at this point that claiming we should exclusively use the Lunar Calendar for is like saying we should all celebrate Christmas in January because Orthadox Christians used the Julian Calender (or vice versa).

Cultures borrow and adapt concepts/ideas from eachother frequently (especially within Asia) and as long as you respect what you're doing with them it's not as big of a deal as these people claim it is.
If you're around SEAsia or China, the tiger decorations are already being put up for the coming Lunar New Year. Lol at wypipo being offended on behalf of the natives again.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think what gets me the most are the cultish fursuiters. Gotta get a suit from such and such maker or it is "ugly". It is the very definition of the ugly of consumerism and capitalism.
It's such a hipster thing, too. "Oh, you don't have [brand]? What are you, poor?"

If you're around SEAsia or China, the tiger decorations are already being put up for the coming Lunar New Year. Lol at wypipo being offended on behalf of the natives again.
I'm happy to see it's not just the West that starts decorating way too fucking early. I swear I saw a couple stores sneakily starting to set up for Christmas before Halloween last year. Cobwebs and skeletons sitting on garlands, shit like that.

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
It's such a hipster thing, too. "Oh, you don't have [brand]? What are you, poor?"

I'm happy to see it's not just the West that starts decorating way too fucking early. I swear I saw a couple stores sneakily starting to set up for Christmas before Halloween last year. Cobwebs and skeletons sitting on garlands, shit like that.
I mean frankly, I don't blame stores for decorating early. If you're gonna put it up you may as well do it early so that you can get maximum usage out of it. Tacky and an indictment of the growing coomsoomer culture? Yeah, duh. Understandable? Absolutely.

Chromatic Collector

Hazardous Materials
kiwifarms.net
Strap in buddies, we're out for another bout of socal related furry drama. We may be in for a three-way artist fight.

We shall start at the top and ride our way down.

The story starts with CassMutt once again throwing themselves into drama town, replying to a tweet by what looks like a burner account. We'll look there in a minute.

Cass' thread:
https://archive.md/NT2Tu
8271c947-0b1e-439f-9982-1e7fe344c8fc.png
At the end she mentions a "Corkie". This is an artist she's been getting in a slap fight with. CassMutt is convinced that Corkie, who's dating Cass' ex, is trying to stalk/harass her.

Now, for the burner fellow:

https://archive.md/uwGyi
20d9c888-b339-4517-ba43-e201c06ff8a1.png

Great. More throwing out accusations without any evidnce. But this is furry, it's common practice. They still haven't learned to even archive tweets.

But what is Sugar Cube Snep, supposedly Corkie, responding to? Another one of Cass' threads:
https://archive.md/9E6Mz

6624ea9b-7387-4924-8c07-8ebf55f508f0.png

And the original thread Cass was QRT'ing:
https://archive.md/AKS9m

dc687484-82f5-410b-8ae2-5f4fc8b3ee3a.png

But let's stop and look at that first picture there.

1641671806104.png

That's a Telegram Chat log. The desktop app for a while now allows you to easily export logs, including all media. They export as HTML files. Easily able to be edited with notepad.exe, or using Inspect Elements. Very suspect.

Check the other chat referenced: none of them are telegram chat logs. Makes you think don't it? The first accusation is "admitting to scamming". But that's faulty evidence, potentially forged. Why not show us screencaps of that, Salem?

What a rabbit hole that all led me down. I haven't gone over the rest though. That first picture set off my bullshit detector so I decided to get to work.

Cass and Salem have been after Corkie for a while for god-knows-what reason. Maybe Cass is trying to pull down Corkie because she's actually happy with herself? Hard to say. Though Corkie's boyfriend, Tom, is very pro-america pro-2A right wing type of person. And that's treason to politically-minded furs like Cass and Salem.

You want to stop stressing out and keep your page fun, Cass? Hows about you knock it off with the attention-whoring drama-seeking?

Edit: I'm an idiot and can't spoiler tag right

Disgusting Furry

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Strap in buddies, we're out for another bout of socal related furry drama. We may be in for a three-way artist fight.

We shall start at the top and ride our way down.

The story starts with CassMutt once again throwing themselves into drama town, replying to a tweet by what looks like a burner account. We'll look there in a minute.

Cass' thread:
At the end she mentions a "Corkie". This is an artist she's been getting in a slap fight with. CassMutt is convinced that Corkie, who's dating Cass' ex, is trying to stalk/harass her.

Now, for the burner fellow:

Great. More throwing out accusations without any evidnce. But this is furry, it's common practice. They still haven't learned to even archive tweets.

But what is Sugar Cube Snep, supposedly Corkie, responding to? Another one of Cass' threads:

And the original thread Cass was QRT'ing:

But let's stop and look at that first picture there.

View attachment 2870879

That's a Telegram Chat log. The desktop app for a while now allows you to easily export logs, including all media. They export as HTML files. Easily able to be edited with notepad.exe, or using Inspect Elements. Very suspect.

Check the other chat referenced: none of them are telegram chat logs. Makes you think don't it? The first accusation is "admitting to scamming". But that's faulty evidence, potentially forged. Why not show us screencaps of that, Salem?

What a rabbit hole that all led me down. I haven't gone over the rest though. That first picture set off my bullshit detector so I decided to get to work.

Cass and Salem have been after Corkie for a while for god-knows-what reason. Maybe Cass is trying to pull down Corkie because she's actually happy with herself? Hard to say. Though Corkie's boyfriend, Tom, is very pro-america pro-2A right wing type of person. And that's treason to politically-minded furs like Cass and Salem.

You want to stop stressing out and keep your page fun, Cass? Hows about you knock it off with the attention-whoring drama-seeking?

Edit: I'm an idiot and can't spoiler tag right
cass.png

Seems super active at 49k tweets.
Looks like an actual female, claims non-binary / pansexual because why not.

Pinned tweet is from Jan 6, apparently what they are going to wear for AnthoExpo which is on January 21-23 in Oklahoma City. Bio states that they are a co-chair. What role they have needs some digging, but they have a corner of the dealer's den as T.O.P. Dog Studios, presumably to sell their suits.
pinned.png
Boyfriend (I assume):
FIja1QEVIAUkgCF.jpg

I'll keep an eye on her for a while.

Last edited:

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
Same with character art. I recall some drama years back on the Livejournal furrydrama_2 account where an artist slammed someone’s opinion ‘because they have no significant furry art’ of their characters.

LurkerDog

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2870927
Seems super active at 49k tweets.
Looks like an actual female, claims non-binary / pansexual because why not.

Pinned tweet is from Jan 6, apparently what they are going to wear for AnthoExpo which is on January 21-23 in Oklahoma City. Bio states that they are a co-chair. What role they have needs some digging, but they have a corner of the dealer's den as T.O.P. Dog Studios, presumably to sell their suits.
View attachment 2870945
Boyfriend (I assume):
View attachment 2870925

I'll keep an eye on her for a while.
Seems like every few months this cow is in another fit of "I want my page to be fun and happy but I cant stand by while xyz happens!"

I mean, she was just crying about being broke somewhere about a week ago. Sure is fun and happy when you're trying to weasel money out of people cause you can't manage your finances properly.