Furry Fandom and Drama General

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

reaverxcv456

kiwifarms.net

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Downward spiral? Try a fucking nose dive for the last half a century. This "downward spiral" is so old it's kids are starting a family.
Same with character art. I recall some drama years back on the Livejournal furrydrama_2 account where an artist slammed someone’s opinion ‘because they have no significant furry art’ of their characters.
Wait, what? I doubt archives exist now, but that'd be a fucking giggle to read. "You don't commission as much art as me so your opinion is trash." Really? That the actual logic being used?

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Downward spiral? Try a fucking nose dive for the last half a century. This "downward spiral" is so old it's kids are starting a family.
I love furries these days thinking they're so smart for discovering how degenerate their fandom is.

Was the cum pizza fucking terrible? Absolutely. But if they read up on their own history just a little bit they would know about the shithead who got sperm all over an elevator wall.

None of this shit is new. Furries have always been a bunch of cumbrained drones chasing their next ejaculation. The only winning move is not to engage.

DAWKSEII_TLB

kiwifarms.net
We are aware the fandom is bad, your perspective on it adds very little.
To be quite honest, i myself, dont have too much of a problem with furries... i dont believe all of them are bad or are complete degenerates. Some are actually decent people. Its just that some do the most outlandish shit, thats where the problem starts. Events like that get publicized the most, those are the headline makers.. Lmao, i feel like theyre too far down to save their fandom. That ship has long sailed. I mean, isnt one if their reps “Oh, they fuck animals?” and also, “They dress up and act like animals?” Yuh, no way youre gonna be able to come back from something like that. Some of them in my opinion should just at one point give the fuck up with defending their fandom. No ones gonna really believe that some are actually civil. For gods sake, their hobby is literally centred around anthro animals. Nah chief. Nah. In a way, i actually feel bad, this is one of the most hated fandoms ever, besides the dream smp stan shit. I cant blame the people who hate either of them. I just cant. I deadass want 4 reasons why i should waste my time protecting those fandoms.. But once again, something that ive heard of, which was talked about a bit, not sure if its been mentioned here or not, like a fursuit maker, WildLife (i think), did hellish things to their dog(s)?? Im not surpirsed that the person involved was from the fandom, its no stranger when it comes to twisted ass people, *cough* *cough* Kero..., but my only comment is, why are you that down bad.... To add to that, im no fucking criminal, ive just got common fucking sense, why the actual fuck would you post that to the internet? I dunno, maybe KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, EVEN BETTER, DONT DO SHIT LIKE THAT?? (Not extremely sure if it was videos which is how it was discorvered or not. Thats just what i was told.) *-* Fr tho that fandom is just getting worse and worse man. F.

Spoonomancer

#T R A M S C R O W F U N D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be quite honest, i myself, dont have too much of a problem with furries... i dont believe all of them are bad or are complete degenerates. Some are actually decent people. Its just that some do the most outlandish shit, thats where the problem starts. Events like that get publicized the most, those are the headline makers.. Lmao, i feel like theyre too far down to save their fandom. That ship has long sailed. I mean, isnt one if their reps “Oh, they fuck animals?” and also, “They dress up and act like animals?” Yuh, no way youre gonna be able to come back from something like that. Some of them in my opinion should just at one point give the fuck up with defending their fandom. No ones gonna really believe that some are actually civil. For gods sake, their hobby is literally centred around anthro animals. Nah chief. Nah. In a way, i actually feel bad, this is one of the most hated fandoms ever, besides the dream smp stan shit. I cant blame the people who hate either of them. I just cant. I deadass want 4 reasons why i should waste my time protecting those fandoms.. But once again, something that ive heard of, which was talked about a bit, not sure if its been mentioned here or not, like a fursuit maker, WildLife (i think), did hellish things to their dog(s)?? Im not surpirsed that the person involved was from the fandom, its no stranger when it comes to twisted ass people, *cough* *cough* Kero..., but my only comment is, why are you that down bad.... To add to that, im no fucking criminal, ive just got common fucking sense, why the actual fuck would you post that to the internet? I dunno, maybe KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, EVEN BETTER, DONT DO SHIT LIKE THAT?? (Not extremely sure if it was videos which is how it was discorvered or not. Thats just what i was told.) *-* Fr tho that fandom is just getting worse and worse man. F.
TL;DR:
1641762823703.png

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
Too many words. Shhhhhh

retard strength

"Retarded people can be privileged too"
kiwifarms.net
Nigga how you gonna sit there and say you don't think they're that bad, then go on a rant about how they're that bad?

Smuggly Prick

I just wanna wear some fucking feathers
kiwifarms.net
Do you know what a paragraph is?

Crossed Animal

mrmpht
kiwifarms.net
url(3).jpg
Ok but seriously, ranting about it isn't going to change anything in thead or in fandom.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Read the fucking guidelines and lurk more newfag.

Also, paragraphs, capitalization, using fucking apostrophes, and actually writing the fucking words you mean rather than using initializations, short hands and acronyms all the fucking time. These aren't extra fucking things for no fucking reason or wasted keystrokes, they make your fucking shit easier to read and allow your thoughts and ideas to be properly communicated. All these extra bits of grammar that you dumb motherfuckers don't use because you were raised on your fucking cellphones texting each other and abbreviating everything while your phone fixes your shit for you have a purpose. If you go "but I'm too lazy" or "ain't nobody got time for that" then don't fucking type a single fucking letter. If you ain't going to take time to type it up properly, than you shouldn't fucking type it at all.

Reading that fucking post made me glaze over and lose my place after every third fucking word, I couldn't tell where one fucking sentence ended and the next fucking sentence started unless I double checked every few words, and you didn't even say anything worth saying, and that is what pisses me off the most. You added less to the conversation than the average inbred shit poster. At least the shit poster gives us a shit post to enjoy while we mock him for the twelve extra chromosomes he got from his uncle/daddy and his aunt/mommy/sister.

omori

go the fuck to sleep
kiwifarms.net
Shut up and just laugh at the retards.

Noebel

I have set my affair on nothing
kiwifarms.net
Paraphiles deserve to be abused. If they can still gleefully talk about their paraphilia, the abuse wasn't hard enough.
Wait, isn't paraphilia just an umbrella term for all sexual deviations? Is this dude saying he has all of them? That's quite an amount, I'd say, because the list is big, and it can get even bigger, depending on how abrahamic you're willing to go.

Raw Meat

kiwifarms.net
Wait, isn't paraphilia just an umbrella term for all sexual deviations? Is this dude saying he has all of them? That's quite an amount, I'd say, because the list is big, and it can get even bigger, depending on how abrahamic you're willing to go.
He specifically doesn't state which he has. He has said he is ABDL, but by the way he defends zoo/pedophiles, can assume he is a zoo and pedo also, who knows what else.

I do hate how this guy (and other furries) act like kink and paraphilia are the same thing, there's a difference between being into BDSM and fucking the family dog. The former are run of the mill degenerates usually, the latter should take a bullet to the brain.

Noebel

I have set my affair on nothing
kiwifarms.net
He specifically doesn't state which he has. He has said he is ABDL, but by the way he defends zoo/pedophiles, can assume he is a zoo and pedo also, who knows what else.
Oh, so he's just trying to rebrand being a pervert? Should've understood that from the beginning. Is anybody actually falling for these tricks nowadays?

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net

I do hate how this guy (and other furries) act like kink and paraphilia are the same thing, there's a difference between being into BDSM and fucking the family dog. The former are run of the mill degenerates usually, the latter should take a bullet to the brain.
If your an Abdl and you just like shitting in diapers you would murder someone for leaking your kink.
If you're proclaiming yourself to be an Abdl chances are you're probably a closeted pedophile.

carltondanks

kiwifarms.net
searched for this guy's name, couldn't find it anywhere. Here you go, more disgust for today

https://twitter.com/Tyrox992 [archive ( https://archive.md/fimxJ ) ]
1641946193518.png

he's mad. why is he mad? multiple reasons, but we'll start with how he was banned from e621
he's so angry that he pinned it

https://twitter.com/Tyrox992/status/1481038931059789832 [archive ( https://archive.md/48H13 ) ]
1641946463185.png

1641946478017.png

jesus christ, what a strongly worded message. what the fuck is this admin talking about, and what did he get banned for initially? well, he had multiple accounts on e621 so let's see.

https://e621.net/users/1101942 [archive ( https://archive.md/4m0CC ) ]
1641947052738.png

his only ban on this account was cirvumventing a ban, but it looks like he has 2 other accounts. they DO have more than one ban each.

https://e621.net/users/494668 [archive ( https://archive.md/Jlw71 ) ]

1641947284242.png

https://e621.net/user_feedbacks?search[user_id]=494668 [archive ( https://archive.md/j9pAE ) ]
1641947498205.png

if you want to look at the comments yourself, it'll be there in the link provided. they're the typical "this is disgusting fuck you" stuff that you usually so people warned for on e621

https://e621.net/users/1040151 [archive ( https://archive.md/p6EAs ) ]
1641947646205.png

https://e621.net/user_feedbacks?search[user_id]=1040151 [archive ( https://archive.md/nIBuI ) ]
1641947748174.png

same sort of thing with these comments too. What i want to focus on is what that admin said.

Ban reasonCompletely unrelated to the suspension/ban evasion. I'm breaking my pseudo code of professionalism here.
A furry porn site should be the last place you're getting advice from, but seriously - go hug your mom and tell her you're sorry. Straight-up get out of the furry scene and focus on becoming a better man, because that behavior is unacceptable. You're out of your damn mind acting that way.

sounds pretty brutal, but why is he telling this guy to go hug his mom? well

https://twitter.com/Tyrox992/status/1472703188927086592 [archive ( https://archive.md/pAuQ2 ) ]
1641948153387.png

1641948206970.png1641948256349.png1641948281187.png1641948308225.png
1641948341593.png1641948368385.png
so his mother texts him asking him why he was silent, and this guy flips his shit over how she won't buy him tickets to go to a furcon. The mother mentions that she's literally buying christmas presents, and then the child starts throwing out accusations that he's going to get kicked out of the house and "this is who i am, deal with it", while the mother is confused saying she would never do that.

and what you're seeing is right. he named the contact for his mom "toriel" and used a picture of her. I read the text message about christmas presents and felt awful, yet here's this person who's actually doing this stuff, not phased by it one bit.

https://twitter.com/Tyrox992/status/1471228074045763587 [archive ( https://archive.md/4gih5 ) ]
on top of that, he defended a zoophile
1641949291675.png

1641949322276.png

he thinks that bestiality is okay because animal consents through body language and zoophiles are only interested in the adult animals.

also here's audio of himself moaning that he released on twitter because fuck you
https://twitter.com/Tyrox992/status/1475553422204039169 [archive ( https://archive.md/zxM42 ) ]
1641949692981.png