• Headquarters of the Feminist Globalist Marxists.

Furry Fandom and Drama General

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by Holdek, Jun 1, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

Furschwitz is about the furry fandom and its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  1. There's a general consensus that being a furry makes any degeneracy worse.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Pointless Pedant

Pointless Pedant Fuck this guy for using a Kyo avatar.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. It heightens the degeneracy with the addition of unwashed sweat and grime in a furry suit. If you've rejected humanity for bestial lusts then there's typically something wrong with you.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    chekovia

chekovia Gloating in the shadows...

kiwifarms.net
  3. Furry in general makes everything worse.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    El Garbage

El Garbage I'm disabling this fucking cesspool of hate

kiwifarms.net
  4. So... this guy. You may have come across him via the HWNDU thread because Shia LaBeouf plagiarised his autistic tweet chain about nazis. I was curious about what he actually does, because he has thousands of Twitter followers and often makes "twine essays" like this one:

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 22.45.09.png

I don't really know why he does it like he does, because he releases his thinkpieces as Twine games that you must download from itch.io as a HTML file instead of just publishing it on a SEO friendly website like a normal person. It's a bit gimmicky because Twine is for making text games, so browsing through the article is a pain in the ass because it's basically a linked list where you can only go forward or backward one step at a time, and you gotta click on a text link that's in a different place on every page.

He's pretty much shooting himself in the foot by making himself hard to advertise. It took me forever to figure out what he actually did to amass so many Twitter followers and so for a long time I just assumed he was another Twitter funnyman. I read through parts of his essay and it reads like a BBC Newsbeat article collided with longwinded forum post. He uses hyphens whenever he should be using dashes, and there are so many single sentences interspersed between whole paragraphs that it's a mess.

I can't say I'm a fan of this writing style because it tries too hard to emphasise things. I just find it odd that people give money for it.

Edit: should have mentioned he's a trender and lol:

download.png

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #6084 D.Va, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    D.Va

D.Va girl (male)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. While I want to say Colin is cow-worthy, there's not much to separate him from the run of the mill antifa/militant sjw crazies other than him being a furry. And the Shia plagerism, I guess.

Antifa furry thread soon, maybe?

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. We should have one. They're fucking hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 7
    High Yellow Owl

High Yellow Owl I'm a lot more trashier and spergy than you think.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Context: that one No Man's Sky dev.

ss (2017-04-22 at 01.10.55).png

That's not a good thing.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    D.Va

D.Va girl (male)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Go for it, man. They basically take the insanity of both groups and multiply the sum of it by at least two. Maybe someday I'll find the actual mathematic formula for their craziness.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Reynard

Reynard What more is there to say?

kiwifarms.net
  9. Sounds like a description of social cancer metastasizing. Every time you lose a healthy cell, you get ten cancer cells.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AnOminous

AnOminous joy in calamity and delight in disaster
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. Artdecade being Artdecade again.

[​IMG]

http://archive.is/C7dhq

He's hiding comments with slurs and links to 8chan, but not hiding the dude with an actual Hitler icon.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. It's a fetish thing, at least as far as the Nazi thing goes. There are plenty of people around who're into dressing up like a Nazi and being all edgy in the bedroom, so no surprise that there are also some people into putting a Nazi uniform on their fursuit. What I don't get is where any furry thinks they have the moral high ground necessary to go kink shaming anyone else for their reprehensible fetishes.

kiwifarms.net
  12. With how much I'm starting to post in this thread, I worry it borders on powerleveling.

Anyway,

A very popular fursuit maker by the name of wild_life on Twitter is getting called out for their dogfuckery from around 7 years ago. Why this information is just now gaining traction with furries I will never know. The name of this artist has changed throughout the years and upon their initial callout (again, 7 years ago) they quit furry and then mysteriously popped back up making fursuits.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qit466u79yrnl36/AAALu63hFIjFuUzXtDoNube-a?dl=0 a dropbox of evidence

https://twitter.com/InvestigatingAR/status/855573783033241600 the Twitter thread that started it all

[​IMG]

And that is the profile in question, nearly 8k followers but I predict it to be below 5k before the month ends.

While this person is potential cow material, they seem to have either gotten smarter with hiding their bedroom life or have quit cold turkey.

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I was going to say something on how intolerant he is of certain groups of people, but then he goes and says he's not tolerant, because he's actually a communist. The interesting thing is that couldn't you call his words of hatred towards people who aren't leftists bigotry? He has hatred for an out-group. I haven't checked the definition of "bigotry" in a while, so maybe I'm wrong, but I just love it when he all but admits that him being intolerant of other people is exactly the same thing that he hates them for. Pot, meet kettle.

Also, they were shitposting at him with "bigotry?" That's great, man! Gotta love people fucking with an oversensitive snowflake.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Reynard

kiwifarms.net
  14. AD strikes me as all bark and no bite. If he was truly the big bad commie he wishes to be, he would be bragging about going to antifa rallies and even then he'd probably get smacked down during one. The antifa thread is full of examples of these idiots getting the beatdowns they deserve.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Agree. It strikes me as a person bitching on their little corner of a blog site (like FA, DA, Tumblr, etc.), yet has few if any actual followers. So bitching ultimately serves no other purpose than to make him feel like he's "taking a stand," like he's making a difference by doing something when in reality he is actually not really doing anything.

• Agree Agree x 5
    UtopiaGuy

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  16. The definition of slacktivism.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Reynard

kiwifarms.net
  17. A twitter account popped up today to expose an active furry Bestiality Telegram group with almost 1000 members:

https://twitter.com/Exposethefandom/status/856532626085163008
    archive.is/4SRjB

IMG_3956.JPG
    IMG_3957.JPG

Of course some furries are responding exactly as you'd expect, by screaming FAKE NEWS! "TROLLS!" and dismissing it.

IMG_3955.jpg

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    JFKdestroyer

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. So this tweet appeared on my timeline. Unsure on validity.
    (tweetsave)

Edit: Ninja'd

To add something useful, be sure to check the imgur link and archive it if you can. It lists all the members.

Edit 2: Oh hey someone did. https://archive.is/04OPe

#6098 That Darn Mimic, Apr 24, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    That Darn Mimic

That Darn Mimic Meowmic

kiwifarms.net
  19. Not only does it have over 1000 members, it is the second most popular Telegram chat on the Telegram Furlist (a site that compiles furry-related Telegram groups).
    [​IMG]
    http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Telegram_Furlist

Dominic "Video Wolf" Rodriguez, the guy who made that Fursonas documentary, appears to be a member (icon is a photo of him in fursuit). Could potentially be someone posing as him, though.
    [​IMG]

EDIT: And there's more zoophilia/bestiality Telegram groups on Telegram Furlist
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    #6099 nonnewtonian, Apr 24, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    nonnewtonian

nonnewtonian uwu in the streets, owo in the sheets

kiwifarms.net
  20. Dogfucking is very, very popular among furries.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous joy in calamity and delight in disaster
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net