• ”if nigge.rs was available we'd totally be nigge.rs tomorrow and nobody would have any say in it”

Furry Fandom and Drama General

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by Holdek, Jun 1, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

1. It got worse. Way worse.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 3
    Chromatic Collector

Chromatic Collector Plant This

kiwifarms.net
  2. she’s probably talking about the socal group on telegram. :powerlevel: i wish i was still in them to see if she’s even telling the truth:powerlevel:

also if you look through her tweets she keeps mentioning her ex boyfriend and blaming him for the smear campaign

• Informative Informative x 1
    ★ Lion ★

★ Lion ★ retire rebecca sugar

kiwifarms.net
  3. A trusted source was in the particular chat that was all happening in. It was an unofficial chat for the event...and all that happened was someone btfo'ed Cass for bringing in drama, and another person was saying she should've been more careful with the drinks.

At any rate, I get the vibe that she's riding the victim card WAY harder than needed. #TailGate when?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Chromatic Collector

kiwifarms.net
  4. You've mentioned this "trusted source" twice now and I would suggest providing screencaps to back up what's being said, if possible.
    At least some caps from that chat event shouldn't be too difficult to provide, perhaps?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Wannock

Wannock One Sock Wolf™

kiwifarms.net
  5. It's a telegram chat and neither of us know how to dump logs from it without giving away who the screencapper is.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Chromatic Collector

kiwifarms.net
  6. Throw the other guy under the bus for our lulz.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Git

Git

kiwifarms.net
  7. A little late for asking about the furry community being accepting and tolerable. Where have you been the past....forever?

Funny that she's only bringing that up now that it's something involving her personally.

http://archive.is/Z4gME
    screenshot-archive.is-2018.06.12-22-11-10.png

Chromatic Collector

kiwifarms.net
  8. He's just mad that they're not pumping out more anime titty games for him to fap to and make money off of drawing the characters.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Late Late x 1
    EternalLilium

EternalLilium Mainly a lurker but loves the furry drama.

kiwifarms.net
  9. you're name doesn't show if you're talking in the group. only when someone quote/replies you. so i'm pretty sure your 'trusted source' is safe

edit: not to double post

[​IMG]
    obligatory cope out from tail about the situation https://twitter.com/tail_party/status/1006724038713139200 (http://archive.li/QLgxQ)

#8409 ★ Lion ★, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    ★ Lion ★

kiwifarms.net
  10. Yeah but on the off chance folks in that chat come on here he'd get found out.

EDIT: Nevermind. My source got a friend of his to get snapshots. Should be the entire flame war that broke out. At least, I'm assuming this is what she's talking about,given this happened shortly before her tweet about being victim blamed in a chat.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 4
    #8410 Chromatic Collector, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Chromatic Collector

kiwifarms.net
  11. LMAO it’s CassMutt. I met her in real life and she’s a huge cunt. She spent the entire party we were at flirting with a randy and being a huge asshole to her boyfriend via the phone and calling him names/generally being rude. It was a few years back, maybe she’s changed, but I don’t know. I recall her being really loud and obnoxious over everything, and I also remember hating being around her. She came off as one of those people who thinks they are cool because they know what weed is and can say the Fuck word a lot.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Seasnail

Seasnail i have fat baby hands

kiwifarms.net
  12. screenshot-twitter.com-2018.06.12-22-59-52.png

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Chromatic Collector

kiwifarms.net
  13. why am i not surprised to see niko acting high and mighty there.
    some context, but he's really good buddies with growly and is very quick to defend him and any other pedos who get outed

i didn't see much blaming except that she shouldn't have come into that chat expecting sympathy pats.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ★ Lion ★

kiwifarms.net
  14. I take it Niko is one of those guys that try to act like they're oh so better than others?

• Like Like x 1
    Chromatic Collector

kiwifarms.net
  15. This entire fucking drama can be summed up by one video

• Winner Winner x 4
    Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool

Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool radial blurring turns everything into a meme

kiwifarms.net
  16. This image came into my hands and I thought it would be appreciated, although I don't know where exactly to leave it so I'll put it here.

Attached Files:

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. That license plate...what's his name again...

Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. That looks just like Stephanie down to the shitty blue lipstick.

Yutyrannus

Yutyrannus Autism For The Greater Good

kiwifarms.net
  19. UPDATE

Looks like the bar owner had enough of Cass' shit and now she's banned from the bar and the event.

This is why yiu don't sperg out and make implications that either an event or the venue it's at is unsafe....as well as make a circus out of your issues .

Screenshot_20180614-080010.png

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    Chromatic Collector

kiwifarms.net
  20. Found this dipshit and he doesn't have enough content yet to warrant a thread, but I feel like as soon as he establishes himself as a massive sperg he will. Self-imposed pope of the furry fandom.

https://twitter.com/tridentinew / http://archive.is/Ed8oR (archiving bc he got featured on HFT, in case people report and his shit gets taken down)
    https://www.furaffinity.net/user/tridentinewolf/
    https://furryraiders.org/members/tridentine-wolf.247/
    https://tridentinewolf.deviantart.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ588oAX6eLqj9VgBSAlyCA (if you decide to watch any of these videos, turn down your volume if you value your eardrums)

upload_2018-6-14_11-32-31.png

upload_2018-6-14_11-33-29.png
    upload_2018-6-14_11-34-7.png

• Winner Winner x 10
    Yutyrannus

Yutyrannus Autism For The Greater Good

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.