• ”I hope your site crashes sometime in the near future.”

Furry Fandom and Drama General

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by Holdek, Jun 1, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @InLivingTuna, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

1. That license plate...what's his name again...

Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. That looks just like Stephanie down to the shitty blue lipstick.

Yutyrannus

Yutyrannus Fluffy Dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
  3. UPDATE

Looks like the bar owner had enough of Cass' shit and now she's banned from the bar and the event.

This is why yiu don't sperg out and make implications that either an event or the venue it's at is unsafe....as well as make a circus out of your issues .

Screenshot_20180614-080010.png

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    Chromatic Collector

Chromatic Collector Plant This

kiwifarms.net
  4. Found this dipshit and he doesn't have enough content yet to warrant a thread, but I feel like as soon as he establishes himself as a massive sperg he will. Self-imposed pope of the furry fandom.

https://twitter.com/tridentinew / http://archive.is/Ed8oR (archiving bc he got featured on HFT, in case people report and his shit gets taken down)
    https://www.furaffinity.net/user/tridentinewolf/
    https://furryraiders.org/members/tridentine-wolf.247/
    https://tridentinewolf.deviantart.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ588oAX6eLqj9VgBSAlyCA (if you decide to watch any of these videos, turn down your volume if you value your eardrums)

upload_2018-6-14_11-32-31.png

upload_2018-6-14_11-33-29.png
    upload_2018-6-14_11-34-7.png

• Winner Winner x 9
    Yutyrannus

Yutyrannus Fluffy Dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 4
    ★ Lion ★

★ Lion ★ full of privilege

kiwifarms.net
  5. Niko even mentioned that in the argument that happened in the Tail X chat, but Cass claimed that was a "Last Resort."

Makes sense I guess? Report a crime as a last resort??

• Feels Feels x 1
    Chromatic Collector

kiwifarms.net
  6. it's off because if someone took a picture of someone touching her, why didn't the person taking the picture say something? and who the fuck falls asleep in a hot fursuit? a lot of her story has so many holes in it, that i'm not surprised if everyone has realized she might be lying

• Agree Agree x 8
    ★ Lion ★

★ Lion ★ full of privilege

kiwifarms.net
  7. My guess is she’s not going to the cops because she realizes filing a complaint about getting cuddled against her will while unconscious in an animal costume at a furry party in a gay bar would get her laughed right out of the station.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    nonnewtonian

nonnewtonian SLAAAAAAAAAAAM DUNK!

kiwifarms.net
  8. Well that and there's the question of how much actual tangible evidence she has. If there's not much it'll be a pretty open and shut case due to lack of evidence.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Chromatic Collector

kiwifarms.net
  9. That bar had it coming for allowing furries in to begin with.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Billy_Sama

Billy_Sama ♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂

kiwifarms.net
  10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngeZjaBqgtA

Furries take on hard hitting issues such as brexit and time travel....I dont know why the puppets have the wrong accents. Maybe because americans?
    Either way its not salt or drama but it was just a weird thing I 100% bumped into. Im not sure if there is a place for this kind of thing. If so let me know.

I liked their idea of launching brittin into space, that was interesting.

Edit: Twitter link not needed as YT video covered it all

Plaguemine

Plaguemine Call for the DOOM WHEEL~!!!

kiwifarms.net
  11. there are people who do this at every convention they go to
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Power Armor

Power Armor @vertexwindi

kiwifarms.net
  12. Not sure if sleeping or unconscious from heatstroke.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Golden Compass

Golden Compass Depart for points unknown
    Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  13. they're sleeping, it's their gimmick and there's pictures of them doing it at every convention

• Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Power Armor

Power Armor @vertexwindi

kiwifarms.net
  14. Desperate attempt to get fucked detected.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. Gotta get the most out of that $250 "Functional eyelids" feature.

/This whole discussion reminds me of the 'handlers' at furcons bullshit. Come drag my belongings around while people take pictures with me. Oh pay? Nah man I'm famous, you should be honored.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #8436 Cactus Wings, Jun 21, 2018 at 9:06 AM
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018 at 6:11 PM
    Cactus Wings

Cactus Wings Coughing for Cash

kiwifarms.net
  16. Probably the latter, every single furcon will have tons of water dispensers all over the con floor for this very reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    CIA Nigger

CIA Nigger Herding the impotent docile herd of nigger cattle.
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I think it’s worth seeing a difference between an organized furry convention full of staff/security that lasts all day and a nightclub/bar party (that lasts for a few hours) that tells people to bring their kink gear.
    There’s not a huge difference, but it’s there. Falling asleep in a busy nightclub like that not only seems impossible, but plain stupid. At least at a convention they can find somewhere quiet, and if they’ve been there all day that’s an excuse to knock out.

Seasnail

Seasnail micropenis pride

kiwifarms.net
  18. If he's not reading comments, then why post to a social platform? (He's obviously lying, but the logic is silly)

kiwifarms.net
  19. every time i see a dislike it's this same fuckin' nigga

upload_2018-6-22_10-54-53.png

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Power Armor

Power Armor @vertexwindi

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.