Furry Fandom and Drama General

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Plaguemine

Ah new disease-filth for stoopid man-things!
kiwifarms.net
Alright. I told one single friend to just avoid the whole best boi mess, he said he'd heard warnings, I feel that's all I need to do.

I'm so goddamn sick of all the sick behind-closed-doors shit the fandom fosters.

No fluffy documentary can make up for that, for all the abuse people have suffered in silence at the hands of fucked up high-horse fetishists.
Is it sad that even if I agree with you. I'm glad its at least seems to be consolidated in the fandom?
Like, you do not have to go far to find a sick fuk. Your almost lucky to not find one. It would almost be too easy for a swat raid to go into a convention and the majority there would be caught with something along the lines of animal and or child abuse.

At least you can keep tabs on them too as furries are very open about all their """secrets""". Where anyone who is smart and knows that their actions have consequences and tries to make an effort to not get caught as easy.

Other fandoms have trash people too but damn...they seem to be pushed away vs furries embracing them, thats what gets me.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Long post about JackieDemon creeping on kids
*sigh* I was initially willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because of the strange circumstances about people calling him out and then immediately deleting it, as well as the fact his Discord seemed to be opt-in only for the 18+ section. After all, there are plenty of furry losers with weird kinks that aren't noteworthy enough to be mentioned on KF.
But considering there's now abundant evidence of this happening multiple times, I don't think it can safely be justified or explained away anymore.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*sigh* I was initially willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because of the strange circumstances about people calling him out and then immediately deleting it, as well as the fact his Discord seemed to be opt-in only for the 18+ section. After all, there are plenty of furry losers with weird kinks that aren't noteworthy enough to be mentioned on KF.
But considering there's now abundant evidence of this happening multiple times, I don't think it can safely be justified or explained away anymore.
The major problem with this, and the reason I can see this being muffled, is since Rusty is currently the leader of the Best Bois, news of this being true will cause major havoc everywhere in VRC...but fuck what furries think or want to protect, they're defending a pedophile.

who dare wins?

does Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
Aside from the tweet currently the "featured" one on this site, there's been plenty of furries sperging out about the nationwide riot/chimpouts and this has been mentioned in the thread for it here.

I think worth noting here is that this is pretty much the end result of what happens when the "talking animal fetishist fandom" turns into the "political grievance fandom". You can't talk about the talking animals, you gotta talk about the political grievance of the week or else you're part of the problem.

Speaking of the fandom, Ash Coyote's whitewashing propaganda piece documentary is coming out on July 3rd and will be freely streamed.
ive seen several episodes of this whitewashed documentary designed as a propaganda piece made to save face for a politically polarised fandom created by a tranny who will kill themselves in the next 5 years I mean outstanding documentary

being honest it is well made. however there is quite a few things within the documentary that either are false or really severe pandering. specifically the later episodes where it delves into christianity specifically in one episode (despite religion not being big and how is praising Jesus and the Holy Spirit got to do with making fursuits?)

Spamy the Bot

Notorious Moon
kiwifarms.net

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They do the "delet this" unironically. Twitter is cancer.
People can't even have weird fetishes without stupid boutique political nonsense infecting everything.
The only thing furry Twitter is good for is spicy hot takes, like how EMTs and firefighters are "cops for fires and healthcare".
1591045291983.png

ScatmansWorld

kiwifarms.net
You know I honestly miss the days when furries were disgusting degenerates and deviants who at the very least only talked about their own degeneracy. Nowadays you have them shouting and moralizing everywhere about the latest political shitshow that they have barely any knowledge about in between talking about how hot quadriplegic skull fucking is.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know I honestly miss the days when furries were disgusting degenerates and deviants who at the very least only talked about their own degeneracy. Nowadays you have them shouting and moralizing everywhere about the latest political shitshow that they have barely any knowledge about in between talking about how hot quadriplegic skull fucking is.
They can't even nut anymore if the character is a drawn cop (crossposting from the riot thread).
1591047129219.png

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net

FursuitSerialKiller

kiwifarms.net

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/OutlawRational Archive
https://twitter.com/RationalOutlaw Archive

This guy is making a list of people that support Antifa or BLM on twitter and adding them to it. The list is called "Furry terrorist supporters". Might be an interesting cow in the future. Extreme right winger. Self described "Constitutional Federal Republic Minarchist".
wut.png

Proceeds to call the people that block him "pussy" and "couldn't take the heat".

Reynard

I regret nothing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This guy is making a list of people that support Antifa or BLM on twitter and adding them to it. The list is called "Furry terrorist supporters". Might be an interesting cow in the future. Extreme right winger. Self described "Constitutional Federal Republic Minarchist".
View attachment 1341778
Proceeds to call the people that block him "pussy" and "couldn't take the heat".
So pretty much the right-wing version of the lefty guys doing the same shit? Could be interesting if for no other reason than to see the shitflinging start.

Mesosalpinx

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1341778
but he's going to get cucked out of such great content though, like seeing this guy's shriveled cock while hiking in Arizona.
1591070794861.png

1591070919109.png
1591070981066.png

1591071080717.png

1591071109643.png

Last edited:

Spamy the Bot

Notorious Moon
kiwifarms.net